271 job matcher din søgning
As Logistic Development Manager, you will drive enhanced customer satisfaction by optimizing service, quality and cost across FOSS' global supply chain. You will be instrumental in transforming our global end-to-end transportation and distribution footprint. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and design global supply chain flows, processes and systems.
A real hands-on mentality will be required to define projects, analyse problems, document flows and implement solutions balancing service, cost and inventories. You will contribute through analysis, problem solving and project management related to global planning, warehousing, distribution and transport management with the purpose of optimizing end-to-end flows globally.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
LIFE – a department within the Novo Nordisk Foundation is now setting up a vibrant, collaborative workspace in Copenhagen bringing together creators from different learning and teaching disciplines. LIFE has received a DKK 123 million grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation in connection with its establishment and expects to receive an additional appropriation of DKK 1.6 billion towards its further development over the next 10 years.
Working closely with the LIFE team, the Officer, Learning Packages will be responsible for:
- Developing experimental learning packages within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (called the STEM subjects) to teachers and students in primary, lower-secondary and upper-secondary schools (STX, HTX and HF) in collaboration with other team members and external stakeholders
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Are you an experienced UX leader that delights in the creation of beautiful and human-centric technology experiences?
As Head of UX, it will be up to you to lead the improvement of current solutions and the development of new solutions. As such, you will define the luxury level of audio experiences, building on the constantly evolving technological ecosystems of our partners.
Concretely, you will function as a programme manager, creative visionary, salesperson, problem solver and standard-bearer, as you:
- Lead and manage a team of 7 UX professionals placed in Struer and Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
- Translate insights and overall strategic direction into executable UX projects
- Collaborate with design managers and the R&D platform team on the UX direction for new products
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
LEGO Foundation, Billund or Boston
Do you believe in the transformational power of learning through play? Are you committed developing the potential of children in the early years?
As an initiative manager, you will be tasked with developing partnerships and managing project activities that promote learning through play in early childhood. With a focus on ensuring equipping partners to promote learning through play and better measuring our outcomes, you will play an important role in bridging evidence and programme development. Supporting our ongoing development of contextual knowledge, technical rigor, evidence creation, relationship development and advocacy, you will:
- Identify trends and key influencers shaping the early childhood development landscape
- Support analysis, synthesis and project design to achieve LEGO Foundation goals
LEGO Foundation, Billund
As senior communication manager, you will shape and lead the strategic and operational communication for two of our programmes as well as supporting them in their advocacy efforts. This entails helping us to further develop and refine our communication strategies - with the goal of advocating the power of learning through play and promoting buy-in among governments, politicians, NGOs and other stakeholders.
You will also:
- Support the development and execution of our public advocacy initiative Play Movement
- Help drive the development of communication strategies and turn these into plans for the Advocacy & Communication team to implement accordingly
- Provide strong communication and advocacy advice to the team as well as internal colleagues and external partners
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue?
As a Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases.
- Contribute to test planning, selection and methods to minimize effort and maximize coverage.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like a position where you can apply your experience with construction projects? Are you ready to be part of an environmentally friendly company in a growing industry, dedicated towards changing the world? If so, we would like to hear from you.
As Deputy Project Manager, you will work with many complex aspects of wind turbine construction, such as law, logistics and subcontractors, but our organisation has all the necessary associated support functions, where you can seek guidance and know-how.
You will get hands on experience with all aspects of wind turbine construction and be involved in all tasks alongside the responsible Project Manager ensuring smooth running of the project. You will support the Project Manager ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and according to the required safety and quality standards (within agreed specifications).
Rockwell Automation A/S, Copenhagen
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As our new Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of a global digital buying team and supporting Arla’s local brands in Denmark with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
We trust you to work hands-on and execute our digital media campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- Establish partnerships and local private market places
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have a flair for creative problem solving? Do you enjoy guiding teams to follow agreed processes and methodologies?
You will be working in our Tools and Processes team, a part of the Project PMO, which is responsible for helping OneERP team members to adopt and use our tools and processes as part of the overall program methodology. To achieve this, you will need to collaborate closely with colleagues from all over the world, most working out of Flensburg. As part of the Support Team, you will be working together with a team of 10 colleagues from Danfoss and our external partners.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Support the methodology with required tools.
