Indkøb - Cover
7 job matcher din søgning
Madesa Consulting recruiting on behalf of Amminex A/S in Søborg
Amminex Emissions Technology is a Danish cleantech company founded in 2005. They are growing fast due to an increasing number of orders, product development activities and market launches, and the world is the home market.
Amminex Emissions Technology is looking for a Program Buyer for its location in Søborg (Copenhagen), Denmark. The role of the Program Buyer is to anticipate the specific requirements for new and ongoing programs including assessing supplier technologies, geographical locations and target costs.
The main missions of the role are:
- Ensure early procurement involvement with a cross functional team for all programs
- Consult suppliers, negotiate and make final supplier recommendations
- Direct performance follow-up: manage suppliers, compare costs with objectives, ensure quality and respect delivery deadlines
Indrykket 12. december
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach in Køge
With direct reference to the Director, Global Procurement and Logistics, you will have the overall responsibility for strategic, tactical and project-related sourcing activities on a global and regional basis.
The position is situated in Jupiter Bach’s headquarters in Køge, and travelling to the manufacturing sites in China, USA, Lithuania, Spain and Poland must be expected, as well as supplier visits globally must be expected. You will be in charge of establishing sourcing strategies and leading sourcing activities in partnership with the global category leads and regional team of buyers.
Jupiter Bach Procurement sources different categories of raw materials such as resin, gel coat, chemicals, foam, and glass fibre for the composite production. Additional categories are steel parts, fasteners, electrical parts, consumables, and accessories.
Indrykket 11. december
Vestas, Malmö, Sweden or Madrid, Spain
Your main responsibility will be to manage a wide range of Cranes & Installation suppliers globally and with a yearly spend of 250+ million Euro.
More specifically your responsibilities will cover:
- Secure that cost reduction targets are achieved through cost out projects and ongoing price negotiations for cross regional procurement initiatives. This includes scoping, negotiating and implementing standard contracts and prices to enable local ordering, and support with ad hoc negotiation support for urgent activities.
- Drafting and execution of tenders & supplier negotiations.
Vestas Global Procurement offers a place in a multicultural and global team. Vestas is a very agile company in a young industry, and you will have a strong impact on the bottom line right away. You will be able to directly influence and improve processes and can make a difference. There is always potential for growth, locally and internationally.
Indrykket 6. december
Are you passionate about delivering sustainable value for our partners, customers, and business and would you love to develop and manage procurement in a large international company?
Together with the Group Procurement Function and the Northern European team members and executives, you will be involved in lots of different projects and be developing and nurturing effective and balanced relationship with key stakeholders, seen as a trusted advisor.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver sustainable sourcing strategies; balancing cost, service and risk
- Facilitate the deployment of procurement best practices and standards within Northern Europe
- Leveraging supply market dynamics, providing credible insights and opportunities
Indrykket 4. december
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are strategic procurement and relationship management your strengths, and do you have strong technical and commercial understanding? By proactively leading your sub-category within CAPEX & MRO, you play a key role in helping us reach 300 million kids by 2032.
You will work alongside 7 dedicated colleagues who are responsible for sourcing and defining the global category direction within CAPEX & MRO. Specifically, your sub-category will be High Bay Warehouse and Moulding Machines, as well as related moulding equipment like raw material systems, grinders, robots etc. Rather than merely limiting expenses, we strive to add value to the business through proactive and systematic category management, furthering productivity and expanding our global presence.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 30. november
LEGO System A/S, Billund eller Tjekkiet
With your technical knowledge and holistic thinking, you bridge IT and Procurement and bring together stakeholders from across the global LEGO® community to facilitate fruitful collaborations.
You will be acting as a sounding board for all things direct procurement-related on behalf of Procurement, specifically, you:
- Secure end-to-end direct procurement system and other relevant procurement systems coherence as the ambassador for Procurement Best practice
- Act as procurement business lead in projects relating to procurement ERP system and processes, throughout the whole LEGO Group
- Ensure that the necessary super user organisation is in place in all 3 time zones, including training new super users
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 22. november
Global Procurement Graduate: Kick-start your global career!
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd
Novo Nordisk, 8. december