Indkøb - Cover
7 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to participate in our exciting journey of “actively taking part in solving the energy challenges of tomorrow” through diversification of our service offerings and optimisation of our core. Then this may be a role for you!
As Head of Procurement, you will be key in establishing our world class procurement function, focusing relentlessly on driving costs down to further improve competitiveness and to build on the already strong business foundation of procurement - both operationally and commercially.
You will be responsible for forming and driving the strategic direction for the new MSS stand-alone Procurement function covering Sourcing, Contract Management, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, and our MSS Manila service centre.
A. Espersen A/S, Fredericia
As Category Buyer, you will become a part of Espersen group purchasing team of 8 people, being responsible for your own segment within the Fish category with a spend of +170 mill. DKK.
As Category Buyer you must ensure that Espersen not only achieves the best commercial agreements with suppliers within it’s main category, but also work as our category expert supporting our sales team and New Product Development team when it comes to market- and product insight.
Further to this you will work with:
- Develop trusted relations to selected and strategic suppliers
- Explore the market for new and prospective suppliers across locations and different species
- Responsible for building the category strategy of your defined area of purchasing
- Negotiation with strategic and preferred suppliers on contractual levels
As a Buyer/Senior Buyer you will be responsible for the implementation of our sourcing strategy within the area of Steel Parts and Fasteners. Your responsibility will cover the implementation of a global supplier data base, analysis of the existing commodity structure and driving the application of advanced awarding concepts in the yearly price negotiations. This also includes the establishment and maintenance of relationships with various existing or potential suppliers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementing commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Conducting price and contract negotiations with contract conclusion to guarantee the security of supplies at the best possible conditions.
- Define concepts for risk and contract management to minimize risk and warranty costs through product life cycle
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest to create value for our dairies in a global market?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
We are looking for a strong Senior Category Manager to help shape the development of Strategic Sourcing within logistics and distribution globally. This is an exciting opportunity to work with negotiations and strategic sourcing activities in a global context and to join a new department where you will work with highly skilled and experienced colleagues.
Novo Nordisk relies on a number of distribution partners for logistic and distribution services of finished goods to the sales affiliates. As Senior Category Manager, Logistics & Distribution, you will be responsible for identification and negotiation of distribution partners for Novo Nordisk globally. This covers reviewing, establishing and negotiating the right supply and distribution set-up for our stakeholders in head quarter and sales affiliates so as to ensure an efficient flow of products to wholesalers, pharmacies and hospitals.
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Træd ind i en ny afdeling, hvor du arbejder både i bredden og i dybden med procurement. Her får du virkelig meget ansvar; du kommer til at arbejde med de største it-leverandører – du sørger nemlig for at vores kunder, pengeinstitutterne, får de bedste løsninger.
Konkret er dit hovedfokus på it-kontrakter, hvor du sikrer, at vores indkøb sker på favorable vilkår. Det handler om pris, men også leverancer og den samlede pakke – for billigst er langt fra altid bedst. Samtidig er du omkring både store og små projekter – fra it-løsninger, som kan være flere måneder undervejs, til akutte små opgaver, som skal hurtigt afsluttes. Mere konkret indebærer det:
- Strategisk forhandling af direkte og indirekte indkøbsaftaler vedr. kommercielle vilkår
- Samarbejde med bl.a. contract manager om opfølgning og implementering af indkøbsaftaler
LEGO System A/S, Billund/Czech Republic/United Kingdom
Are you ready to grab the opportunity of working with a wide range of stakeholders and vendors across our global organization? Can you develop and drive strong category management and supplier relationship management programmes?
As a senior category manager, your primary function is to establish strong category management for Distribution and Logistics category spend in EMEA.
You will play a critical role in the full procurement life cycle across the Distribution and Logistics spend, including areas such as air-ocean-road freight, courier and postage, customs & duties, packaging materials, warehousing and 3PL. Distribution and Logistics is an integrated part of the LEGO value chain.
You will be responsible for developing and managing key stakeholder relationships for both new spend and renegotiations.
©2018 The LEGO Group