177 job matcher din søgning
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
GML-HR A/S søger for LEGO Group i Billund
This is your chance to create the next generation of processing platforms in the LEGO Group. You will have end-to-end responsibility from early concept to production implementation while you use your experience to inspire your colleagues.
You will be responsible for designing new processing equipment platforms – from the earliest stages of concept development all the way to implementation of equipment in the production facilities around the world. It will take you travelling approximately 20 days per year, as you work closely with production managers in the factories as well as our external equipment suppliers. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- technical specifications and related drawings of new equipment
- proof of concept and documentation of all related tests
- technical procurement of equipment, making sure that equipment KPI`s are being met
Chr. Hansen A/S, Roskilde
Da vi har en kær kollega som efter mange år i Chr. Hansen har valgt at gå på pension, har vi brug for dig. Hvis du altså leder efter et fast job, hvor du kan bruge dine evner og din viden samtidig med, at du har det godt sammen med dine kolleger.
QC-laboratoriet supporterer Chr. Hansens probiotika produkter, hvor mælkesyrebakterier er den aktive ingrediens. Vi leverer til Chr. Hansen’s kunder på det Globale marked. Laboratoriet er godkendt efter Sundhedsstyrelsens §39 og FDA godkendt. Dit arbejde kommer derfor til at handle om analyser af mælkesyrebakterier med vægt på klassiske mikrobiologiske analyser samt ad hoc-opgaver.
Du kommer bl.a. til at arbejde med:
- Traditionelle mikrobiologiske analyser , herunder kimtælling og kontaminant-analyser
- Dokumentation i vores IT-system, bl.a. LIMS
- Sikre kvalitet og validitet af analyseresultater via fagligt overblik
Active Search søger for Aspen Pharma i Ballerup
Kunne du tænke dig at være med til at udvikle et af verdens førende medicinalfirmaer?
Du vil referere til Head of Finance, og du vil blive en del af et særdeles erfarent kommercielt team, som arbejder på tværs af Norden. Som controller bliver du kontaktpunkt vedrørende interne prisforhold, fakturaopfølgning, månedlige periodiseringer og årlige budgetprocesser.
Stillingen er alsidig med en bred vifte af spændende opgaver herunder bl.a.:
- opdatering af salgsbudgetter og forecasts
- vedligehold af prissystem
- månedlige afstemninger og rapportering.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Caljan Rite-Hite ApS, HasselagerHar du erfaring som produktionsleder eller produktionschef fra en virksomhed inden for metalindustrien, og ønsker du en spændende stilling i en international virksomhed, der er den førende leverandør af teleskoptransportører på det globale marked, så har vi jobbet til dig.
Vi søger en erfaren produktionschef til vores montageafdeling i Hasselager. En leder med erfaring med montageopgaver inden for maskinbygning, som har mod på at træde ind i en virksomhed, hvor der er fokus på kvalitet og innovation.
Din opgave bliver frem for alt at yde effektiv og engageret personale- og produktionsledelse med alt, hvad det indebærer af opgaver af såvel driftsmæssig som udviklende karakter. Du får det overordnede ansvar for montageafdelingen, som i dag tæller 34 kvalificerede medarbejdere, der arbejder inden for mekanisk og elektrisk montage.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Du vil blive en del af Engineering Operations supportafdelingen – med hovedfokus på drift af utility, vedligehold af produktionsanlæg og bygningsfaciliteter. Vi spiller en central rolle i at sikre stabil drift af vores produktionsapparat, så vi som firma kan levere produkter i rette tid og kvalitet til vores kunder. Samtidig driver vi tekniske projekter med fokus på udvidelse af produktionskapaciteten. De daglige udfordringer løses i tæt samarbejde med kollegaerne i afdelingen, produktion, QA og andre afdelinger i virksomheden.
Dit ansvarsområde vil dække en række forskellige opgaver:
- Du er vores faglige ankerperson på automatik i forbindelse med projekter og kompleks problemløsning.
- Du supporterer eller driver ombygningsopgaver med primær fokus på el og automatik.
- Du arbejder tæt sammen med projektledelse og øvrige teknikere i teamet for at sikre robuste løsninger.
LOGSTOR A/S. Løgstør
Vi har meget travlt og har derfor brug for endnu en frisk og fleksibel Customer Service Koordinator i Løgstør.
Som Customer Service Koordinator arbejder du tæt sammen med ordre- og tilbudskoordinatorerne og indgår i et team af dedikerede og erfarne medarbejdere.
- Ordreindtastning og -koordination i SAP
- Daglig telefonisk kontakt med primært danske kunder og leverandører
- Daglig kontakt med vores salgsteam
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
Leki Aviation has been supporting the airlines and maintenance facilities globally for more than 25 years and has today, become one of the most recognized and reputable brands in the Aviation industry with more than 1000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking colleagues who are committed to growing themselves and our company. We want self-starters, self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined people who can travel.
