3 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a technically inclined manager to lead our team of experts supporting multiple food industries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
You will be responsible for all the technical support to customers as well as the application lab support to our long-term product development of Antioxidants and ingredients for Oils & Fats and Pet Food.
- Ensuring a well-motivated and smooth-operating group
- Building a strong network with our key internal stakeholders
- Navigating through company goals and strategies and make them tangible for your team members
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
Novozymes A/S, Copenhagen
Are you looking for new challenges in a truly dynamic environment where no two days are the same? If so, you could be our new colleague at the production site Fuglebakken located in Copenhagen N. At Fuglebakken, we produce enzymes primarily for the food and beverage industry. The job is in the fermentation department, where our large-scale fermenters are running at full capacity to support Novozymes’ overarching growth strategy.
You will head up daily operation with focus on safety, capacity, quality and process economy. You will lead a team consisting of a process technician, a process engineer and 12 skilled process operators working in shifts. You will provide leadership and guidance to the individual team members and together with your Associate Manager colleague, you will ensure development of the team competencies.