Salg - Cover
30 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Kinetico in KøgeAre you looking for a challenge and a way to make an impact in a global company? Do you have what it takes to help us win new market shares? And do you master English and any additional languages e.g. Italian
Then take this chance to build a vast international network. With Kinetico, you can develop your career in a growing world leading company within sustainable water softening and filtration systems.
As a sales account manager, you report to the Sales Director in Denmark and work closely with your colleagues in the Sales department, counting sales managers, sales supporters and our technical staff.
You will be developing selected European markets with an initial focus on Italy. With time, you will get the opportunity to expand your area of responsibility to other countries, and you get the chance to set the direction.
Nal von minden B.V, The Hauge
Nal von Minden is a young and dynamic growing company and is now looking for a new Field Sales Representative to join our Scandinavian team.
Our Scandinavian marketing and sales department is located in The Hague, the Netherlands. This team currently consists of 11 young and enthusiastic professionals from the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark. We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to carry out local sales activities in Denmark.
The position includes a variety of different tasks:
- Coordinating and making appointments for customer visits
- Planning and carrying out the sales process for new customers
- Demonstration and presentation of our products whilst visiting various segments such as clinics, hospitals, laboratories etc.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As a Key Account Manager in FMC you will be reporting to the EMEA 3rd Party Business Developing Manager and be responsible for building a strong working relationship with Key Accounts by identifying needs, addressing issues, complaints, and lead solution development efforts by coordinating with all necessary stakeholders.
You will support the Global 3rd Party Business Development Manager to ensure contracts are being executed as agreed and facilitate necessary updates or amendments (e.g. pricing, reconciliations, and terminations). You will assist our legal department for drafting the agreements, provide support for gathering all required sales and market data required for a proper execution of the agreements.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Want to drive strategically important initiatives that boost the success of our global sales organisation? Join us to take up a highly cross-functional and international role in the intersection between shopper, brand and retailer insights within one of the most loved kids brands in the world.
Within Market and Commercial Development (MCD), you will join a team of 9 colleagues in Sales Tools & Systems who strive to enable value creation in the sales organisation globally through digital tools and processes. Your first assignment is to mature our space and category analytics. Doing so, you help trade marketing colleagues, key account managers and merchandisers around the world build a strong partnership with retailers via space management and assortment planning.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Dancover A/S, Hellebæk
Dancover is expanding its sales force with Sales Representatives who speak German or French
We are looking for colleagues for our international sales department which today includes 20 Sales Consultants. Your daily tasks will consist of selling to, mainly inbound, customer contacts all across Europe with a main focus on the German and French speaking regions.
We offer a stimulating job in a young and dynamic company where you can use your language skills every day. Working hours are from: 9:00-17:00 (Fridays 9:30–17:00). Fixed salary to be agreed upon qualifications. Lunch is arranged by the company and you will be part of our pension plan after 6 months of employment.
Peak Rekruttering søger for Microshade A/S i Taastrup
Som projektudvikler er du med fra starten, uanset om det er salgsenheden eller dig selv som har skabt kundegrundlaget. Du kommer til at arbejde med præsentation af løsninger over for nye samarbejdspartnere i ind- og udland.
- Etablering af samarbejdsaftaler med vindues- og facadeproducenter
- Opbygge nye kundeaftaler med bl.a. entreprenører- og arkitektvirksomheder gennem salgsmøder
- Deltage og præsentere produkterne på messer, temadage m.m. primært i Europa, forvent ca. 4 til 5 rejsedage pr. måned
- Du får rollen som projektstyrer og ansvaret for at indsamle teknisk data og sikre, at det praktiske beslutningsgrundlag er tilstede inden der afgives tilbud
- Beregning af pris på projekterne og udvælge/indgå aftaler med de partnere som der samarbejdes med i de enkelte projekter
ExxonMobil Danmark ApS, Allerød
We are looking for a strong Sales and a strong Technical resource, in Denmark, to give high quality support to our Nordic customers.
