20 job matcher din søgning
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Our Project Management team is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager for our Copenhagen office.
The Project Manager leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical team and business development team. This role provides program direction and manages timelines and project controls across internal functional and organizational lines as well as with external clients.
As Project Manager/Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Provide necessary program direction for planning, organizing, developing and integrating projects across multiple functional areas.
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
Are you motivated by challenging projects in the field of HVAC operations in a GMP environment? Do you have experience with connecting new technology to an existing plant? Do you take professional ownership for technical solutions and timely completion of documentation?
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic HVAC engineer to work within the field of production support in a change-oriented company. You will take ownership for the HVAC supply to API- and aseptic production facilities at our site in Hørsholm.
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company, which is world leading within its field.
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture.
- A positive work environment with focus on cross-functional cooperation.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to develop your technical expertise and apply your curious and innovative personality?
Stepping into our rapidly developing NPD team, you get the responsibility of driving our, often complex, dairy development projects forward. When we want to give milk, yoghurts, crème fraiche, cooking sauces or another of our products new qualities, you lead the way.
More specifically, you:
- Facilitate the development of an innovative and creative culture characterised by an open-minded approach to idea generation and knowledge sharing
- Ensure and develop optimal NPD processes through continuous improvement of procedures and troubleshooting
- Lead knowledge transfer and cooperation with stakeholders across business areas, suppliers, customers, R&D and other contacts to ensure successful launches of quality products
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
Would you like to work hands-on with a wide range of biopharmaceutical production processes, innovative technologies and state-of-the-art facilities as part of a leading global manufacturing organization in continuous growth?
As a technician you will be part of an agile department with 10-15 highly dedicated scientists and technicians. You will be able to work with either shake flask, seed train, fed-batch-/perfusion fermentation processes or with recovery- and purification processes like TFF, chromatography, virus inactivation and aseptic final fill.
Regulatory CMC & Drug/Device Specialist
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced and proactive Regulatory CMC expert with late stage drug and drug-device development experience who can enable our fast to patient strategy through close liaison with our pharmaceutical development and commercial manufacturing departments
- As part of the CMC project teams find the best regulatory strategy and pathways for CMC plans and know the potential shortcuts and pitfalls
- Advice on regulatory and non-CMC consequences of CMC/device decisions
Would you like to be a part of developing new pharmaceutical drug products in Lundbecks pipeline? Do you possess a strong scientific mind-set and strategic skills? Do you enjoy taking the lead in planning and execution of formulation development and related challenges in an environment where prerequisites and timelines may change overnight? Then you may be our new Pharmaceutical Scientist.
We are currently looking for an experienced pharmaceutical scientist/specialist with a strong scientific background within formulation and process development for a new position in Pharmaceutical Development.
You will be responsible for leading development of pharmaceutical formulations and processes to support our global development projects in our highly integrated CMC project organization.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a Senior Development Scientist with experience within product formulation to join Product Design.
You will be a part of our Product Design department which is responsible for formulation development, product upscaling and implementation as well as technical production trouble shooting of probiotic containing solid dosage forms. Product Design is a part of Product Design & Application in Human Health, Chr. Hansen A/S and is located in Hørsholm.
- Formulate new products and improve existing formulations of primarily solid dosage forms with a wide range of complexity
- Ensure that raw materials, specifications and documentation relating to the product and the production covers the requirements of our customers as well as our internal stakeholders
- Local raw material responsible for excipients including issue of raw material specification and approvals hereof in change management systems
We are looking for a Regulatory Senior Scientist to fill a vacant position in Dossier Management, a department within the Regulatory Affairs Division. Regulatory Dossier Management employs 16 highly skilled and committed colleagues involved in regulatory activities from early to late stage development projects and marketed products. Regulatory Dossier Management is also responsible for regulatory activities for clinical trials.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- Leading execution of global regulatory strategies for Lundbeck development projects and products, hereunder submission of initial marketing authorisation applications as well as handling requests from the Competent Authorities during the assessment of the dossier
- Providing regulatory guidance taking into consideration local regulatory requirements
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S has opening of temporary position to carry out research work on microbial fermentation and biotransformation processes. The position is laboratory based and requires carrying out experiments and trials. The position is for a period of 17 months.
As Project Scientist you will:
- Be part of a team exploring diversity of raw materials and microorganisms to create novel processes and flavors for the Core, Craft and Specialty beers and beverages.
