134 job matcher din søgning
Meneta Composite Materials ApS, Odense
Kunne du tænke dig at være med til at starte en helt ny virksomhed op i en vækstorienteret og veldreven koncern? Så har du muligheden for at få et spændende job som chef for produktionsteknik hos Meneta Composite Materials ApS.
Som chef for produktionsteknik vil du have reference til Senior Product Manageren, der har drevet produktudviklingsprocessen. Virksomheden skal producere gummibelægninger til industrikunder primært i Europa. Gummibelægningerne kan bl.a. anvendes til gearkassepakninger og toppakninger. Du vil blive ansvarlig for opbygning af maskinparken, samt montage og idriftsætning af maskinerne til virksomheden
Vi tilbyder et spændende job, hvor du kan se frem til en travl, udfordrende og varieret hverdag med indflydelse og ansvar i en international organisation.
Do you have experience in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes and/or lifts? Would you like to help manage the life cycle of all kinds of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in the world? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN! Take part!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair work in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
As a new Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for performing commissioning in a professional manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
You will make commissioning and start-up of equipment and processes with the aim of delivering well-functioning equipment or plants at the lowest possible cost at the agreed time, and test installed equipment, make performance test and deliver training.
You will also help the project managers to ensure that plants and systems delivered to the customers are according to the specifications when shipped from AL, and support project work from the office when possible.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead and improve Indudustrialization's governance structure, program and project portfolio management and strategy processes? This role is key to enable planning, budgeting and documentation of costs and is pivotal for decisions in Industrialization MT.
- Actively participate in Industrialization's management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities, production and transport technologies.
- Prepare material for decision making.
- Definition and operation of Industrialization’s governance system for departments and programs.
- Establish and operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Til vores kemiske fabrik i Lumsås søger vi en teknisk dygtig Process Engineer til sektionen Chemical Engineering i afdelingen Chemical Engineering & Maintenance.
Som Process Engineer omfatter dit arbejde analyse, design, projektering, etablering, kvalitetssikring og idriftsættelse af procesteknisk udstyr. Du har derfor stor kontakt til kemikere, håndværkere, leverandører og konsulenter, som du samarbejder med for at nå frem til det rigtige resultat i rette tid. Vi har et tæt samarbejde med vores kollegaer fra vores Italienske produktionssite i Padova, som vi udveksler erfaringer og tekniske løsninger med.
Lundbeck tilbyder gode udviklingsmuligheder i en organisation, der arbejder meget dynamisk og tværfagligt. Lundbeck-siten i Lumsås består af administrations-, produktions- og forskningsfaciliteter. Siten er under konstant udvikling, og stillingen byder derfor på spændende udfordringer.
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
If you are looking to be part of a fast-growing company and enjoy the airline industry, then we want to talk with you!
As a Purchasing and Logistics Assistant, you will become part of a dynamic team, who is responsible for supporting the global sales teams with the procuring of parts, at the lowest cost, while guaranteeing availability at the date promised to our end-users.
The day-to-day tasks of a Purchasing and Logistics Assistant include negotiating, purchasing and follow-up on orders with our principals, monitoring and replenishment of minimum inventory levels, negotiating and booking of freight solution with our partners, handling enquiries from the sales, warehouse and finance departments.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for project management? We are looking for an experienced candidate from the Oil Industry, and preferably with a good track record from decommissioning projects.
The role will vary from project to project depending on the scope which Maersk Decom have agreed to deliver and the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for Maersk’s preparations for execution and execution services on a project level.
The role could include preparation for execution and execution of:
- Plug and abandonment activities.
- Flushing, cleaning and disconnect services.
- Removal of topside, substructures and/or subsea facilities.
- Preparation for onshore disposal and onshore disposal activities.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are seeking a service-oriented engineer with a thorough eye for details, who likes operational tasks and smaller projects. You will be a member of the Product Structure team and be responsible for structural designs and maintaining design documentation for wind turbine blades.
Through your work and support to factories and service teams your help to ensure the highest standards of blade design and production. You will be part of factory and product audits, and therefore you can expect 4-6 weeks’ travel per year to our facilities in either China, India, US, Canada, Brazil, Spain or Poland. You will work in a highly skilled team of engineers from different cultures, and you will become a product expert.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for HSE and legislative compliance? We are looking for an experienced HSE and legislative compliance candidate with prior experience from abandonment projects.
The Lead HSE and Compliance Engineer will be Maersk’s specialist and technical authority for HSE and legislative compliance activities, reviewing selected project deliverables ensuring the HSE program are maintained, deliverables have been properly matured, experiences from previous projects have been adequately considered and the projects are executed in compliance with legislative requirements.
The Lead HSE and Compliance Engineer will prepare the prelaminar HSE and legislative compliance plans, conceptual HSE studies and other technical tender input based on input from specialists, collaboration partners and subcontractors.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
An international career opportunity in an engineering department that supports ROCKWOOL production facilities worldwide.
As CAD Designer and Space Manager, you will have the following roles on your projects:
- Overall responsibility for the 3D site layout of the factory – managing the space, working with the mechanical engineers responsible for equipment layout and the civil project managers to integrate the equipment into the building while highlighting interactions
- Managing the civil and equipment integration process, maintaining a record of updates, and generating/managing the conceptual 2D site lay-out with equipment and utility connection points, all based on inputs from the many stake holders in a complex project
- Collecting, QA and revision control of equipment data relevant for the building and utilities delivery
Are you a graduate Electrical Engineer (m/f) (Diploma, Master or Bachelor)?
Do you speak and write Danish on a native level with an excellent command of both written and spoken English?
Is working within a team on thrilling international projects most welcome?
Then we are seeking you for the Nordic Business Unit of HOCHTIEF Infrastructure, CITYRINGEN - Branch off to Nordhavnen (MNJV) (Copenhagen/Denmark) as an M&E Project Manager (m/f).
Overall Role and Responsibility:
- All MAE processes, starting from the status of Design, Documentation, Subcon/Suppl awards leading to the milestones SC and RTH (Substantial Completion and Ready-to-handover)
- MAE Design Approver (within MNJV approval process)
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Student worker with a no quit attitude toward technology challenges.
We are looking for a service minded IT administrator who wants to add practical experience to current education.
We offer a part-time (10-15 hours) job in a dynamic, well-educated, and international environment with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA and China.
- Service desk, handling of tickets and user support
- IT Support on Windows and Office applications
- Onsite support in DK and remote support for other locations
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of tombola in Copenhagen
For our client tombola, we are looking for Chat Room Moderators, who will provide tombola’s Danish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
First of all; you will be working from home and the hours are very flexible. You can have even day or evening shifts.
Your main task:
- Have expert knowledge on tombola site and games
- Fully aware and follow CM procedures and follow chat guidelines
- Welcome players into the chat rooms, participate in conversation, offer help, answer player questions and encourage player participation