132 job matcher din søgning
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
If you are looking to be part of a fast-growing company and enjoy the airline industry, then we want to talk with you!
As a Purchasing and Logistics Assistant, you will become part of a dynamic team, who is responsible for supporting the global sales teams with the procuring of parts, at the lowest cost, while guaranteeing availability at the date promised to our end-users.
The day-to-day tasks of a Purchasing and Logistics Assistant include negotiating, purchasing and follow-up on orders with our principals, monitoring and replenishment of minimum inventory levels, negotiating and booking of freight solution with our partners, handling enquiries from the sales, warehouse and finance departments.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for project management? We are looking for an experienced candidate from the Oil Industry, and preferably with a good track record from decommissioning projects.
The role will vary from project to project depending on the scope which Maersk Decom have agreed to deliver and the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for Maersk’s preparations for execution and execution services on a project level.
The role could include preparation for execution and execution of:
- Plug and abandonment activities.
- Flushing, cleaning and disconnect services.
- Removal of topside, substructures and/or subsea facilities.
- Preparation for onshore disposal and onshore disposal activities.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are seeking a service-oriented engineer with a thorough eye for details, who likes operational tasks and smaller projects. You will be a member of the Product Structure team and be responsible for structural designs and maintaining design documentation for wind turbine blades.
Through your work and support to factories and service teams your help to ensure the highest standards of blade design and production. You will be part of factory and product audits, and therefore you can expect 4-6 weeks’ travel per year to our facilities in either China, India, US, Canada, Brazil, Spain or Poland. You will work in a highly skilled team of engineers from different cultures, and you will become a product expert.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for HSE and legislative compliance? We are looking for an experienced HSE and legislative compliance candidate with prior experience from abandonment projects.
The Lead HSE and Compliance Engineer will be Maersk’s specialist and technical authority for HSE and legislative compliance activities, reviewing selected project deliverables ensuring the HSE program are maintained, deliverables have been properly matured, experiences from previous projects have been adequately considered and the projects are executed in compliance with legislative requirements.
The Lead HSE and Compliance Engineer will prepare the prelaminar HSE and legislative compliance plans, conceptual HSE studies and other technical tender input based on input from specialists, collaboration partners and subcontractors.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
An international career opportunity in an engineering department that supports ROCKWOOL production facilities worldwide.
As CAD Designer and Space Manager, you will have the following roles on your projects:
- Overall responsibility for the 3D site layout of the factory – managing the space, working with the mechanical engineers responsible for equipment layout and the civil project managers to integrate the equipment into the building while highlighting interactions
- Managing the civil and equipment integration process, maintaining a record of updates, and generating/managing the conceptual 2D site lay-out with equipment and utility connection points, all based on inputs from the many stake holders in a complex project
- Collecting, QA and revision control of equipment data relevant for the building and utilities delivery
Are you a graduate Electrical Engineer (m/f) (Diploma, Master or Bachelor)?
Do you speak and write Danish on a native level with an excellent command of both written and spoken English?
Is working within a team on thrilling international projects most welcome?
Then we are seeking you for the Nordic Business Unit of HOCHTIEF Infrastructure, CITYRINGEN - Branch off to Nordhavnen (MNJV) (Copenhagen/Denmark) as an M&E Project Manager (m/f).
Overall Role and Responsibility:
- All MAE processes, starting from the status of Design, Documentation, Subcon/Suppl awards leading to the milestones SC and RTH (Substantial Completion and Ready-to-handover)
- MAE Design Approver (within MNJV approval process)
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Student worker with a no quit attitude toward technology challenges.
We are looking for a service minded IT administrator who wants to add practical experience to current education.
We offer a part-time (10-15 hours) job in a dynamic, well-educated, and international environment with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA and China.
- Service desk, handling of tickets and user support
- IT Support on Windows and Office applications
- Onsite support in DK and remote support for other locations
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of tombola in Copenhagen
For our client tombola, we are looking for Chat Room Moderators, who will provide tombola’s Danish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
First of all; you will be working from home and the hours are very flexible. You can have even day or evening shifts.
Your main task:
- Have expert knowledge on tombola site and games
- Fully aware and follow CM procedures and follow chat guidelines
- Welcome players into the chat rooms, participate in conversation, offer help, answer player questions and encourage player participation
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of tombola in Copenhagen
The successful candidate will be one of the founding employees of tombola Denmark and will lead a team of Chat Room Moderators who will provide tombola’s Danish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
To be a success in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role where you will have lead a team.
