Marketing - Enzym
3 job matcher din søgning
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Food & Beverages, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and concluding on customer insights and industry trends and thereby be an important sparring partner across the regional Sales and Marketing teams. In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will develop new sales concepts and pitches based on profound customer and market insights and support the teams in facilitating an insight driven conversation with our customers.
Indrykket 17. oktober
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
A fully penetrated world market in Animal Health is estimated at eight times the current market value. With a no. 1 position in an industry favored by macro trends and benefiting from consumer preferences for safe and natural food, Chr. Hansen Animal Health is well positioned to continue its strong growth trajectory.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coordination of all material creations through our new marketing planning system (MediaTool).
- Drive marketing engagement with distributors and regional sales- and marketing colleagues.
- Technical implementation support to distributors and regional sales- and marketing coordinators.
Indrykket 13. oktober
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our dedicated category team responsible for liquid laundry solutions globally. Novozymes is market leader with the broadest range of enzyme products, and we serve our customers by offering solutions addressing both their pains as detergent manufacturers and the needs of the end user.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Possess solid understanding of our customers’ business as well as retailer demands, consumer needs and market trends – and turn that into new opportunities for the category
- Drive projects from early concept development to successful commercialization, bridging corporate strategic initiatives with regional realities. This covers tasks such as develop value propositions, go-to-market strategy, presentations to customers and securing product supply
Indrykket 9. oktober