10 job matcher din søgning
Deloitte is experiencing increasing demand for our competencies within the field of profitability and costing models. We are therefore seeking sharp profiles with prior experience, that can impact Deloitte. Your primary focus area will be analysis, design and implementation of profitability and costing models.
As an employee of Deloitte Consulting focusing on profitability and costing, the primary tasks are:
- Analyzing management needs in relation to cost-effectiveness and costing models such as activity-based costing, product costing and chargeback models.
- Planning and execution of projects from initial analysis of design and construction to implementing solutions with IT-support.
- Project management and coordination of teams consisting of colleagues as well as customer resources.
Indrykket 13. oktober
UPS Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Vi en søker kundeservicemedarbeider som vil bli en del av vårt kundeserviceteam i Glostrup for å hjelpe våre norske kunder.
Som kundeservicemedarbeider kommer du bl.a. til å besvare spørsmål og henvendelser fra kunder, registrere forsendelser og opphentinger, samt finne opplysninger i våre IT-system.
Vi forventer at:
- Du liker å snakke i telefon
- Du er vant til å jobbe med PC
- Du behersker norsk og engelsk muntlig og skriftlig.
Arbeidstiden er på 37 timer i uka mellom 08.00 og 20.00, på ett rullerende 14-dagers skjema.
Indrykket 10. oktober
Do you love working with colleagues and clients with diverse backgrounds, while being part of a large international multi-disciplinary organisation with several development opportunities?
You will be a part of Deloitte Consulting’s TBM team, who primarily works with transparency models, management reporting, implementation of tools, processes and organisations, all based on the TBM concept and terminology and the latest tools, including Apptio to support the clients’ transformations.
Main areas of work include:
- Determining management requirements in relation to transparency models using the TBM taxonomy.
- Planning and execution of projects from preliminary analysis to design and build, and implementation of solutions, including supporting tools. Implementation projects can be both proof-of-concept and concrete operationalisation of existing models.
Indrykket 2. oktober
Kvadrat, Copenhagen or Ebeltoft
Would you like to join the global leading supplier in design textiles? Kvadrat is looking for a Head of Segment Marketing.
In this role, you will lead a small team of marketing communication specialists developing campaigns and tools for the three segments in which Kvadrat is active: Contract, Industry and Retail.
You will report to the VP Branding & Communication and be working out of our office in Copenhagen or from our HQ in Ebeltoft. The job involves approximately 20% travel time.
The job includes the following key tasks:
- Team management
- Budget responsibility
- Driving the development of the segments with targeted marketing and communication strategies.
Indrykket 28. september
JACK & JONES, Brande
Do you thrive in a dynamic and creative organisation, and are you looking to kick-start your career within fashion?
As a Designer, you will be a part of developing the collection in cooperation with the design managers. Your responsibilities will among others include:
- Trend research and trend communication
- Developments and designs
- Close cooperation with manufacturers’ design studios
- Commenting and adjustment down to style, detail and label
- Communication with buyers, manufacturers and sales organisation.
Indrykket 28. september
NOISY MAY, Århus
NOISY MAY is constantly developing, and therefore we are looking for a talented and creative buyer to play a key role in our further success within the woven and jersey category.
As a buyer at Fashion Impact, it is your responsibility to develop and assemble collections, in close collaboration with the designers. You will have a daily dialogue with our suppliers and on a regular basis pay them visits to determine and negotiate prices, qualities and delivery times.
You will start up new styles and afterwards evaluate and comment on them, just like you will actively participate in collection reviews and presentations. Furthermore, it is important that you stay up to date with newest trends, colours and styles, always with NOISY MAY’s target groups in mind.
Indrykket 26. september
About Fatboy the Original The Fatboy beanbag is a design by Jukka Setälä. This Finnish designer created the beanbag design back in 1998. In 2002 Fatboy the...
Fatboy the Original B.V., København
Jobsincopenhagen, 11. oktober