The objective of this position is to identify opportunities from the manufactures and ensure a seamless implementation with our global sales team, through our supply chain model.
- Seeking new market insights and business opportunities through research, analysis and networking
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating product presentation and preparing sales team communicating with clients on product offerings (projects)
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Does this sound good? Take the lead of the most skillful engineers in the audio industry and introduce the world’s leading microphones to the market.
As Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering advanced digital and mixed mode ASIC platforms and derivatives according to Knowles steadily increasing project portfolio.
Your prime focus is to lead high performance teams of highly skilled specialists within digital ASIC design, analog ASIC design, DSP and algorithm development, test and verification. The project teams are formed by engineers from development sites in Denmark and India. A secondary and minor role is project management of ASIC development activities performed by an external subcontractor.
Vectrus Services A/S yder service, drift og vedligehold af Thule Air Base, Grønland, og søger en kedelpasser til Utilities and Facilities Maintenance (UFM) afdelingen på basen. Der er tale om fastansættelse med ansættelse og udrejse snarest muligt.
UFM står for drift og planlagt vedligehold af alle basens installationer samt vand, varme og el-produktion, og beskæftiger en bred vifte af bygningshåndværkere, kølemontører, maskinmestre o.l.
Som kedelpasser vil dine opgaver være inden for drift, reparation og vedligehold af dampproducerende enheder, højtryks- og lavtryks kedelanlæg, og basens vandproducerende anlæg. Endvidere vil du efter behov deltage i andet tværfagligt samarbejde inden for facilities maintenance.
ORIGIO a/s, Måløv
Currently, we are in a dynamic growth phase for the organization and therefore we look for a new strong member to join our Finance function as part of our Shared Service Center team and support its continuous focus on optimizing business performance.
You will be the second member of our accounts payable team which jointly will be responsible for all activities in relation to our vendors in Denmark and in our 8 European subsidiaries, including:
- Ensuring proper approval of invoices according to corporate policies
- Planning and carrying out daily transaction registrations of all incoming invoices in a timely manner and with focus on accuracy and quality according to coding guidelines
- Collecting all invoices to ensure timely registration before month-end and due payment dates
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain?
At the moment we are searching for a Lead Software Engineer to be a part of our Radar Software Development team. One of the key tasks of the team is the continued development of a software platform providing deliveries that are part of all of Terma’s currently marketed radar systems.
The job involves taking on two roles in relation to these software deliveries: A coordinating role and a software developer role.
In the coordinating role, you are technically responsible for driving a software release from beginning to end, including:
- Coordination of ongoing development activities concerning the delivery
- Coordination of test activities with testers
- Follow-up on the agreed scope with systems engineers, project managers and product managers
Do you want the opportunity to work with chemical compliance and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team? In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
- Manage the chemical and materials compliance programs in the organisation Assess, advice and train important stakeholders
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations and update procedures, reports etc. accordingly and inform stakeholders to prevent risks
AJ Vaccines A/S, Copenhagen
AJ Vaccines is looking for an experienced international Marketing Manager, who will lead our global rebranding program and the establishment of a new marketing function. As the new Marketing Manager, you will report to the Vice President for Sales and Marketing, and will become part of the management team in Sales and Marketing.
Our new Marketing Manager will have the responsibility to develop and implement an ambitious international marketing strategy including execution of the rebranding activities. You will also drive and execute other marketing activities in relation to exhibitions and new communication tools – as well as head our pricing strategies and participate in our tender offerings in close collaboration with the sales team.
HR navigator recruiting on behalf of danlind in Holstebro and Hammel
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international organisation? Are you passionate about knowing that your colleagues at home and abroad feel they can achieve higher efficiency and greater profitability through your management skills? Then explore this exciting, highly-influential position.
You will be the lead Finance Operations Manager.
Extracts of Key Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the Finance Management Team along with other finance leaders to identify, prioritise and coordinate the delivery of improvement opportunities within the factory’s finance operations.
- Present financial performance analyses for both sites to the plant managers, the chief financial officer and manufacturing director in order to share understanding of performance drivers and spearhead the right improvement actions.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
QA Operations is looking for an experienced Director to assist with daily management of the Department and facilitate quality oversight and general compliance during manufacturing activities and batch release of biological intermediates and APIs for commercial / clinical trials.
As QA Operation Director, you will be involved in various daily operational tasks in a dynamic and challenging environment. The team handles review and approval of quality documentation e.g. Batch Production Records, Master Production Records, Specifications, QC analytical procedures, QC stability documentation, validation processes (PPQ manufacturing process and QC analytical method validations), Change Requests, Deviations and CAPAs.