ExxonMobil Nordic in Denmark is a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corporation and assist ExxonMobil Marine Ltd with the sales and technical support for the Nordic International marine market.
Job description Sales Engineer:
- Builds and develops customer relationships that ensure satisfaction of customer needs.
- Implements sales and marketing strategies to end customers in order to meet agreed performance targets as laid down by the Cluster Manager.
- All activities to be conducted in line with ExxonMobil policies and guidelines, including business ethics, controls and SHE.
- The business covered will include all customers both actual and prospective within the designated territory.
Ib Andresen Industri A/S, Langeskov
Kan du med kunden i fokus og teknisk flair bidrage til videreudvikling af vores ambitiøse salgsindsats?
Så er det dig, vi søger til vores salgsteam i Stålløsninger. Sammen med tre erfarne kolleger skal du projektstyre i forbindelse med tilbudsgivning og igangsætning af ordrer.
En del af jobbet er at servicere vores svenske kollega og i det hele taget være med til at understøtte vores ambitiøse vækststrategi.
I dialog med vores sælgere skal du afklare grundlaget for vores tilbud ved at indsamle oplysninger af teknisk og kommerciel karakter. Du udarbejder altså selv kalkulationsgrundlaget for tilbuddet.
Det omfatter afklaring af interne og eksterne aftaler i forbindelse med indkøb og gennemførelse af fremstillingsprocesser, løbende opdatering af tilbud og optimering af vores kalkulationsgrundlag.
Fujitsu A/S, Ballerup
Whatever your interests or skills, Fujitsu has a role for you. A position you can develop into, and which will offer real responsibilities from the start. A role you can make your own. This 2 year development programme will provide the support you require to achieve your full potential.
Alongside your chosen role and the training you undertake in your business area, you will embark on a comprehensive 24 month modular development programme. These modules will cover key skills such as self-awareness, leadership, business awareness and business knowledge. Your development will come in many different formats; from structured training events, to mentoring and responsible business (CSR) projects. The programme modules will be delivered in different geographies within EMEIA.
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our next talented Country Manager to our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen?
Here is a great opportunity to join a company in a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company specialized in European medicine trade. We can offer exiting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment.
Our portfolio of medicines we trade to the UK is heavily expanding so you should be able to manage this portfolio, which involves setting prices on numerous products for many different customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for estimating future sales to ensure that we have enough products on stock and plan production in collaboration with our purchase and supply chain departments.
SalesOnly ApS recruiting on behalf of AXA Partners in Taastrup
To AXA Partner´s office in Taastrup we are now looking for the next briliant colleague. As AXA Partners Sales Support you will e.g. be responsible for implementing and executing on the account management plans to ensure that growth, production and profitability targets are met.
As Sales Support you will handle a lot of different duties and it´s therefore important that you as an individual are very flexibel, fast learner and a team-player.
Some of your responsibilities
- Maintaining and expanding the relationship with existing clients in terms of revenue, profitabliity, franchise value and new product introduction,
- Keep up to date with the company´s products and clients and with market trends for AXA Partners existing and new product opportunities,
- Negotiating renewals at expiration of contract with key executives within the client organisation,
Vice ApS, Copenhagen
VICE is looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our Scandinavian sales team. We are looking for a Sales Manager with deep roots in digital business development, a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Based out of Copenhagen the Sales Managers key focus will be monetization of our digital media channels as well as cross selling VIRTUE-solutions with the ambition to activate these solutions through VICE Media’s digital outlets. Your day to day work will include sales and business development towards media agencies and brands direct in Denmark. You will be responsible for maintaining existing clients as well as building a strong portfolio of new clients.
