Ledelse - Cover
11 job matcher din søgning
Leith Society ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an ambitious, high-energy person based in Copenhagen. You are self-motivated and driven to perform. A results-focused mindset is paramount to achieving success in this role. It is essential that you are experienced in creating long lasting relations, sales and retention.
The ideal candidate will successfully leverage their existing networks to strengthen Leith Society client relationships, accelerate ongoing members acquisition processes, and fill the sales pipeline with new interesting prospects.
As head of Admission, your daily tasks will be diverse and vary but involve the following elements.
- Driving member acquisition process from introduction to close
- Establishing and achieving new business revenue targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing members
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to join a true global leader in the food ingredients business, with a strong track record of growth, deep technical and commercial understanding and a passionate and engaged global organization? Are you the leader we are looking for to strengthen our global product management team and help accelerate our business growth further for Chr. Hansen Natural Colors?
We are seeking a new experienced Head of Product Management to lead our team of five experienced and motivated product managers for the Natural Colors Division. The full-time position is based in Hørsholm, Denmark and is a member of the Commercial Development Leadership team, reporting to the Vice President Commercial Development.
As Head of Product Management you will provide overall direction and leadership for the portfolio pigment plans & strategies and ensure optimized business impact of the portfolio in terms of top line growth and profitability globally.
H&M HENNES & MAURITZ A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ready for an exciting challenge within the Danish growth market? We are now looking for a Facility Manager for the Expansion Department in Denmark.
Find your place as part of the expansion team in our fast-growing and dynamic business where fashion retail, high-set goals and continued competitiveness are the keywords.
As Facility Manager at H&M group Denmark your mission is to contribute to fully operational, commercially attractive and safe stores by securing the delivery of facility management services in an efficient way and at the lowest possible long-term cost. You will direct, lead and coach colleagues toward achieving high-set goals and meeting the needs of the business through a high level of professionalism and motivational leadership.
You will also be responsible for driving improvements and innovation in close collaboration with colleagues and external service providers.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to set your mark on large-scale offshore wind projects? Are you a skilled project and stakeholder manager with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management Office within Technology. The position is a 12 months maternity cover.
Your main responsibility will be to keep the overview of all aspects in the project and make sure that it is completed on time, within the budget and that all objectives are met. You will make sure that resources are used most efficiently and that the different interests are satisfied with the process and results. Depending on the project, people management may be part of the job.
Do you have management and leadership skills as well as a solid scientific background within wind energy? Do you want to contribute to a central part of an internationally leading center of a highly reputed technical university? Are you visionary and will you take charge of further development of the section with close ties to the industry?
You will be head of section for wind turbine loads & control (LAC). The section has 16 employees, primarily researchers, Postdoc’s, PhD students and development engineers.
Your areas of responsibility
- Contribute to the strategic development of the section and the department as a whole
- Professional development, coordination and quality assurance of research and innovation activities as well as research applications and other project acquisitions
- Contribute to the section activities, including research and innovation as project leader or expert
Trives du i en travl hverdag og brænder du for mode og butiksdrift? Kan du skabe resultater, der er med til at sikre den fortsatte udvikling af vores VILA-butik?
Du har ansvaret for butikkens drift og får herigennem muligheden for at yde dit bedste og udvikle dig hver dag. Dine ansvarsområder inkluderer alt fra udvikling og ledelse af medarbejdere til lagerbeholdning og salgstal. Som butikschef vil du få udbygget dit kendskab til butikkens nøgletal, visual merchandising samt daglig ledelse og butiksdrift. Yderligere vil du:
- Beskæftige dig med driftsmæssige opgaver såsom planlægning, prioritering og opfølgning på de ansattes præstationer
- Uddanne og træne nye såvel som erfarne medarbejdere
- Sikre, at vores kunder er i fokus, så de altid føler sig velkomne.
As our Head of Accessories Product Development in HAY, you will be responsible for developing, sourcing and implementing our accessories collection in close cooperation with our Creative Director. We aim at creating a collection of kitchenware, rugs, cushions, office supplies, textiles and decorative objects which are useful and beautiful everyday object with high functionality.
You will be responsible for a team of dedicated colleagues working with graphic design and product development. You will work closely together with our Wholesale as well as Procurement departments.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Developing home accessory products from concept, through prototype and into full production
- Managing costs including negotiation with suppliers and placing orders
- Producing product compendiums and facilitating internal product presentations
Aquilo Consulting, CopenhagenAt a fast-growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
Working on our international projects, you will be part of the entire process, including:
- Client research & pitch development
- Client meetings & ongoing client dialogue
- Business analysis & assessment, off- and onsite
In this role, you will be working with a broad range of responsibilities, from strategy development and implementation to coordination and administrative tasks. Your work will range from smaller internal projects with short deadlines to long-term international projects with many different stakeholders.
Are you able to motivate and inspire your employees? Are you the one who will make a difference with your management style and are you always up for a challenge? Then you are the candidate we are looking for.
Together with the other supervisors it is your responsibility that the warehouse is as efficient as possible and workplace errors and mistakes are kept at minimum.
You will participate in the daily production. The production is characterized by high pace and a lot of responsibility – at nemlig.com we have a lot of fixed deadlines which dictate the everyday life and the routines at the warehouse.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Instructing and guiding the packers
- Planning and managing employee hours and breaks
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legislation
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior partner, you will be responsible for 1-2 of our most important projects. You will be part of the Global Communication Partner team of 12 colleagues and work closely with the many highly skilled specialists at LEGO Agency. From here, you will communicate with and advise business owners in Denmark and overseas, translating needs and objectives into concrete projects for developing global communication strategies, concepts and toolboxes.
- Driving complex international projects from initial briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of the global communication toolbox
- Functioning as the link between business owners, agency teams and multiple company divisions, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and involved in the development as needed
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Can you take our travel procurement category to the next level?
As part of the IM&S leadership team, you will deliver strong employee experiences and value to our stakeholders while ensuring that we have procedures in place that allow flexibility while keeping costs down. Thus, you will influence future travel spend decisions and introduce new travel solutions as you:
- Provide active leadership and influencing among internal stakeholders, finance and suppliers to drive company-wide cost initiatives for travel-related spends
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand spending trends and gain market insight – and translate these into category strategies and action which leads to productivity improvements
- Collaborate with regional and site Procurement teams and business partners to develop and execute global category strategies
©2018 The LEGO Group