127 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to participate in our exciting journey of “actively taking part in solving the energy challenges of tomorrow” through diversification of our service offerings and optimisation of our core. Then this may be a role for you!
As Head of Procurement, you will be key in establishing our world class procurement function, focusing relentlessly on driving costs down to further improve competitiveness and to build on the already strong business foundation of procurement - both operationally and commercially.
You will be responsible for forming and driving the strategic direction for the new MSS stand-alone Procurement function covering Sourcing, Contract Management, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, and our MSS Manila service centre.
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself being part of a global organization, supporting and coordinating our service technicians to allow them to meet the customers with frontline passion?
With direct report to our Head of Internal Sales & Technical Support, you will have a central role in the after sales department. You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and following up on our international service & spare parts sales. In this key position, you will interact with a team of highly specialized colleagues across customer service, technical support, service technicians and sales. Customer focus, precision, quality and a proactive behavior will be a suitable description of our new colleague.
Some of your most important daily tasks will be:
- Planning of service between customers and service technicians.
- Data collection, processing and maintenance in CRM and ERP systems.
- Billing, claims and reporting.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af fejlfinding og brænder du for at anvende din tekniske ekspertise for at komme til bunds i problemerne? Og kunne du tænke dig en bred snitflade og dynamisk hverdag? Så er du den Line Quality Engineer vi leder efter til kvalitetsafdelingen i Danfoss Burner Components i Nordborg.
Med reference til vores Manager, Operation Quality, vil du få mulighed for at trække på din tekniske viden og analytiske færdigheder ved behandling af interne kvalitetsopgaver.
Dine hovedopgaver vil være at:
- Støtte produktionen i den daglige drift og arbejde tæt sammen med bl.a. vores PT-ingeniør og teamet fra vedligehold til at sikre kvaliteten i produktionen.
- Have stor fokus på reduktion af interne kassationer og kvalitetsomkostninger (KÆS).
- Lede generelle problemløsningsopgaver ved komplekse kvalitetsproblemer.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Til RAC Nordborgs vedligeholdelsesteam i L3 søges en dygtig vedligeholder til skiftehold. Vedligeholdelsesteamet består at 32 engagerede medarbejdere, som servicerer både Bælgfabrikken og køleventilfabrikken.
- Udføre systematisk forebyggende vedligehold samt reparation, herunder dokumentation/opdatering af vedligeholdelsessystemet.
- Fejlfinde på mekanisk, pneumatisk og elektrisk udstyr samt diverse testudstyr, herunder helium-læksøgning og højtryk.
- Medvirke ved procesoptimering, forsøgskørsel og indkøring af nyt udstyr, igennem etablerede metoder og standarder.
Vi tilbyder dig
- Et spændende og alsidigt job med mange udfordringer og med mulighed for videreudvikling og efteruddannelse i relation til jobbets krav.
- En spændende arbejdsplads, hvor vi arbejder med de nyeste produktionsfilosofier: TS16949, Lean Produktion og Produktionsteams.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss Power Solutions er en verdensklasseleverandør af mobilhydraulik. I samarbejde med vores kunder servicerer vi byggesektoren, landbruget og andre markeder for mobile arbejdsmaskiner. Med vores hydraulikkomponenter af høj kvalitet skaber vi innovative løsninger, der gør, at køretøjerne kan skubbe, trække, drive, løfte og slæbe med præcision, styrke og stor effektivitet.
Hvis du gerne vil være en del af en dynamisk, global virksomhed, der virkelig har en enorm påvirkning på menneskers liv i vores konstant foranderlige verden, er du den, vi leder efter. Til PVG Controls division søger vi medarbejdere til vores montageafdeling for fremstilling af PVE i Nordborg.
- Lodde- og montage
- Udføre test opgaver af monterede PVE”er.
- Deltagelse og involvering i tavlemøder og teammøder.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle or Nordborg
Would you like to take leadership of driving the technical expertise within test automation, laboratory accreditation and quality assurance, and contribute to Danfoss’ journey for more energy optimized and IoT connected products?