- Support teams with process conceptualization and application.
- Ensure quality and standardization in processes.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have drive and flair for creative problem solving? Do you possess strong skills to create the link between business and IT?
In the One ERP Project, we are looking for a Service Management Business Consultants capable of supporting the entire project. You will be working in our Quality and Service Management team, responsible for helping One ERP team members to get their request for system changes translated into system language for IT to proceed with.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Work with Segment Service Business leaders in order to develop and enhance the One ERP
- Service Management Template
- Guide the development of new system developments to meet business requirements
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Join us in our development of new cutting-edge technology for airports and distribution centres across the globe.
You will join a smaller team within the department called 'product and tools' assigned the task of developing our new products and support tools, as well as handle the sustained engineering on our existing products. Your main focus will be conveyor systems including software tooling and all internal and external interfaces.
Our primary goal is to train, support and coach our colleagues who use the products in customer projects.
You take part in all the product development phases, from specs trough programming, design, testing etc.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Venuepoint er en nordisk billetudbyder med hovedkontor i København og lokale kontorer i Göteborg, Stockholm og Oslo. Venuepoint sælger og håndterer alle services inden for distribution og salg af billetter:Vi udvikler og administrerer et af verdens mest anvendte billetsystem.Vi sælger billetter for arrangører, teatre og spillesteder m.m.Vi udvikler og administrerer billetkontrol.
Du kommer til at arbejde i en international virksomhed i vækst og bliver en del af Client Service afdelingen i Valby, hvor du kommer til at arbejde med danske, svenske og norske kunder og kollegaer.
- Support til vores B2B-kunder (telefon og mail)
- Administration og oprettelse af events
- Support til salgsafdelingen og B2C-kundeservice
Som Kundeserviceagent hos Venuepoint bliver du en del af vores B2C-afdeling som har fokus på slutbrugerne i Danmark, Norge og Sverige. Udover at servicere vores kunder i forbindelse med billetsalg yder vi også assistance til blandt andet Finance og Client Service (vores B2B-afdeling).
Din primære opgave som kundeserviceagent bliver at besvare kundehenvendelser i form af mails, chat, Facebook og telefonopkald fra vores B2C-kunder i Skandinavien. Derudover tager vores Customer Service sig også af en række administrative opgaver når telefonerne ikke ringer, fra blandt andet Finance, og laver også udgående kald i forbindelse med refunderinger eller B2B-opgaver.
Dine opgaver vil bl.a. omfatte:
- Salg og håndtering af billetter
- Besvarelse af henvendelser på alle kundevendte kanaler på både norsk, svensk og dansk
- Optimering af arbejdsopgaver og processer
Your role will be to identify, conclude and scope ideas and opportunities that can create significant value for our business and our customers. You know how to read and work with data, and you base your recommendations on data insights and input from stakeholders such as external partners, customers, and colleagues.
In order to shine in this job, you’ll be a team player – a responsible, self-motivated colleague that makes things happen. You thrive when working with diverse tasks in an ambitious, fast-paced, honest and high performing culture. And you have an analytic yet creative mindset that you use to think outside the box.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you an opportunity to administrate our newest addition to our application portfolio and become our in-house Salesforce Specialist.
You are given a centric role of our Salesforce application. You will have a broad interface with important stakeholders across the organization, and with your in-depth understanding of Salesforce, you will be responsible for:
- Create custom Salesforce objects, workflows, validation rules, reports etc.
- Establishing and administrating best practices with regards to system maintenance and security
- Managing user roles and permissions
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as Senior Downstream Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the CMC development of Symphogen´s products and participate in shaping the path for late stage development of our antibody mixture products in the Purification and Product Supply Team.
The Senior Downstream Scientist will be responsible for execution of process development of our products in clinical development including tech transfer to external CMO. In particular, the main tasks will be the downstream scientific lead for late stage development including process characterization and process validation activities for Symphogens most advanced projects.
In this position it is possible for the right candidate to participate in defining the late stage development platform and collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and with the project team, to drive development progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.