Ledelse - Cover
7 job matcher din søgning
Directure A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking to attract entry-level professionals with a desire to pursue a career in consulting.
The consultants will work closely with colleagues and clients in project teams and will be assigned different tasks and responsibilities depending on the individual consultant’s skills and experience.
- Perform analyses of different companies, markets and industries
- Understand organisational design, people behaviour and performance management
- Develop strategies for the attraction, motivation and development of the right people to meet the needs and goals of our clients
People at Directure are professionals who have shared ambitions and can deliver results in a value-driven dynamic environment. People who know how to form their own conclusions, yet learn from others as well, are offered a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
VILA, Høje Tåstrup
Trives du i en travl hverdag, og brænder du for mode og butiksdrift? Kan du skabe resultater, der er med til at sikre den fortsatte udvikling af vores VILA-butik?
Du har ansvaret for butikkens drift og får herigennem muligheden for at yde dit bedste og udvikle dig hver dag. Dine ansvarsområder inkluderer alt fra udvikling og ledelse af medarbejdere til lagerbeholdning og salgstal. Som butikschef vil du få udbygget dit kendskab til butikkens nøgletal, visual merchandising samt daglig ledelse og butiksdrift. Yderligere vil du:
- Beskæftige dig med driftsmæssige opgaver såsom planlægning, prioritering og opfølgning på de ansattes præstationer
- Uddanne og træne nye såvel som erfarne medarbejdere
- Sikre, at vores kunder er i fokus, så de altid føler sig velkomne.
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
At a fast-growing Healthcare Consulting Company.
Working on our international projects, you will be part of the entire process, including:
- Client research & pitch development
- Client meetings & ongoing client dialogue
- Business analysis & assessment, off- and onsite
In this role, you will be working with a broad range of responsibilities, from strategy development and implementation to coordination and administrative tasks. Your work will range from smaller internal projects with short deadlines to long-term international projects with many different stakeholders. You will oversee your own projects but receive input and guidance from the entire team.
Do you excel in working with strategic projects on CxO level and across the organisation? Do you have experience as either an internal strategy consultant or from a management consulting firm? Could a strategic position which also focuses on work-life balance be appealing to you?
You will be part of the Strategy & M&A team, which acts as an in-house consultancy team and is responsible for the overall business unit strategy development.
In this role you will be able to use your strategic toolbox and experience in project work E2E across the organisation.
You will be:
- Responsible for independently conducting analysis, creating strategic and analytic insights, developing recommendations and assisting in the implementation
- Involved where the big decisions are made and most importantly your opinion will be heard and your professional advice will matter
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Robert Bosch in Ballerup
Invented for life – products that spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources.
The vision is to have a specialised Nordic marketing team that together with the rest of the sales organisation unified and by being very close to the market develops and implements a unique pull-strategy, making professionals naturally request the quality products from Bosch even more. You are to lead this transformation of the Copenhagen based 10 man’s Nordic marketing team.
You will be responsible for driving business, and therefore your success is defined not only by your team’s success, and how you excel within the marketing disciplines, but by the success of the whole sales organisation. As a member of the management team in the sales organisation, you therefore naturally share joint goals when it comes to sales and profit.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
We have an exciting plan ahead of us and need dynamic leadership to continue this journey, which positions you and the team at the heart of our Technology Group. Can you inspire change, drive innovation, lead by example? Are you ambitious, loyal and candid? Are you interested in digitalization and transformation? Well, then this might be an opportunity to join a winning company and layout the blueprint for the next chapter.
The primary responsibility of this role is:
- Build and pursue new business opportunities by engaging on C-level
- Orchestrate- and build commercial opportunities by new biz in a completely new field of business
- Introduce disruptive and new technology to new customers in Northern European markets