Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.581 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to work at a global technology and service innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean?
If you’re ready to join the next generation of innovators, pioneers and entrepreneurs, Cobham’s Business or Engineering Development programs could be perfect for you. Each is an intensive two-to-three year scheme, where you’ll work on live projects while rotating across multiple disciplines and business areas.
Whichever you join, you’ll build relationships with colleagues across the business, all while learning the technical or business leadership skills that will set you apart for the rest of your career. By the time you complete the program, you’ll be a trusted professional, ready to take on a permanent role in an area that suits your unique ambitions.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Can you lead multiple projects in a team while contributing to the daily work?
In the Automation Team we’re working within the DevOps area. We’re moving 3Shape from a manual world into the world of automation, meaning everything as code, build- and test pipelines and training and support of more than 50 projects within R&D.
The projects inside the team is increasing and we need a skilled software project manager with hands-on experience in the DevOps area. The team you will be joining are energetic, fun and hard working. We are 10 people in total looking to expand a lot both in Kiev and Copenhagen. We value teamwork, honesty and learn from our mistakes.
In the job, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, tracking, and documentation of software development goals
- Supporting and driving a common team vision of superior processes and products
- Contributing to the work on the daily projects
As our new Student Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting the Group HR department at DSV. You will be dedicated to provide administrative assistance to many of our global HR projects giving you a unique insight into the strategic HR development of a 45000+ employee business.
At our head office in Hedehusene, you will be a part of a small global HR function of highly dedicated people who strive to improve HR processes in over 80 countries around the world. You will join a highly successful company and gain access to a network of possibilities, where we build inspiring careers locally and internationally.
Your most important tasks are
- To provide administrative support on projects such as Global Recruitment, Talent & Succession Management, DSV Academy training, Employee Engagement Surveys and others.
- Take part in our continuous effort to develop and standardise processes in DSV.
Are you ready for a position that gives you insights into an international business and a chance to strengthen your data knowledge with practical experience? Our Customer Relations team is developing rapidly, and therefore we are looking for a student assistant with strong PowerBI and data modelling knowledge to join us on this journey.
In addition to above, you will among others be responsible for:
- Building, operating and maintaining reporting tools to support business
- Providing operational reporting solutions that add tangible value to the end users
- Identifying key insights in order to support better client engagement
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Corporate & Institutional Onboarding department consists of 4 smaller teams globally distributed and its overall purpose is to perform the onboading process of new corporate and institutional clients.
As our new Senior KYC and AML Specialist you will refer to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Onboarding, and be based in our HQ in Copenhagen. The Corporate and Institutional Onboarding unit in Copenhagen is mainly responsible for the Due Dilligence and KYC of complex institutional client strucures.
Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Performing the Due Diligence (DD) & KYC for complex clients according to our risk matrix
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, and delivering a superior client experience.
- Ensuring compliance with AML policies and procedures.
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Would you like to create insights by analysing the structure, costs, prices and more of our collection to support the commercial teams in a major Danish organisation with a well-known brand?
Your core responsibilities include doing product cost and contribution analyses, maintaining data, reviewing results and challenging our commercial decisions. Simultaneously, you act as a business partner to our category managers and heads of divisions. More specifically, this includes:
- Doing analyses related to cost optimisation, controlling and transparency throughout the development of collections and between prototype costings and production handover.
- Providing analyses, reviews and recommendations related to the financial implications of collection management.
We offer a challenging role in an informal, international and collaborative environment where you get to influence what we make and how we work.
Alpine Metal Tech Denmark ApS, Upper Austria
The Alpine Metal Tech Group is a leading industrial company producing special-purpose machinery for companies within the industry sector. Providing high quality products, focus on the needs of our customer and a proactive service approach is the basis for our success. For our office in Upper Austria we offer a career chance for a competent, team oriented and motivated person.
- Independently conduct service and maintenance work of industrial plants and machines in the steel industry
- Customer care and technical support
- Repairs and trouble shooting
- On-Site analysis, performance check and problem solving (related to Mechanical, Electrical and Fluids) on our machines
Pharmacosmos A/S, Holbæk
We are looking for an experienced Lawyer who will join Pharmacosmos as General Counsel. You will be responsible for all the Legal activities in the company and will work closely with our experienced senior management. The Position reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide general strategic and legal advice to corporate functions and subsidiaries
- Draft, review and support line functions in negotiation of contracts
- An exciting job with a wide variety of responsibilities
- Opportunity to help shape a fast growing Company
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte
Would you like to focus on technical aspects, stakeholder analysis and be part of building array cable connections across all our projects on a global scale?
Join us and become our new Lead Specialist in the Array Cables department where you’ll be responsible for the technical governance and implementation of 33-66kV offshore cable connections between the various wind turbines. You’ll be involved in all engineering phases related to array cable systems for offshore wind farms across our markets.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
The purpose of this position is to support NKT on the commercial excellence journey and be an important player in the transformation of the commercial function. The role supports the business by optimizing our go-to market approach, pricing strategies and internal processes through all divisions and all distribution channels.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide analysis to support the development of pricing strategies to fully exploit the commercial potential of our portfolio
- Support the deployment of pricing excellence, overall key account management execution strategy and CRM tools in all divisions
- Work closely with Product Management to identifiy right price levels, USP’s and price positioning on the relevant market
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Do you like identifying improvement opportunities, and do you have the communication skills to convey complex message to many different stakeholders?