Role and responsibilities
- Client management and business development in the Scandinavian region
- Building commercial success for VICE verticals through partnership and sponsorship deals
- Assuring your projects are feasible and successfully delivered
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
At Ageras, our Partner Success Managers act as primary point of contact for our partners (lawyers and accountants). They are genuinely excited to help and support our partners throughout the partner lifecycle and are responsible for articulating product-value and partner concerns. Also, they demonstrate how Ageras’ solutions enable partners to enhance their business value.
As our Partner Success Manager, you will be joining a successful Partner Success team: ambitious professionals, who manage the entire partner relationship and facilitate a prompt on-boarding and resolution of any issues. Specifically, you will:
- Drive seamless, fast onboarding of new partners
- Handle partners’ needs and requests
- Conduct periodic partner health-checks
- Prepare and educate partners on new features and releases
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
At Ageras, our Partner Success Managers act as primary point of contact for our partners (lawyers and accountants). They are genuinely excited to help and support our partners throughout the partner lifecycle and are responsible for articulating product-value and partner concerns. Also, they demonstrate how Ageras’ solutions enable partners to enhance their business value. As our Partner Success Manager, you will be joining a successful Partner Success team: ambitious professionals, who manage the entire partner relationship and facilitate a prompt on-boarding and resolution of any issues. Specifically, you will:
- Drive seamless, fast onboarding of new partners
- Handle partners’ needs and requests
- Conduct periodic partner health-checks
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
For the Nilfisk division IVS (Industrial Vacuum cleaner Solutions) we are right now looking for a Sales Excellence Manager to streamline and enhance the sales process in the EMEA and APAC regions.
You work with senior leaders and local management teams to translate sales excellence programs into local sales action. Your overall responsibility is roll-out and reporting of Sales Excellence (ComEx) programs and support, maintain and project manage enhancements of salesforce.com platform and integrated applications spanning Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Sales applications.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Capture & document sales processes and other improvement areas in our sales companies
- Drive end-to-end project roll-outs of current Sales Excellence programs and tools (e.g. Salesforce.com application) to local IVS sales companies
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg or Nakskov
- Generate, drive and follow-up on leads, meet customers and drive sales to meet targets – this in cooperation with local sales companies
- Assess suitable technical & business solutions for customers
- Support sales companies on technical and commercial matters
- Actively enhance our knowledge of our customers’ processes.
- A strong opportunity for professional and personal development opportunities in an international and fast-growing business within a frontier technology area
- A high level of influence on your own job. The key is empowerment with accountability
- Highly qualified team members and colleagues with strong ambitions and drive
STORBJERG Search & Selection is recruiting on behalf of Desitin Pharma
Speciality pharmaceutical company headquartered in Germany – Its success in CNS concentrates on the pharmaceutical areas of epilepsy and movement disorders.
Exciting challenge within a successful CNS company.
You will be part of a team of 6 highly professional colleagues working with sales, marketing and product management.
Biomatters ApS, Aarhus
Biomatters is seeking a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark. The Key Account Manager will work in Europe and be responsible for strategic sales, management and growth of accounts, as well as all phases of the sales process. Along with closing business, your daily responsibilities will include uncovering and generating new leads, qualifying and converting leads into business opportunities, and delivering presentations.
The position requires the ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate solutions for improving sales, and develop innovative approaches and ideas. The ideal candidate must have a fundamental understanding of genomics and related life sciences.
- Deliver closed business monthly to exceed assigned quota.
- Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts and accurate sales forecasts within our CRM (Salesforce).
PLATO GROUP, Copenhagen
Plato Group is the market leader of promotional products in Europe and the parent company of our brands IGO Promo, Clipper Gifts and Compacon. Our company is growing, and we are expanding our IGO team by adding IGO UK/IE Sales to our Nordic office.
As a sales and customer care employee for our UK/Irish markets, it is important that you speak English fluently and understand the UK/Irish dialects. The main tasks of the sales role is to handle the daily contact to our customers, handle quotes & orders and plan, start & follow up sales campaigns.
Your role will be an important piece to the puzzle, and to be able to manage the different tasks, it is important that you are structured, commercial and proactive.