- Develop and conduct screening of microbial collection for defined flavors, or microbial enzymatic activities.
- Use robots and liquid handlers to perform screenings and identify relevant microorganisms.
Consequently, Lundbeck is looking for an experienced scientific Director/Senior Director to join our scientific assessment team in CBDS. The individual will join a truly dedicated group of diverse individuals with the common focus on retrieving key business opportunities to strengthen Lundbeck pipeline and competitive advantages in our technology platform.
The candidate will be responsible for initial scientific assessment of business opportunities and - in close collaboration with our key stakeholders - secure a cross-functionally aligned and effective execution of evaluation processes. The job contains a significant portion of project management together with applied scientific and strategic understanding.
Are you motivated by achieving results together with a cross-functional team and driving a clinical development project through regulatory approval; are you passionate about solving statistical challenges in a company striving for global leadership within psychiatry and neurology by improving the lives of patients; then you are the right person for our vacant position as Project Statistician in the Biostatistics section at H. Lundbeck A/S in Copenhagen.
You will be the Project Statistician for a clinical development project working together with the cross-functional clinical project team. Project Statistician responsibilities include ensuring optimal designs and statistical strategies for the clinical studies and the clinical development plan in collaboration with other Lundbeck functions.
I forbindelse med en centralisering af fremstillingen af suspensioner og opløsninger til in-vivo-forsøg søges en tekniker hertil. Vi søger en laborant, farmakonom eller lignende, som ønsker at arbejde i en resultatorienteret virksomhed med engagerede kollegaer. Jobbet er en permanent stilling.
Du arbejder med opløsning/opslæmning af vores screeningstoffer til brug i in-vivo-forsøg. Du er ansvarlig for at behandle ordrerne på disse i vores ordresystem. I jobbet vil der også være perioder med opgaver i resten af teamets funktioner, der bl.a. omfatter compound management og shipping af research samples. Der er altså mulighed for et afvekslende job, hvor hovedområdet dog vil være fremstillingen af de førnævnte formuleringer baseret på formuleringsafdelingens resultater.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
In this newly established team, you get a chance to apply your experience and knowledge to help set the bar for our serialization process – and shape your own role in an international organization with unique products and ongoing, exciting transition from being a B2B player into a fully-fledged B2i (business to Institutions) pharma company.
In the role as Serialization coordinator, you will coordinate and manage procedures guaranteeing that our products live up to both local and global requirements for pharmaceutical serialization. Doing so, you will help ensuring that the products can be tracked and traced through the entire supply chain – from manufacturing to delivery to our customers. You will be part of our Global Supply Chain (GSC) Systems and Master Data team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Do you want to set the direction for the QC Bioassay area in AGC? As our new QC bioassay manager, you will help us develop and manufacture safe and sustainable biopharmaceutical products that improve lives around the world?
You will be involved a range of exciting tasks and challenges as you lead all QC bioassay-related activities including personnel management, strategic development and customer specific projects. It is a great opportunity to make the most of your expertise and passion for the bioassay area and become a liked and trusted leader among your new colleagues.
You will be a part of the QC laboratory where it is your responsibility to lead the 7 scientists and a team leader of 13 technicians of the QC Bioassay team. Your working day is characterised by ongoing collaborations with stakeholders such as management, project managers, the QC Bioassay team, Analytical Development and customer representatives.
Taconic Biosciences A/S, Laven
- Position with great internal and external influence
- Exiting international environment
- You will drive client projects together with your colleagues in sales, veterinary service, Genetics, Embryology Services and Surgery
The role is to be responsible for managing projects for customers. The Project Manager is responsible for communication to both the customers and to internal stakeholders. The Project Manager will be responsible for the daily communication to the daily communication to the animal technicians and lab technicians.
You will be part of the Project Management Group, which consist of very skilled and enthusiastic people working in close collaboration with internal and external lines. The group/organisation is responsible for the GEMS’M portfolio. In your role you lead the articulation of the value proposition to clients and internal stakeholders you act as the “gate keeper” on project acceptance and design.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global Director of Procurement, the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading activities of the Regulatory Affairs Department with an emphasis on global regulatory strategy and the preparation, review and submission of documents to any regulatory authorities at a global level.
Oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions in the geographical areas where KEVIN.MURPHY Group products are marketed. Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Requires a Master's degree in the area of specialty.
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
Translational Disease Systems Biology group at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR – www.cpr.ku.dk) offers a...
KU - SUND - PANUM KBH N, København N