In this newly established role, you join 8 colleagues in our Brand & Products Strategy and Business Support team in Tønder, Denmark. Here, you will work on improvement projects and activities related to our product development. This includes improving cross-functional teamwork and simplifying our systems, processes and ways of working whilst championing the needs of our product development functions. Thus, you collaborate with category managers and heads of business units in our Design and R&D organisations to:
- Identify improvement opportunities across product development from a business perspective.
- Introduce new systems and processes and showing their worth.
PeopleLink søger for Graintec A/S i Vejle
Ansvar for proces- og teknologiudvikling
Som led i generationsskiftet søger Graintec en kompetent ingeniør, som efter en periode på 12-18 måneders parløb med virksomhedens nuværende teknologichef, vil være klar til at træde ind i en nøglerolle i virksomheden.
Du kommer til at stå i spidsen for et mindre team af ingeniører og PHD studerende, som arbejder med at udvikle og implementere processer og teknologier, som kan fastholde og udvikle Graintecs position som global markedsleder indenfor leverance af hele procesanlæg og opgradering af bestående anlæg indenfor aqua- og petfood-industrien.
Du får en meget synlig rolle i hele Graintecs værdikæde. Der vil være brug for din viden og dit teknologiske overblik allerede tidligt i salgsfasen, hvor dit team støtter op om sælgerne ved at finde de helt rigtige procestekniske løsninger.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Can you keep a sense of perspective and maintain high standards for the Group Vice President of Industry Market Segment?
You will report to Group Vice President of Industry Market Segment and be his right hand and support him in everyday matters. Your role is vitally important and a major contributor to ensuring that the daily life of the GVP runs effectively and smoothly. Further you will help ensure the full organizational impact of the GVP.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Support the GVP with calendar planning, travel planning, travel management, expense reports and meeting preparation
- Prepare mail box by filtering and prioritizing meeting requests
- Coordinate, plan and prioritize internal and external meetings
Alfa Laval Copenhagen, Søborg
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Regional Communication Manager to the Nordic Region.
Your responsibility is to make sure we create a positive experience for our customers and business opportunities for our sales colleagues – and to continuously strengthen the Alfa Laval brand.
Your focus will be to develop communication plans in cooperation with the Sales Company management and Local Communicators, to manage and lead communication activities, to introduce and promote ideas, concepts and initiatives in the region.
Chocolate Cloud ApS, Aalborg
Having a full team of developers and dedicated sales staff, we are searching for a full time CEO to scale Chocolate Cloud into a global player providing state of the art storage SW systems. The right candidate will be offered the opportunity to invest in Chocolate Cloud.
As the CEO you will be:
- Developing the Chocolate Cloud business to its full potential – using your experience from other tech businesses
- Promoting Chocolate Cloud and SkyFlok value propositions
- Working with large clients at a high level – activating your substantial business network
- Developing an organization with a lean structure, processes and quality control to match the requirements for both mass-market, SMEs and enterprise markets
- Developing an innovative business around future Cloud services and systems
- Reporting to the professional Board of Directors – constituted by shareholders.
Kurset er for dig, der ønsker at få et videregående indblik i et af modulerne i SAP.
Du har gennemført kurserne Grundlæggende SAP I og II eller har en tilsvarende viden. På undervisningsdagene skal du medbringe din egen bærbare PC med Windows styresystem.
Du bliver i stand til at forklare og konfigurere de organisatoriske strukturer, der anvendes i de enkelte forretningsprocesser indenfor det valgte speciale. Du kan opsætte de stamdata, som skal være oprettet for at udføre de enkelte arbejdsopgaver.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
You will be part of an international dynamic department of 11 colleagues in three countries. Due to the growing business, we need to strengthen the team with a technical support engineer.
The position is new, and you will therefore have influence on creating the job. Your main tasks will be:
- Based on customer descriptions assess which service NKT can offer and how it should be performed.
- First line technical support for customer issues before and after service.
- Technical responsible for calculations in the offer phase.
Schweizisk Ambassade, Hellerup
The Embassy of Switzerland in Denmark is seeking to employ a fulltime housekeeper for the residence and embassy in Hellerup
- Cleaning and housekeeping at the residence and embassy (same location)
- Management of household supplies and basic food & beverage.
- Planning, preparing, serving and tidying at social events, such as dinners, receptions and exhibitions
- Winter service – keeping the courtyard snow and ice-free.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you provide high level of application support and do you dream of working for an international and fast-growing robotics company?
We are undergoing rapid development, and therefore seek two Robot Application Engineers for our main office in Odense. If successful, you will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, whose dedicated colleagues love to make a difference to the working day and create success in the world of robotics.
You will be part of our new established application team, which supports our distributors and global accounts all over the world with the application interfaces. Your tasks will include:
- Deploying the applications at the customer site
- When not being engaged in tasks with the application team you will gain customer knowledge from helping the lead in 3rd level investigation tickets
- Provide the highest level of application support to our distributors