Cover - Udlandet
14 job matcher din søgning
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as System Roadmap Director reporting to the Head of Windfarm Design Offshore in BU Offshore Wind.
As System Roadmap Director in BU Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the System Roadmap Strategy required for designing the winning windfarm covering areas such as; Overall system functionality, production, interface control, market interaction, loads interaction as well as control features and infrastructure
- Work closely with the other roadmaps, the supply chain as well as with the internal Line Functions and other stakeholders
- Establish and manage the required number of Product projects to execute the System Roadmap Strategy towards target fulfilment
LEGO System A/S, Billund, London or Boston
We want to leverage and enhance the LEGO Education learning impact and improve the effectiveness of bringing LEGO® experiences into the classroom – and we need your expertise to do so globally. Your main focus will therefore be to develop the LEGO Education professional development and training strategy globally.
You may be based in either London, Boston, or Billund. If you choose to be based outside of Denmark, the job will involve some travel to Billund but also to key markets approximately 60-80 days per year as you:
- Develop the global LEGO professional development and training strategy, understanding key market needs while ensuring consistency, scalability and local relevancy
- Ensure alignment with the new brand strategy, guidelines and tone of voice to secure the LEGO brand heritage and philosophy we offer in the classroom
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund eller Storbritannien
Would you like to develop your commercial and analytical skills whilst working in a global function? And do you have what it takes to drive revenue management activities for our global market?
As manager for revenue management, you will have a central impact on professionalising our go-to-market approach by driving various revenue management initiatives which entails:
- Creating visibility of current trade investment spend and its effectiveness and impact on retailer margins
- Establishing credible retailer margin benchmarks towards competitor offerings and customer expectations
- Supporting the development of customer investment and promotional guidelines that are linked to our customer segmentation
©2018 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Hamburg or Warrington
Would you like to join an international team, implementing retrofits on our offshore wind turbines at our different offshore sites? Are you structured, independent and thrive in a role where you will use your technical expertise and experience to improve our retrofit procedures?
Together with a team of a project manager, project supervisors and technicians, you will be responsible for the implementation of retrofits on offshore wind turbines in various parts of the world. You will manage various retrofit-related interfaces, both internal and external stakeholders as well as the implementation part of the project. You will be responsible for a team of dedicated service technicians and make sure that your team is motivated, cooperative and successful.
Our market leading and growing team within EY Advisory Services is now searching for future colleagues who are interested in taking the next step in their careers as Senior Consultant, Manager or Senior Manager at our firm.
You will among other things be working with improving our clients’ Workplace Solutions to help them adapt to the modern ways of working through utilizing new technologies at their offices to help them improve their employees’ efficiency and wellbeing as well as build our clients’ brands as attractive employers.
You will work with multiple client engagement teams within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance clients’ organizations.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of DTU
DTU Civil Engineering at Technical University of Denmark is a department with the overall mission of contributing to research, development, innovation and education within the following scientific areas: structural engineering, construction materials, building design, building energy, indoor environment, geotechnics and geology.
The professor will be attached to the section of Design and Processes — one of the six sections comprising the department. This section presently employs 27 people including 7 PhD students.
The position will include travel activities and will have research and educational tasks at the Sisimiut Campus in Greenland as well as in Lyngby, Denmark.
The position involves teaching, research, publication and scientific dissemination at high level, as well as external partnerships – all within building design in the Arctic region.
VITA copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
VITA copenhagen is looking for a dynamic & structured Sourcing Manager, who can improve our sourcing channels in our aim to expand VITA copenhagen’s supplier base in Asia.
You will have a very visible and important position with us identifying and evaluating new sourcing channels, and you will be based in our Copenhagen office located at Kongens Nytorv in the centre of Copenhagen. You will refer directly to our General Manager Asia and must expect around 60-80 travelling days a year.
- Identify and evaluate new sourcing channels in Asia
- Plan, arrange and conduct QC in cooperation with our QC team in Shanghai
- Make QA related documents to support and underlie the standards requested.
Vattenfall A/S, London, Amsterdam, Hamburg or Kolding
Do you want to shape the future?
The Senior Asset Portfolio Risk Manager Offshore Wind owns the site specific and consolidated asset integrity risk register of Vattenfall’s operating offshore wind farms and is responsible for identifying and evaluating integrity risks as well as for concluding/deciding on mitigation measures. This position furthermore tracks if mitigation measures are implemented according to proposed action, quality, time and budget.
Additionally, this position is responsible for the continuous improvement of the risk management process as well the reporting of a consolidated and site specific risk register to senior management. This position will also support the development of a risk management competence hub within the Asset Management department and the implementation of a risk and value based maintenance strategy.
LEGO System A/S, Billund, Singapore or London
Can you bring our data to life? Join us to transform multi-sourced supplier data into valuable insights and build a global network throughout the LEGO Group.
As part of the Procurement Business Excellence team, you will join 8 dedicated colleagues based in Billund, Singapore, Prague and London. The team is responsible for processes, systems and BI for the Global Procurement organisation. As BI responsible and strategic business partner to the indirect spend categories of Procurement, you will turn our supplier data into valuable insights to enable sound, data-based decision-making. Moreover, you will:
- Build the master data structure and develop the procurement reporting platform designed to provide easy access to the necessary insights to procurement managers
- Participate in improvement projects in the team to optimise processes and ensure Lean and agile thinking
©2018 The LEGO Group
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest, and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As a procurement category manager, you have category responsibility for purchasing specific packaging products in the categories: corrugated, labels, cartons and bag in box. Thus, you will be responsible for a multimillion euro purchasing budget, and you will be an active player in daily purchasing activities and projects in a strategic, tactical and operational way.
As such, you will work closely with colleagues throughout Arla, ensuring effective category strategies and category roadmaps, and you will:
- Establish and develop optimal relationships with our suppliers and drive tenders
- Proactively benchmark prices to ensure best custom value when our designs change using Ariba Sourcing Tool
With a Senior Business Analyst profile you are expected to cover a sample set of the following analysis tasks; team leadership, solution...
ProData Consult A/S