149 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to work in an international environment in a company with many career possibilities? Then you could be our new Documentation Employee.
As our new Documentation Employee, you will among others be responsible for the preparation of certificate manuals for our Steam Boiler, Thermal Fluid and Gas Combustion system. You will work closely together with suppliers and internal colleagues.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Ensure entrance control of certificates
- Preparation of certificate manuals
- Supplier contact related to certificates
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
The hypothesis is that measures of hyperinsulinism and/or insulin resistance, at normoglycemia, combined with known risk factors will provide greater predictive power for earlier prediabetes detection.
Furthermore, this research may provide pathogenic insight into T2D progression and/or diabetes complications as a function of prediabetes duration and, if possible, therapeutic interventions.
Finally, it is quite possible that this study could make significant contributions to improving the diagnosis of (pre)diabetes by incorporating fasting insulin/C-peptide measures relative to glucose levels in that analysis, and thereby enabling more appropriate therapeutic strategies earlier on to prevent disease progression.
Lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor (LOX-1), a type II transmembrane protein, is a scavenger receptor up regulated during vascular inflammation.
A soluble form of LOX-1 (sLox-1) results from proteolytic cleavage (by ADAM10 and ADAM17 proteases) of its extracellular domain that reflects total LOX-1 levels and represents a potential biomarker for cardiovascular (CV) risk.
Our hypothesis is that subjects with high sLox-1 levels will show a propensity for increased CVD whereas LOXIN mutations will confer reduced CVD risk. To date, association studies using either sLox-1 or LOXIN have not been conducted in large population cohorts.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Are you able to see the bigger picture and can you describe it to others? Then we might want you to sharpen our governance structure in PMO Industrialization and bring it to an outstanding level.Your key tasks include:
- Actively participating in Industrialization’s management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities, production and transport technologies
- Defining and operating Industrialization’s governance system and operating model for departments and programs
- Establishing and operating meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join our team and develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of a suite of tools for our research activities and an integrated web application written in Python and TypeScript.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Develop user interface components, algorithms, and web services
- Communicate with researchers and other developers to gather feedback and team up on creating and improving tools for the platform
- Design data structures, models and APIs for services
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos A/S in Bjerringbro
Design and development of new production technologies for testing Grundfos products. End-to-end responsibility for specific test areas such as leak and component testing. Ensuring the highest possible quality in Grundfos’ final products.
The test department is responsible for developing and implementing new test production platforms for both new and existing products. You will, along with your team, have the responsibility for executing and developing the test strategy as well as making sure that quality and safety is in focus.
Specific tasks include:
- Driving internal network within your lead area.
- Leak test, stator test, motor test and safety test.
- In the long term dry test will also be an area of focus.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Our Project Management team is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager for our Copenhagen office.
The Project Manager leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical team and business development team. This role provides program direction and manages timelines and project controls across internal functional and organizational lines as well as with external clients.
As Project Manager/Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Provide necessary program direction for planning, organizing, developing and integrating projects across multiple functional areas.
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
AKVA Group Land Based, Vejle
AKVA Group Land Based is looking for more skilled people wanting a career in a growing international company that engineers, designs, develops and builds industrial scale aquaculture production facilities worldwide.
The Service Engineer’s primary function is a) support of the end users, b) commissioning of installations, c) electrical design of our facilities and d) generating manuals, procedures and knowledge sharing programs. You will assist project managers in engineering and design, carrying out quality control and solving the challenges that occour on any project.
You should expect 150 travelling days per year. Additional travelling may be required for training purposes.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
As our IT & Multimedia Project Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
What do we offer?
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- A key role in successful execution of our events
- An opportunity to become a big part of our Online Platform development
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
As a new Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for performing commissioning in a professional manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
You will make commissioning and start-up of equipment and processes with the aim of delivering well-functioning equipment or plants at the lowest possible cost at the agreed time, and test installed equipment, make performance test and deliver training.
You will also help the project managers to ensure that plants and systems delivered to the customers are according to the specifications when shipped from AL, and support project work from the office when possible.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Are you motivated by challenging projects in the field of HVAC operations in a GMP environment? Do you have experience with connecting new technology to an existing plant? Do you take professional ownership for technical solutions and timely completion of documentation?
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic HVAC engineer to work within the field of production support in a change-oriented company. You will take ownership for the HVAC supply to API- and aseptic production facilities at our site in Hørsholm.
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company, which is world leading within its field.
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture.
- A positive work environment with focus on cross-functional cooperation.
Vattenfall A/S, Hamburg
We are looking for an HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering.
Sitting within the Electrical Project Engineering department, the HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer will bring expertise in cable systems and accessories to a range of asset and technology projects located across numerous European locations. You will have base in Hamburg, with frequent travel within Europe required.
The role requires a pro-active and innovative approach to the process of cable system design, procurement, manufacture and quality management to contribute to Vattenfall’s goal to drive technology innovation for current and existing projects at an acceptable risk profile.
American Embassy, Copenhagen
The American Embassy in Copenhagen is seeking an individual to fill the position of General Services Clerk/Work Order Clerk in the General Services Office, Management Section. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week.
The incumbent provides a full range of administrative support for both the General Services Section (GSO) and the Facilities Management Section (FAC). The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage Work Orders for maintenance and repair services for both Government Owned Properties (GOP) and Short-Term Leases (STL). The incumbent will also be involved with procurement actions for both FAC and GSO.
Other tasks for this position include, but are not limited to: reviewing invoices, reporting utilities usage and assist the Facility Manager on maintenance and repair related action items at government owned properties.
Terma A/S, Lystrup or Herlev
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems you will be responsible for projects within Naval and Mission Systems area. You will be heading a team of experienced Project Managers and have the responsibility for all projects throughout the project lifecycle. Your project portfolio will be across several application areas within Surveillance and Mission Systems and may be both SW and HW oriented projects.
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems:
- you will be responsible for parts of the project portfolio and when needed you will step in, walk the talk and act as a playing coach
- you will be a key person in setting the direction for the future of the Surveillance and Mission Systems project management discipline, as you will be working across segments within our organization
- a part of your job will be to support and guide Project Managers globally in the future
Terma A/S, Lystrup or Herlev
The new position in Product Management as Service Product Management Director has been established to strengthen our Service Business. You will become responsible for developing and sustaining service offerings for the products in all of the SMS business areas.
The Service Product Management Director is responsible for creating buy-in for the new service concepts internally as well as with key external partners, and will manage the service offering and commercial models for existing and new products, including:
- Creation and maintenance of service requirements
- Creation and maintenance of the product service concepts
- Management of service requirements in relation to product changes
- Identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas for input to product roadmap and business plans
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.