Kontor - Facilities
4 job matcher din søgning
Network of Music Partners, Copenhagen
- A proud supporter of the music industry -
In this role you will have operational and commercial responsibility for all NMP's online services.
As the manager of Online Services, you will lead the online department, consisting of 6 very experienced specialists. Using the expertise of your employees as well as the intelligent IT platform of NMP, you will be in charge of delivering efficient and transparent services to customers across the Nordics, the Baltics and the Netherlands.
You and your team will also identify opportunities to manage the administration more efficiently using enhanced automation and insight provided by our business intelligence system.
Indrykket 7. december
Triumph International textil a/s, Espergærde
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Accounts sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sorting and distributing incoming post as well as organizing and sending outgoing post
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
Indrykket 6. december
esoft systems®, Odense
Vil du være leder i en international virksomhed i vækst med lokal forankring i Odense?
Er du en erfaren, struktureret og proaktiv leder? Vi søger lige nu efter en dygtig person til at lede og udvikle vores kundeservice- og bookingafdeling.
Vi tilbyder en spændende stilling i en ung, innovativ og dynamisk virksomhed, hvor du skal stå for ledelse og motivering af vores dygtige medarbejdere i kundeservice og booking.
Som leder skal du:
- Være garant for at afdelingens serviceniveau er af meget høj kvalitet
- Sikre optimal bookning af opgaver til vores kunder / fotografer
- Implementere virksomhedens strategi inden for kundeservice og booking
Indrykket 2. december
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
For our Executive Vice President in Natural Colors Division at our Hørsholm offices, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant.
- Your main responsibility is to deliver excellent administrative support and act as the personal assistant to our Executive Vice President and management team and as office manager for our division office in Hørsholm.
- Maintain the EVP’s calendar on a daily basis, coordinating and organizing meetings and seminars
- Taking minutes of meetings
Indrykket 23. november