Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
35 job matcher din søgning
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER, WITH A SOLID PROJECT MANAGER TOOLBOX AND EXPERIENCE FROM VARIOUS AREAS/INDUSTRIES TO MANAGE OUR CROSS FUNCTIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE.
As Project Manager in Group Operations Development you will be responsible for managing and delivering a number of assigned projects. Ability to understand the business and our internal and external customer needs is key. In addition, you are strong at networking and creating relations across the organization.
- Project management including scoping and business case building (Excel)
- Lead and facilitate work-shops, project team and steering committee meetings
- Project presentations to different stakeholders and levels in the organization
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and be in charge of the introduction of new employees and the closing down of resigned employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collection and follow up on KPIs.
- Monitoring of Danish working time rules and controlling of clock in/out in AX.
- Calculation and follow up on annual working hours on the different shifts.
Dansk Røde Kors, Copenhagen
The IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support is looking for an advisor with experience in resource mobilization and project management
- Translate the PS Centre’s resource mobilization strategy and plans into action and identify potential partners and opportunities for new partnerships including with institutional donors (e.g. EU, ECHO, EU Horizon 2020, UN), bilateral donors and embassies, NGOs and research institutions, and private foundations (e.g. Oak Foundation).
- Lead and coordinate fundraising initiatives and proposals in close collaboration with other members of the team, including partnership development as well as drafting narrative proposals and budgets.
- Ensure that existing donor relations and partnerships are maintained, including provision of regular narrative and financial reporting and other communications.
Stark Group A/S, Søborg
Do you want to set the agenda for organisational development and leadership in the largest retailer and distributor of building materials in the Nordic region?
- Partner with the Group HR Director to develop and execute effective talent management processes including identifying talent, succession planning and senior team development across business units (BU)
- Be part of recruitment and assessment of senior positions in the company
- Lead the People & Organisational reviews, keep records and coordinate with stakeholders
As Head of Organisational Development & Leadership in STARK GROUP you will influence top-level decision-making by having the HR Partner for STARK GROUP in reporting line and thereby also be responsible for the facility team of our site in Copenhagen.
Are you passionate about QEHS and want to shape Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) within Global Logistics in the newly established position of Quality and Food Safety Manager?
As Quality and Food Safety Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in heightening the QEHS standards across Arla Global Logistics and make a significant contribution to our future success.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting minimum standards for Quality and Food Safety within Global Logistics across countries and ensuring global deployment;
- Monitoring and analysing Global Logistics Quality & Food Safety data as well as developing plans to continuously improve performance and address performance gaps;
- Maintaining and developing the overall Global Logistics QEHS management system.
Do you know nothing better than routing tables, IP address management, firewall configuration and finding the next big thing in network solutions?
You will join the “I focus on IT” program and be a key player in our organization, as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for our future network design. You will work with the program management team, and you will ensure team members can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high-quality system platform to release business value and mitigate risk.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Create target architecture, roadmap for network, technical design document and IT governance for the network platform
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
Are you looking for the next step to develop your career within IT project management in one of Denmark’s leading pharmaceutical companies? If so, you could be the IT Project Manager we are looking for to lead business critical implementations in Lundbeck.
You will be part of our IT Projects team consisting of 7 experienced IT project managers. We take pride in leading business critical IT implementations in close collaboration with our many qualified colleagues and business sponsors. We emphasise sparring and we support each other in continuously improving the way we run projects. The department is also responsible for Lundbeck’s IT portfolio management and governance.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Reporting to the Group VP HR & Communications, the Leadership Development Manager will play a key role in the execution and facilitation of the enterprise-wide Widex Leadership Model. It is a new and critical role, as we look to upgrade and develop leadership capabilities across the organisation.
Working with senior business leaders and HR Business Partners, you will assess specific learning needs and facilitate deep-dive Widex Leadership Model training sessions for functional leadership teams in HQ and in our Sales Companies. You will facilitate Widex Leadership Model summits, an open course approach for current and future leaders, support the development of high-potential employees, 360-degree leadership assessment processes and in general ensure deployment of the right leadership tools across the business.
Vestas, Aarhus or Copenhagen
Are you looking for a position offering the possibility to work within a fast-changing and professional environment leading the global S&OP process within Vestas? Do you have experience with performance management and can you communicate complex financial data? Would you like to grow your career in a dynamic and global supply chain organisation? We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Program Manager with strong stakeholder management skills to drive projects in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Drive scenarios, simulations and business cases to secure a continuous optimisation of Vestas P&L and cash flow
- Lead on SAP Integrated Business Planning module as the tool for scenario and monthly S&OP process
- Drive full monthly S&OP process, including scenarios planning, meeting facilitation, follow-ups and secure implementation of process decisions across functions.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA GLOBAL IT SUPPORTS THE ENTIRE PANDORA BUSINESS WITH IT SERVICES ACROSS OUR VALUE CHAIN. WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE GLOBAL IT PROJECTS TEAM TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
You will be part of the Global IT Projects team within IT Planning. You will be working closely with colleagues in both our Global Office in Copenhagen and our offices around the world in order to design, plan and execute our projects in IT.
The Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from setting up IT infrastructure services in Africa, to deliver a Point of Sales solution to our stores in EMEA. Projects vary in size and collaboration requirements between IT and the rest of the PANDORA business. Our projects are operational and hands on with strong focus on execution.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you looking for new challenges, a high paced but easy-going working environment and a central role in developing Danske Bank’s core infrastructure to be best in class? Then keep reading.
As Business Analyst, you ensure the business requirements are accurately translated to technical requirements and ensure the final delivered product is validated. Moreover, you act as the link between the team and the stakeholders to ensure quality of deliveries and to preserve stakeholder relationships.
As a department, Account & Pricing Infrastructure is involved in almost anything and almost everything across all business units in Danske Bank. You will be working on everything from small quick-win tasks, which bring instant value to Danske Bank’s customers, to large strategic projects, which help create the foundation for Danske Bank’s value generation for years to come.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As our new HR business partner, you will join our EMEA HR team reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA, Marianne Smedegaard. You will become a trusted advisor to the organization and coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management. In this role one of the key drives will be to deliver first class attraction and retention of key people.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management
- Be pro-active in organizational development
- Promote and facilitate leadership excellence and people performance and development
Panzer Glass A/S, Hinnerup
Is people your thing and do you have an extensive HR-toolbox? Then, here is a great opportunity to become the main driver of delivering HR-support to a global organisation. We are looking for a maternity cover to our Head of Global HR for a 12 months period from June 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for HR across all global markets covering the entire organisation from senior management to employees. You will be responsible for people initiatives within four main categories: attract, retain, develop and replace, and you are the one and only go-to person for all HR-matters in the organisation.
Your role will be to deliver people solutions and support covering the full HR-value chain on both an operational and strategic level.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Great opportunities for building a network and gaining insights across Business Technology are waiting for 2 ambitious students in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies (MST). Come join the LEGO Group, become part of a global team.
We have two open roles each supporting key areas of daily business, and thus having different focus:
1) Support the consultants enabling new IT solutions
- Analyse and explore opportunities in the IT solutions
- Have interest in developing IT solutions
- Feel energized by deep diving into technical aspects of the IT solutions
2) Support the leadership team
- All kind of facilitation and workshop planning to further develop the team
- Participate in people change management process creating presentation material, engaging with stakeholders and conduction change activities
©2018 The LEGO Group
Are you passionate about managing IT-based business projects in a global company with great values?
In your a role as Project Manager, your main focus will be to plan, manage and execute IT-based business projects within all our business units, 300 offices and 35 countries. Our projects help improve our business through digitalisation, process-optimisation.
As Project Manager, your core responsibilities also include:
- Plan new projects in close dialogue with business and IT stakeholders
- Manage project execution with special focus on managing scope, driving progress and communication with key stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous development of our PMO processes and tools
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
Are you passionate about quality assurance and company processes? Trackunit is looking for a strong Quality Assurance Lead to join our headquarter in Aalborg.
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining our company processes across the company but with strong focus on Quality Assurance within Product Engineering and Customer Care; i.e., from design to manufacturing and support of our products and services.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager, and will work across our global organization across Sales, Hardware/Software Engineering and Customer Care.
At Trackunit we believe that flexibility is the key to innovative value creation. We operate in small empowered teams embracing the lean start up philosophy with quick Build-Measure-Learn loops and we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading Sound & Vibrations company, where your contribution is needed to shape the future?
In the newly established position as Sales Process Improvement Manager, you will be a part of a dedicated Global Sales team, who is looking for a skilled Sales Process Improvement Manager, who is motivated by the chance to make a real change to a complex global sales organisation. You will become part of our cross functional continuous improvement team, which currently has 3 members. You will report to the head of Sales Excellence.
With your background in sales and project management you will challenge our ways of working and you will in close collaboration with your associates identify alternative and smarter ways to work so that we can focus our business at creating value for our customers.
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Are you skilled in MEL for early childhood development, early education or advocacy? And would you like to put your skills to use in a renowned global foundation dedicated to bringing about change and building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, life-long learners?
You will work closely with programme and research colleagues to provide technical support on the design and implementation of their MEL frameworks and implementation plans. This includes defining clear and measurable KPIs to capture formal and informal learnings. Ensuring collaboration and consultation across the Foundation, you improve the clarity of the programmes and initiatives to enhance their reach and scale.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to become the main driver of delivering HR support to a large, international company. You will be responsible for people initiatives such as recruitment, talent management facilitation, organisational development as well as transactional processes. You will be the main contact for HR matters at all levels of the organisation with support from the HR operations team.
Your role will be to deliver people solutions and support covering the full HR value chain to the company. The environment is truly international and represents a multi-cultural mix. Given the headquarters’ high concentration of senior executives, managers and highly skilled specialists in strategic areas, you will be working in a demanding environment. You will become part of a highly motivated team located at Central Office in the area of Copenhagen.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help shape the future of LEGO Group's Finance department? Join a new finance team to merge financial insight with holistic business understanding in a commercial context. You will gain exposure to a vast array of stakeholders across multiple strategic and functional levels.
In Billund, you will join the newly established centralised Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. Here, you will focus on connecting our business and financial performance across executive management and the commercial organisation - specifically focusing on our global product and marketing organisation.
You will join a team, where curiosity is key. Approaching our tasks with an open mind, we are all constantly striving to learn and improve our ways of working. While we take pride in delivering quality, we regard mistakes as valuable learning experiences.
©2018 The LEGO Group