Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
41 job matcher din søgning
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Waldbronn
As a Business Solutions and Process Specialist, you are the critical link between Agilent IT and our Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain and Manufacturing groups.
You are responsible for the development of business systems and processes to meet complex system requirements. You will provide end to end leadership from evaluating complex situations, scoping and defining the business challenge then collaborating to drive solution implementation.
Your creative application of past MES and SAP experiences will be the key to success. With your deep background, you will help deliver complex technical solutions, including consulting, implementation, migrations and roll-outs. You will get involved in strategic activities, and help develop architecture solutions for our internal customers by being a MES Subject Matter Expert.
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
In the Global Finance organization, we attract, develop and retain engaged professionals through challenging assignments in a truly global organization. We strive to create a strong, effective and efficient internal control environment with full transparency. We drive the business together with our stakeholders and will create value by having the best procedures.
- The candidate reports to the Vice President of Group FP&A, but is expected to have day-to-day contact to other departments in Group Finance, Group Functions and companies outside the Regional structure. Operational contacts to companies within the Regional structure are facilitated via Regions or relevant Group Function.
- Build Group wide network through Group Finance projects and cross company tasks.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have firm experience in being a scrum master in agile organisation or a Project Manager background?
As a real team player, you have a passion for working with agile principles and takes pride in solving complex dilemmas. You will facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value and delivery.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and drive sprint plannings for your team including PI-plannings and demos
- Facilitate daily scrum meeting and ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members and bring value to the objectives
- Update the sprint backlog
Arla Foods, Viby J.
This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines.
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results
Do you have experience in the field of security, especially personnel security, and security management, and do you want to take this to the next level in DSV, the world’s fifth largest freight forwarding company?
DSV is looking for a Director of Group Security to build and lead a new function focused on maturing and strengthening DSV’s security posture.
The new branch in Group Compliance aims to support the DSV business units within the areas of security, risk management and compliance. Thus, the Director of Group Security will take charge of the development, review and maintenance of policies regarding the safety of DSV personnel as well as strengthening the organisation’s ability to respond to incidents and maintain its Duty of Care.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have the agile insight needed to make a global organisation succeed in a rapidly changing and complex world? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and take pride in working shoulder to shoulder with cross-functional teams?
We are therefore currently seeking experienced agile coaches to become part of Danske Bank's agile journey. You will – as part of the team of agile coaches – act as an agile change enabler, building agile capabilities across the organisation through training, on site coaching, mentoring and advising.
- Act as an agile change enabler onsite in areas and projects to facilitate leaders and teams to transits into new agile ways of working and ensuring momentum
- Coach, advice and mentor leaders and teams in agile values, principles, methods and practices
Mannaz A/S, Hørsholm
Are you an expert within project leadership with great communication and facilitation skills? And are you tempted by joining a global boutique consultancy as the next step in your career? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
At Mannaz, we are experiencing an increased demand of our services within project leadership and change management. We are falling behind the increased demand from our clients and are looking for a highly experienced consultant to join our Copenhagen office.
Key tasks include
- Advising clients on strategic and tactical issues within project leadership and portfolio management.
- Managing client accounts as a true value adding business partner.
- Preparation and writing of proposals as well as presentations for both existing accounts and prospects.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured facilitator and a project manager with superb communication skills? Can you see the bigger picture while working in a complex, international and everchanging environment? Will you approach stakeholder management with both professionalism, approachability and a can-do attitude?
PANDORA is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Store Design Planning (SDP) team in successfully optimising the planning and design process of our new stores across the EMEA region.
The role of the Senior Project Manager will be to plan, coordinate and execute the designing, modelling and furnishing of our stores according to forecasts and budget plans. Meeting the needs of the markets and end users, setting high standards for quality, working in a systematic and methodical manner and consistently achieving project goals is key.
Do you have strong communication skills - both oral and written? Are you able to interact with many stakeholders on different levels during the day? Are you pro-active and independent? We are looking for a professional and skilled Personal Assistant to support our Senior Director in Vestas Blades - Lem.
The Management Assistant is heading the secretariat/reception with 2 administrative employees. The daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Meeting booking, planning and giving support, minutes of meeting, general correspondence.
- Project management of smaller internal projects, e.g. event planning
- Works council (SU) meetings & facilitation.
- Maintaining intranet sites, info screens.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As our new HR business partner, you will join our EMEA HR team reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA, Marianne Smedegaard. You will become a trusted advisor to the organization and coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management. In this role one of the key drives will be to deliver first class attraction and retention of key people.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management
- Be pro-active in organizational development
- Promote and facilitate leadership excellence and people performance and development
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg (Denmark) or Neumunster (Germany)
Do you enjoy helping an organization transform to be more customer centric? Are you an expert in planning, leading, facilitating, and executing of business transformation projects?
As our new Customer Experience Transformation Expert, you will be responsible for continuous improvement facilitation within our matrix environment and basic project management with a desire to help our organization change to be more customer centric. Your key responsibilities include:
- Applying Customer Experience Methodology to help drive innovative process changes that create a better customer experience
- Working with sales and marketing leaders in the Best Customer Connect organization globally to on improvement activities
- Facilitating improvement events and follow up on actions to ensure improvements are sustained
Wunderman A/S, København
Can you keep a sense of perspective while paying attention to detail? Would you like to apply your commercial understanding as well as process and management consulting skills in a digital marketing agency?
In the role as our new Management Consultant, you will join the Process Management team where you will drive commercial opportunities, helping us take our service offering to the next level around e.g. how to get organised, how to drive processes for efficiency and scale, how to set KPI's, how to drive internal change management etc.
More specifically, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Analysis of client AS-IS process and organisational set-up
- Creation of optimal TO-BE processes in collaboration with client stakeholders
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Carlsberg in Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to become the main driver of delivering HR support to a large, international company. You will be responsible for people initiatives such as recruitment, talent management facilitation, organisational development as well as transactional processes. You will be the main contact for HR matters at all levels of the organisation with support from the HR operations team.
Your role will be to deliver people solutions and support covering the full HR value chain to the company. The environment is truly international and represents a multi-cultural mix. Given the headquarters’ high concentration of senior executives, managers and highly skilled specialists in strategic areas, you will be working in a demanding environment. You will become part of a highly motivated team located at Central Office in the area of Copenhagen.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and be in charge of the introduction of new employees and the closing down of resigned employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collection and follow up on KPIs.
- Monitoring of Danish working time rules and controlling of clock in/out in AX.
- Calculation and follow up on annual working hours on the different shifts.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Great opportunities for building a network and gaining insights across Business Technology are waiting for 2 ambitious students in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies (MST). Come join the LEGO Group, become part of a global team.
We have two open roles each supporting key areas of daily business, and thus having different focus:
1) Support the consultants enabling new IT solutions
- Analyse and explore opportunities in the IT solutions
- Have interest in developing IT solutions
- Feel energized by deep diving into technical aspects of the IT solutions
2) Support the leadership team
- All kind of facilitation and workshop planning to further develop the team
- Participate in people change management process creating presentation material, engaging with stakeholders and conduction change activities
©2018 The LEGO Group
Support the development of systems and procedures for Disaster Preparedness, Forecast Based Financing (FbF) and Cash Transfer...
Røde Kors, København Ø
Do you want to drive efforts within personal data protection compliance in Novo Nordisk?
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd