5 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to be a part of improving the Java development environment in Danske Bank Group IT? Then keep reading.
We are looking for a Java Technical Architect / Lead Java Developer that will be help transform the Java development environment into the next level and beyond.
A demanding position, where you will need to take on different roles:
- Solution Architect – shaping the direction of the platform and how it should be used by applications
- Software Engineer – hands-on development of tools targeting various Java development platforms (Mainframe CICS/Batch, zLinux and Cloud)
- Consultant – coaching/guiding/supporting development teams to help them build the right solutions on the Java platform
Indrykket 23. marts
Kvadrat was established in Denmark in 1968 and has deep roots in the Scandinavian design tradition. Kvadrat holds the leading position in the high-quality contemporary textiles market in Europe. We supply architects, designers and private consumers across the world with textiles and textile-related products.
For our Scandinavian sales team we are looking for an Architectural Support person for our curtain and roller blind product group.
Your job will be to supply technical support concerning curtains and roller blinds for our sales team, clients and architects where your role will be to close the gap between sales identification and the specific design solutions required by our clients.
The position includes the following tasks:
- Daily dialog with Kvadrat contract sales reps on active curtain and roller blind projects
- Completing calculations and cost estimates for material.
Indrykket 20. marts
We are looking for 3 new students to join the Globalhagen Team beginning this summer and help us run a vibrant, international café, hostel and...
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, 28. marts
For our Centre of Excellence in Brno, Czech Republic, which is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR,...
Dixons Carphone CoE s.r.o., Tjekkiet
Jobcenter, 23. marts