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for heading and providing leadership for a team of approx. 10 employees, primarily engineers. Your role is to take clear leadership of defining and enforcing the test strategy, methodology and test framework used across different projects. Your expertise will be required to maintain and extend the Heating R&D laboratories. Some of your key responsibilities:
- Laboratory maintenance including accreditation to EN1434 and EN17025
- Product testing in R&D and production
- System test (integration of mechanics, electronics and software)
- Product approvals for electrical and mechatronic products in the Danfoss Heating segment portfolio
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Director of Customer Successbased in Copenhagen to drive excellent Customer experience, retention and expansion. You are dynamic, creative, innovative, and inspiring, with a passion for Customer Success. You care deeply about bringing teams and people together in a thoughtful way and enjoy collaborating with other functions and departments.
- Ensure that retention and net churn targets are fulfilled at local and international levels.
- Collaborate with CCO and local country managers on strategies aimed at excellent Customer experience, retention and expansion – ensure that these are understood and acted upon by the CSM in the field.
- Drive a continuous improvement plan to deliver tangible improvements in scalability and cost efficiency, as well as employee satisfaction and growth.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Director of Support, based in Copenhagen to drive excellent global Customer experience through world-class frontline and backline support. You are dynamic, creative, innovative, and inspiring, with a passion for great Customer service. You care deeply about bringing teams and people together in a thoughtful way and enjoy collaborating with other functions and departments.
- Provide long-term strategy and vision, as well as targeted annual goals
- Define, manage and implement a support structure and processes that exceed the expectations of our Customers
- Drive a continuous improvement plan to deliver tangible improvements in scalability and cost efficiency, as well as employee satisfaction and growth´
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is expanding and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the SVP, Chief Operating Officer.
As our CPM you will function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
Danfoss A/S, Hasselager
Brænder du for at løse tekniske problemstillinger, arbejde i en stilling med et højt pace og kan du formidle tekniske løsninger simpelt og præcist?
Du har ansvaret for, at den tekniske forespørgsel bliver løst på bedste måde med øje for kundens behov og med et dybt kendskab til vores produkter. Med dit solide tekniske afsæt yder du relevant telefonisk support og med din gode kundeforståelse, bliver du specialisten, som rådgiver kunderne om løsningsforslag og valg af produkter.
Mere konkret vil du:
- Supportere rådgivende ingeniører, grossister, VVS-installatører med tekniske løsninger via telefon og mail
- Supportere vores interne sælgere med valg af de korrekte produkter og løsninger
- Forestå tilbudsgivning og bestykning
- Varetage reklamationsbehandling
name it, Brande
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? We offer you the opportunity to be part of NAME IT’s NOOS team as our new Demand Planner.
Your primary responsibility as Demand Planner is to ensure the right stock at the right time. The core focus of the role is to manage the demand forecast for specifics categories/products on SKU level.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Building strong relations with your key stakeholders in buying, sales and retail
- Evaluating the current commercial strategy, the product portfolio and price mix
- Maintaining optimal inventory level and balanced replenishment on SKU level based on the actual demand
- Adapting the forecast to the market dynamic by calling off booked capacity and fabrics and initiate operational corrective actions
- Shortening the lead times of the planning SKUs.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Wroclaw
Do you want to be a part of the journey towards pricing excellence in Danfoss Power Solutions?
As our new Price Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of price records. In the event of changes to price conditions, the Price Administrator coordinates the implementation into SAP and performs subsequent order updates if necessary. With time, you will develop a strong understanding of price policy and SAP price logic, functioning as a consultant for lean and efficient price administration. Your key tasks will be to:
- Create net price lists and reference data from master quotes
- Review quotes that have EAV estimated annual volumes below plan
- Manage and maintain business systems
Danfoss A/S, Neumuenster or Nordborg
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an active member of our Customer Service process, striving for excellent customer satisfaction. In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers in the EMEA region. Consequently, you will handle all incoming orders, specify delivery terms and pricing info. You will also provide customers with product and service information and answer all incoming queries.
- Serve as the primary order contact for our EMEA customers
- Verify incoming orders, pricing and terms of delivery as well as availability of products
- Partner and coordinate with the Danfoss international manufacturing sites to ensure timely delivery of products
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
IT system supporter for one of DFDS’s core business areas.
