Personale og HR - Cover
10 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for a candidate for a position as MBA Careers Manager for Full-time and Executive MBA students (maternity leave position). CBS has 40 Full-time MBA students, of which 95 percent are international students and 70 Executive MBA students of which 30 percent are international. The purpose of the role is to help our MBA students to establish and advance their career in Denmark or abroad upon completion of their MBA.
As MBA Careers Manager you will be responsible for the career function for our MBA students. By means of individual coaching and general information on career paths and methods, you will support and guide the students in their job search on the Danish and international job market. You will be referring directly to the Director of the MBA Programmes and be part of an international team.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Saint-Gobain Nordic in Copenhagen
You will be part of the General Delegation’s HR Department in Ørestad, Copenhagen. Here, you are responsible for developing and optimizing our rewards policies as well as our HR systems in order to attract, retain and motivate employees as well as support Saint-Gobain’s overall C&B strategy.
In Copenhagen, you lead a team of 5 HR professionals who work with international mobility management, HR systems and payroll respectively.
This means that you:
- develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to C&B
- lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR departments as well as ensuring compliance with rewards policies.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Human Resource department of Maersk Drilling is seeking a strong HR professional for the position as Head of Manning.
You will be part of the leadership team responsible for operational execution of HR in Maersk Drilling. The team is driven by providing best in class operational HR support to offshore leaders and employees around the world.
As Head of Manning you will be leading a team of six HR professionals dedicated to deliver manning expertise and administrative services to our global organization. You are globally responsible for manning processes, and have a functional reporting line from the local manning roles around the world.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Daily management and development of the team, including building team capabilities.
- Interpreting business challenges and turn them into proactive manning solutions.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities within operational execution.
Hafnia Tankers, Hellerup
Hafnia is looking for a dedicated HR Consultant to support our fast-growing organization with operational HR tasks. Come join us and be part of a young dynamic shipping company with vessels operating all over the globe.
Working out of our head office in Hellerup, you will provide professional HR support to both Hafnia Tankers and Hafnia Management consisting of approximately 70 employees located in Hellerup, Singapore and Houston.
The job is a maternity cover with the option of a permanent contract. Working hours will be 20 hours per week.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Recruitment from A-Z
- Preparation of contracts and other formal documents (incl. expatriations)
- General HR support and sparring to managers.
Working at Hafnia will give you the opportunity to be part of a young dynamic organization which encourages new opportunities and ways of doing things.
VITA copenhagen ApS, København
Tag del i VITA copenhagens vækst på verdensplan i midten af København. Bliv en del af et team af kreative og inspirerende, dygtige kollegaer, som elsker deres arbejde i hjertet af simpelt og tidløst design. At arbejde hos os er et univers af faglig og personlig udvikling, som kommer alle kollegaerne og dermed kunderne til gode. Vi vokser ikke bare i antal af ansatte, men også i typer af produkter og har derfor hele tiden brug for flere nye spændende kollegaer med ambitioner om at tage del i fremtiden.
Vi har brug for, at du kan følgende bedre end de fleste:
- Navigere i en mindre organisation, der også opererer internationalt og til tider med modsatrettede interesser.
- Relevant uddannelse inden for HR med en akademisk uddannelse i HR- eller HRM-kandidatuddannelse som minimum.
- Sikre en sund og alsidig kobling mellem faglige mål, afdelingernes behov, personlig udvikling og ledelsens overordnede HR-strategi.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our next talented Sales Recruiter?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Sales Recruiter to become part of our HR team that consists of 14 employees in Copenhagen. We are always looking for the right sales people for the European markets, and you will be responsible for finding and hiring candidates for our international sales organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move to an in-house recruiter role and who is looking to progress their career in recruitment and HR.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruiting cycle from job opening to contract phase.
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates who can contribute to the growth of Trustpilot.
- Proactively source sales talents using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
Do you enjoy being around people? Does the thought of working for a listed company and market leader motivate you? Are you passionate about Human Resources...