Personale og HR - Cover
13 job matcher din søgning
A&D Resources, Copenhagen and the Benelux region
We are recruiting two senior consultants to join our select team of organizational consultants – one based in Copenhagen and one in the Benelux region.
A&D Resources has enjoyed a close collaboration with Hogan Assessment Systems since 2002. We are the official Hogan Distributor in Denmark and the Benelux countries. Hogan is a global market leader in personality assessment tools and we aim to be the partner-of-choice in the assessment and development business in our markets.
You will become part of our team of consultants, reporting to our Head of Consulting.
Your tasks will include:
- Writing assessment reports and client dashboards
- Delivering Hogan feedback to clients
- Delivering individual and team coaching to clients
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As our new Global L&D Lead Specialist you must have a dual focus. You will be responsible for driving and implementing global L&D projects and processes and you will have a dedicated focus on driving digital learning in Grundfos.
- Have a specific responsibility in driving the digital learning agenda by influencing the digital direction for L&D in Grundfos. You do this based on discovery and research, and you will drive this according to the L&D ambition and Grundfos´ digital strategy.
- Pilot, drive and implement digital learning solutions in the business
- Design, implement and maintain global L&D processes and collaborate with stakeholders across the value chain worldwide.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact of employees advising them and answering their questions. You will be responsible to administrate the entire employee lifecycle (From Hire to Retire). You will work in a designed business area in close corporation with the HR Business Partner
Your work tasks include:
- Advising employees in all kind of HR administrative matters
- Taking responsibility for all HR administration related to the entire lifecycle of employees in a defined business area incl. employment contract, confirmation letters, hiring documentation, bonuses, pension, etc.
- Ensuring that the onboarding of new employees is smooth: orientation to new employees on HR systems, policies, ways of working, organizing badges etc.
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Are you passionate about recruitment and have the experience to match your passion? Minerva is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to help grow our expanding international organization.
As Recruitment Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. Your main focus will be to recruit new employees in our 7 countries together with your two HR colleagues ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
Our employees are mainly highly skilled IT professionals, and you will therefore focus on recruiting this type of profile. During your work, you will offer feedback on how we can make the recruitment process more efficient. Your work will reflect our employer brand, which you offer input to improve.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As our new Payroll Consultant, you will be a key driver in delivering flawless and efficient payroll services to our colleagues in Denmark. We have both salaried - and employees covered by collective agreements on our payroll as well as hourly paid employees.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the monthly payroll and related administrative tasks such as management of absence and leave, administration of benefits and reporting to authorities and organizations. You will be in daily contact with managers and employees answering questions about e.g. benefits and time management.
The Danish HR team consist of 8 dedicated colleagues located at our headquarters in Hoersholm offering services to our sites in Avedøre, Roskilde and Gråsten. The team is part of our global HR organization with colleagues in other HR functions based in DK and many other countries across the globe.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you have flair for employment law and do you want to employ this knowledge into comprehensible solutions to management? Does implementing and driving practically applicable processes and systems for the benefit of people in an international organization sound appealing?
As the Legal Counsel, you will assist in delivering compliant, timely and relevant advice and solutions to the business. Among others you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating employment agreements, appendices and other employee related templates
- Implementing and expanding digital solutions for archiving contracts & handling terms
- Drafting and streamlining relevant processes and policies
Directure A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking to attract entry-level professionals with a desire to pursue a career in consulting.
The consultants will work closely with colleagues and clients in project teams and will be assigned different tasks and responsibilities depending on the individual consultant’s skills and experience.
- Perform analyses of different companies, markets and industries
- Understand organisational design, people behaviour and performance management
- Develop strategies for the attraction, motivation and development of the right people to meet the needs and goals of our clients
- Interact with candidates on all levels, from the shop floor to the boardroom, primarily through interviews
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a Lead HR Specialist, Talent Management, you will work both independently as well as in collaboration with other key stakeholders driving process tracks. You will work in the area of developing/driving concepts and approaches that shape an organizational culture which increases employee engagement and raises organizational performance.
Key tasks for the Lead HR Specialist, Global Talent Management:
- Work with specific conceptual and implementation aspects of succession planning, organisational effectiveness, mentorships, career development, behaviour and other working practices that drive strategy and culture change
- In collaboration with key partners, work on specific initiatives to both leverage the existing processes and introduce relevant tools to sharpen the user connect and organizational applicability
Bird & Bird Advokatpartnerselskab, Copenhagen
If you are passionate about administration and HR, you can apply for a challenging and interesting coordinator position!
As our new HR Coordinator, you have a broad range of tasks within the entire employee lifecycle. Your primary responsibility will be to handle the administration and coordination of HR tasks. You will be based in Copenhagen, as part of the administration team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- HR administration.
- Updating processes and policies.
- Superuser in the HR systems.
Our working environment is informal and we value collaboration and knowledge sharing, which is reflected in our organisational structure. We strive to be innovative and welcome new ideas.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you experienced in HR and ready to develop yourself as a global project manager and development specialist in a fast-moving and growing company?
As global HR development specialist, you will have full responsibility of driving our many projects aimed at optimizing and innovating the talent management agenda. Your focus will mainly be on our GN Graduate Program, development programs, mentoring programs as well as the GN Engagement Survey.
You will get to collaborate with colleagues that are responsible for many hands-on tasks, and also be closely involved in all stages of the projects from design and implementation to execution and follow-up.
- Draw up of project and communication plans
- Communication and coordination with HR Business Partners, course and training suppliers, and internal stakeholders as well as presenting reports to senior management
LEGO System A/S, Billund or United Kingdom
Are you ready to set up the LEGO® organisation´s first company-wide marketing capability development programme?
In this newly established position as Marketing Academy director, you will join our brand development team. Here, you will be tasked with establishing an end to end marketing talent development programme that covers marketing development needs across our global business units. Supporting our important agenda of continuously growing new talent on a global scale, you will:
- Establish a competency framework for marketing capabilities to assess training and development needs across the LEGO marketing value chain
- Identify short-/medium-/long-term training and development needs to create a 3-year Marketing Academy development roadmap
©2018 The LEGO Group