Join our highly specialized team in this successful Danish company. In the Sertica team in IT, we plan to centralize the support of the Sertica system that is used at large scale across the whole DFDS network. In close relation to an IT organization of more than 130 employees, you will be part of a team of four dedicated colleagues and report to the Fulfillment Manager for Freight, Terminals & ships at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen.
In the role as Supporter, you will be 1st point of contact for our many super users and the supplier of the system. You will be focusing on problem-solving and want to make sure that our end-users get the most optimal service when facing issues. The Sertica system is used onboard our ships, in our Equipment department and in terminal- and trailer workshops.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about gaming, insights, digital marketing and partner collaboration?
You will join a team of highly passionate and dedicated game industry professionals. LEGO Digital Games is managing all LEGO games - and the marketing team has an essential role across the full portfolio. You will be part of the Toys-to-Life team that is focusing on integrating physical toys and games in one seamless experience.
You will be the primary driver of the commercial and business strategic aspects of the projects, so you:
- Set commercial game direction for Toys-to-Life projects and define business reasons and logic.
- Share forecasts and insights, which you collect in collaboration with LEGO Global Insights.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external partners and ensure engagement in the partnerships.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of OrderYOYO ApS in CopenhagenMarketing Manager BtB
International tech startup in growth phase to pursue its massive potential
Reporting to the CMO you will play an important role in increasing the number of inbound leads and supporting OrderYOYO´s position as the thought leader in the take-away food tech segment. Your tasks will be quite diverse, including compiling and updating blogs, customer newsletters, case studies, videos, content in general on OrderYOYO.com and activities related to social media, with the aim to support the growth scenario of the company and provide valuable leads to the sales team.
You will be joining a very international team allowing you to convert your digital marketing and communication skills into very specific results for the company and to improve your own knowledge about digital business models even further.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of OrderYOYO ApS in CopenhagenLead Generation Manager
International tech startup in growth phase to pursue its massive potential
Reporting to the CSO, you will lead a team of people who supports the sales process by booking customer meetings for our sales reps in all the countries, where OrderYOYO operates – today Denmark, Ireland, UK and Germany. The team today consists of 10 dedicated native speaking employees mainly working in the evenings and the group is expected to grow to support the international expansion of the company. In 2019 the team will be 30+.
You will be responsible for leading, growing and developing the team as well as making sure that processes and procedures are efficient and that the lead generation can support the ambitious growth scenario of the company. You will focus both on the results and on making sure that your team is motivated.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Hamburg, Nordborg or Lappeenranta
Do you feel challenged by developing and implementing competitive digital services for our customers?
In this role, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and continuous improvement of the digital services that we want to offer to the application/machine users enhancing their productivity and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide direction and coordination to a multidisciplinary delivery team, using an outside-in approach to define potential new revenue streams for the different stakeholders
- Support the team to build the right things in the right order by developing and prioritizing the services roadmaps and backlogs for all life cycle phases
- Engaging with stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of the services
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten
Could you see yourself working with highly technical products and development and implementation of new Smart Manufacturing concepts?
On a daily basis, you will be a vital player on a team of highly competent and engaged employees, whose focus is to develop and optimize our manufacturing processes, equipment and product design.
In your new team, we are working with a broad variety of processes. Our main focusses are to:
- Work close together with our R&D colleagues to ensure products are designed for a future smart factory where mass customization, flexibility, automation, smart tools and connectivity play a vital role
- Review design, perform assembly test and provide feedback to R&D regarding Design for Automated Assembly (DFAA), Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Be responsible for design, set-up, ramp-up and handover of new manufacturing areas, in larger development projects.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you passionate about Global Trade Management, and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation?
As part of the One ERP Global Trade Management Team, you will be involved in running all the implementation activities from start to end for a release, which is typically composed of 8-12 legal entities across different countries, following a specified methodology, which has been detailed and industrialized for such a compressed roll in.
Your tasks will include:
- Facilitating business process analysis and design workshops.
- Provide solution to issues identified during analysis and design phase.
- Design, develop, test and implement SAP Global Trade Service to effectively meet the business requirements.