3 job matcher din søgning
Cognizant Technology Ltd., Copenhagen
Cognizant Copenhagen is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with experience in the BFSI verticals.
As a business analyst, you will need to:
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product.
- Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions, you have made.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations.
- Agree on the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
Manpower recruiting on behalf of Cognizant in Copenhagen
The Office Manager provides administration support to the corporate office in Copenhagen and ensures the smooth running and availability of our office to the employees, clients and other visitors of an international IT outsourcing and consulting company.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires the highest level of professionalism, with a flexible approach, working full time from our Copenhagen office. The role is part of a wider team with peers in Norway, Sweden and a number of other countries across Continental Europe.
- Ensure smooth running of the Copenhagen office in line with business requirements
- First point of contact to welcome people at the office
- Practical organization of the facilities (work spaces, meeting rooms, cleaning staff, etc.)