17 job matcher din søgning
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you would like to be a key player in the largest, most advanced and modern culture production plant in the world, this open position is your unique change.
As our new Senior Production Chemist, you need to have a strong insight in food production combined with knowledge within fermentation, freeze drying and packaging and have a high motivation for daily production follow up, shop floor and data analysis.
Your main tasks will be:
- The ownership of processes within the unit operations through the entire value chain from fermentation, freeze drying, blend and pack
- To drive and facilitate projects across the organization in Denmark and our production facilities in US, France, and Germany
- The ownership of the daily follow up to ensure the highest production quality
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you have RA experience including CMC and labelling, and you are looking for a job with major responsibility and equal impact and influence, you don’t have to look any further. By joining LEO you can look forward to a very versatile job where you will work across many aspects of RA, surrounded by skilled and helpful colleagues.
As part of LEO’ strategy, LEO has divested a number of its Well Established Product. Your main task will be to secure a proper handover to the new owner while still ensure high quality LCM until the MAs have been transferred. Your responsibility covers all aspects, including CMC and labelling. In overview your tasks will be to:
- Become product responsible within our Well Established Products portfolio, incl. CMC and labelling
- Ensure high quality life cycle management
- Handle direct contact to our affiliates and partners in order to fulfil the requirements in the specific markets
You will join our Requirements & Verification Group within Research and Development, focusing on implementing improvements of tools and processes. Our team consists of ten engaged team-players, who believe that the best results come from a fruitful team effort. We support each other and constantly share feedback and knowledge to improve our results. We have an informal and creative atmosphere where respect is pivotal and we strive for the common goal.
In your new position you will plan and drive initiatives focused on improving the way we work with requirements and verification, to strengthen the quality of the products we develop. You will in this way influence our test methodology and will have many contact points in the whole organization. You will be the expert in the framework and way of working with verification and support your colleagues in this.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of MSD in Copenhagen
– Key role supporting the Specialty Business Unit
In this position you will support the Hospital Business Unit within immunology and HCV/HIV, and your key responsibilities will be to facilitate and coordinate brand plan activities and meetings, ensure medical/legal approvals and compliance on all relevant materials and agreements and finally project manage the different activities.
There will be a variety of different tasks to manage, all important for the performance of your internal and external colleagues:
- Keeping material overview and make sure that everything is approved (medical legal)
- Keeping approved material updated in Onedrive divided into brands
- Medical/Legal point of contact
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you bring some years’ experience from medical device development and you are looking for an opportunity for major influence and possibilities, you have found the perfect match. At LEO Pharma you will join a small and agile team in the beginning of the company’s highly prioritised journey within device development.
As Senior Engineer your overall focus is to ensure that the development of product solutions follow internal processes and meet regulatory requirements in high quality and according to agreed deadlines. As external partners deliver product development your role is to set the direction, oversee project progress and take ownership of submissions to authorities like FDA and EMA. You will:
- Manage and coordinate project activities across several scientific disciplines
- Project manage partly deliveries – and coordinate with the overall responsible Project Manager
- Participate in development of strategies
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Would you like to play a key role in the development of our growing portfolio together with a friendly, ambitious and professional team of Clinical Trial Supply Professionals?
As a Clinical Trial Supply Professional you will join a very dedicated team, who is responsible for coordinating IMP outsourced related activities in connection with the conduct of Clinical Trials Phase I-IV. You will be working according to given company procedures and relevant GMP, GCP and regulatory requirements. You will also:
- Hold a strong understanding for IRT systems
- Provide input to the Clinical Trial Protocol
- Create SOPs and keep them updated
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma in Hellerup
Join the Nonclinical Development & Bioanalysis Team in a Leading and Fast Growing Biotech Company
You will be responsible for the generation and implementation of bioanalytical strategies on early pipeline projects as well as for projects in clinical development. You will join a Nonclincial Development & Bioanalysis team of eight highly skilled scientists (three Bioanalytical/immunogenicity Experts, four Toxicologists, and one Biologist/Pharmacologist. In addition to external partners and CROs, this department has a close collaboration with Ascendis’ research facility in Heidelberg.
Your main tasks are:
- Defining and implementing nonclinical and clinical bioanalysis/immuogenicity strategies on one or more projects
- Outsourcing and coordinating analytical activities (GLP/GCP)
- Responsibility for analytical assay validations and sample analysis.
People In Action ApS recruiting on behalf of Ellipse i Hørsholm
Would you like to maintain and develop Quality Management Systems within the Medical Device industry? Do you ensure high-quality and high standards? - Then this may be the next step in your career.
As Head of QA/RA, you will refer to the CEO. You will manage, maintain and further develop the QA/RA area, and in this way ensure that all new requirements are evaluated to determine applicability for Ellipse. Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop Quality Management System according to continued new requirements.
- Manage, collect and document globally all Post Market Surveillance (PMS)/Vigilance experience and Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Escalate potential quality issues to the management.
- Lead internal as well as external audits (supplier audits) in relation to ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/EEC and 21 CFR Part 820.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you passionate about protein chemistry and food science? Would you like to use your curiosity and theoretical background to assist in the development of tomorrow’s food products within dairy, bakery, and sport nutrition?
The laboratory is part of the Application Science & Technology center at Arla Foods Ingredients in Viby, where new food products containing whey ingredients are developed. The variety of the products is large and includes cakes, protein bars, beverages, yoghurts, ice cream, and different cheese types.
As laboratory technician you will use different analytical tools to characterize the food product samples that we produce and develop. The obtained analytical data and knowledge are crucial for our business, as they provide documentation and arguments for our sales people.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global Director of Procurement, the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading activities of the Regulatory Affairs Department with an emphasis on global regulatory strategy and the preparation, review and submission of documents to any regulatory authorities at a global level.
Oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions in the geographical areas where KEVIN.MURPHY Group products are marketed. Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Requires a Master's degree in the area of specialty.
Are you ready for a key role in securing the quality of our products?
Novo Nordisk, Hjørring
A full-time position as a medical consultant or staff specialist providing partial service to the Vascular and Interventional...
Region Sjælland, Slagelse