- Have supervised a team of at least 5 employees.
- Extensive experience of developing staff including implementing performance management and the associated processes.
Devoteam A/S, København
Drømmer du om et spændende fuldtidsjob i dit sabbatår, og har du mod på en hektisk arbejdsdag med en stejl læringskurve? Så er du måske vores nye studentermedhjælper.
Devoteam søger en struktureret, selvstændig og skarp student til at assistere vores HR & Facilities Manager. I denne stilling vil du primært skulle støtte op om en lang række administrative HR-opgaver. Derudover vil du skulle administrere forskelligartede både praktiske og administrative opgaver inde for området Office & Facilities.
Du vil bl.a. arbejde med:
- booking og koordinering af introforløb for nye medarbejdere
- koordinering og booking af interviews med kandidater
- intern kommunikation i virksomheden.
Telling & Nesager ApS is recruiting on behalf of ALSIK Hotel & Spa
When inaugurated in the city of Sønderborg, southern Denmark, in spring of 2019, the Alsik will be a state-of-the-art landmark hotel with extensive spa/wellness, culinary and conference facilities.
At the Alsik, the F&B Manager/Director will head all aspects of offering guests an extraordinary service, allowing you to draw on your extensive industry experience.
The candidate is expected to contribute considerably to the successful establishment of the new F&B concepts. You are required to have a structured approach and the unique ability of working with creative teams to develop the best culinary concepts with an especially strong focus on beverages trends, establishing easy-to-love menus as well as nordic cuisine offerings composed of the best of quality produce.
SameSystem A/S, Værløse
We currently need talented employees for our support-department in Denmark. This position is for a supporter that can support mainly German customers.
Being a supporter in SameSystem, a significant trust is placed in you, and you get to assist all our clients: From the owner of a single store, to the influential administrator of hundreds of stores. Here you won’t simply receive the inquiry and escalate it to other divisions within the company, instead you take the inquiry all the way — it will be your responsibility to lead difficult situations to viable solutions, coordinating with customers, developers, project managers as well as your support team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support customers
- Conduct online training sessions for new and existing customers
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Götessons Industri AB
Unique Solutions • Contract Sales
In the position as country sales manager at Götessons Industri AB, you take on an exciting and challenging role in a well-consolidated, Swedish growth company that designs, develops and sells unique acoustic solutions and space maximisation solutions primarily for offices, conference facilities and hotels. Götessons’ products are all well-designed, functional and ergonomic and designed to meet the requirements in a modern work space.
You refer directly to the sales director in the company HQ in Ulricehamn, Sweden and are responsible for the sale to the Danish customers who are primarily companies that deliver workspace solutions. You experience a work life where no two days are the same and where you spend most of your time on the road visiting the customers.
Er du interesseret i produktion og procesanlæg, og har du lyst til at starte din karriere på Lundbecks syntese-site i Lumsås? – Så har vi en spændende uddannelse som procesoperatørelev klar til dig. Vi søger en dedikeret procesoperatørelev til afdelingen Chemical Manufacturing, der består af 5 fabrikker, mølleri, lager samt et supportteam. I afdelingen er vi ansvarlige for at producere aktive substanser til anvendelse i Lundbecks lægemiddelproduktion. Tiltrædelse vil være den 1. september 2018.
I din elevtid vil du – i tæt samarbejde med erfarne kollegaer – få erfaring med:
- Styring og overvågning af produktionsanlæg
- Produktion i henhold til GMP
- Håndtering af råvarer, færdigvarer og kemikalier
Aramark Workplace Solutions, Lille Skensved
Aramark Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Facilities Administrative Assistant to join our team in Ejby, Denmark. The Facilities Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager with the day to day facilities services on site. The objective of the role is to support the smooth delivery of facility services to enable production to operate at maximum efficiency in an organised and safe environment.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing the administration of the Realtime-FM ticket queue assigning tickets, ensuring work is completed within SLA and the system data is kept current
- Support the production of technical, financial and general reports in conjunction with the site FM
- Co-ordinating the arrival of contractors onto site ensuring appropriate approvals are in place