277 job matcher din søgning
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
Join a global leader – and help build a safer world
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S leads its field and our mission is clear: We are committed to protecting and saving lives all over the world. We do it through continuous innovations in safety equipment, service and training. And we bring great people together to help make it happen.
The position is new and will focus on:
- Discovering new possibilities within business use of mobile technologies, e.g. SAP Cloud Platform
- Technology operations of existing and new mobile platforms and solutions
- Project management and participation
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student with a solid knowledge of service design and an interest in analyzing and developing digital solutions? And are you ready to take your first steps towards a career in Danske Bank?
You will be part of a team whose primary task is to have a clear understanding of areas that are being disrupted, identify digital opportunities and ensure that we can meet the future digital expectations of our customers.
As student assistant your primary tasks will include:
- Maintain and update mapping of the digital financial solutions landscape incl. the impact for customers and users
- Analysis on competitor solutions and customer behavior
Solar A/S, Vejen
Are you devoted to delivering quality in monitoring and automation and continuously ensure stability, performance and optimisation in system administration? And do you have practical experience within this field? Do you want to work in a dynamic company where you’re surrounded by skilled and nice colleagues and continuously get the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills? If you can answer yes to this, you might be the System Administrator, we’re looking for.
As System Administrator, your most important tasks will be to
- Be part of proactive monitoring, such as setup and maintenance of Microsoft SCOM, event automation, and consolidation of our monitoring platforms
- Automation of workflows, processes, and support activities
- Installation, setup, and operation of Apache Solar, Microsoft Internet Information Services, PHP, Oracle Java, Oracle JDK and various other Microsoft systems
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for data-driven analysis? Do you thrive in a creative environment where all ideas are created equal? Then you might be interested in a position as a Junior Data Scientist – Student Position in Maersk Tankers Digital, located at our Copenhagen Headquarter in Christianshavn.
To strengthen Maersk Tankers’ new ambitious strategy of being a dedicated digital tanker company, we offer a rare opportunity to join the newly created Digital organization in Maersk. The learning and development opportunities within data science are numerous and we promise the right candidate an exciting workday in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in the world’s leading product tanker company. As a student assistant in the Digital Organization, you will be working closely with colleagues in our Copenhagen office – but also with other colleagues located around the world.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af at tilsikre at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told, gennem udfærdigelse af korrekte importfortoldninger samt korrekt tarrifering? Så er du måske den nye Customs Brooker Specialist vi søger til vores shipping import team i Nordborg.
Som Customs Brooker Specialist er dine primære arbejdsområder at foretage korrekte importfortoldninger, der sikrer, at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told af sine varer og kan modtage varen uden forsinkelse. Gennem en korrekt importfortoldning sikrer du, at al import forløber problemfrit, og at vores partnere får den bedst mulige service. Derudover vil en stor del af dit arbejde bestå i at deltage i vores globale compliance team, der sikrer korrekt tarrifering af alle Danfoss produkter.
Alcon Nordic A/S, CopenhagenDo you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support business unit Vision Care in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in SAP.
Customer Service Agent will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon must ensure consistently high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Senior Consultants to join our team.
- Management of subprojects and responsibility for partial results toward the client
- Analysis of processes and organisational structures
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase efficiency along the supply chain
- Development of sourcing strategies.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in E-commerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com.
Your specific tasks include:
- Owns all E-commerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
- Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
- Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
- Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
©2018 The LEGO Group
William Demant, Smørum
Are you able design and implement complex network solutions? Do you want to get your hands deep into our network based on Cisco and the latest technologies applicable?
You will assume the overall responsibility for analyzing, designing, implementing and handling our global IT network solutions to daily operations, and assist the Operations team in 3rd level troubleshooting when needed.
Infrastructure Solutions cover over a variation of tasks. Examples could be integrating merging companies into our infrastructure, upgrading or expanding our current infrastructure to new technologies as well as evaluating technologies for future business needs.
The Hearing Systems Group at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks a qualified candidate for a 3-year PhD position in collaboration with the hearing-aid manufacturer Widex A/S. Hearing Systems is part of the department of Electrical Engineering.
Our research is concerned with auditory signal processing and perception, speech communication, audiology, behavioural and objective measures of auditory function, computational auditory neuroscience, environmental acoustics, and hearing-instrument signal processing.
The goal of this research is to understand the functioning of the human auditory system and to provide insights that are useful for technical applications, such as speech recognition systems, hearing aids, cochlear implants, and hearing diagnostics.
Do you want the opportunity to work with chemical compliance and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team? In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
- Manage the chemical and materials compliance programs in the organisation Assess, advice and train important stakeholders
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations and update procedures, reports etc. accordingly and inform stakeholders to prevent risks
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Gråsten
We are looking for a new colleague for our Project Management team in the Manufacturing and Engineering area of Danfoss Group IT.
In this role you will manage projects in global multi-cultural teams and across functional areas. Your core focus will be to secure successful delivery of projects within the frames of our project management governance model. As our IT Project Manager, you will have a central and vital role in the projects and drive the project execution from request to successful implementation including the creation of requirements specification, process & solution design, Project organization and planning, risk management and follow-up on progress and budget.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Har du lyst til at bringe dine tekniske færdigheder i spil og være med til at sikre optimal og kontinuerlig drift på alle vores forsyningsanlæg? I så fald har du nu muligheden for at blive driftmester i Danfoss' forsyningsafdeling, der er en del af Supply og Security. Vi har ansvaret for energi- og vandforsyning, drift og vedligeholdelse af miljøanlæg, kedelanlæg, kraftvarmeværk, vagtcentral samt bygningsanlæg og installationer i Industriparken. Kort sagt er vi med til at sikre rammerne for en velfungerende produktion og administration i Nordborg.
Som vagtgående driftsmester har du fokus på at sikre sikker og optimal drift på alle vores forsyningsanlæg. I samarbejde med resten af teamet, der består af 11 dedikerede medarbejdere, er du med til at sikre, at Kommandocentralen kan levere døgnservice og overvågning alle årets 365 dage. Målet er at fastholde et højt niveau for personale-, brand- og værdisikring i Industriparken.
British Embassy Copenhagen, Copenhagen
From a geographical perspective, the Copenhagen based Regional Manager will have responsibility for our trade & investment work across the Nordics, Caspian and Benelux region, including acting as People Manager for a team of 6 located in Stavanger, Copenhagen and Brussels.
Main tasks of the Regional Manager will be:
- Lead, manage and coach the Scottish Development International (SDI) Nordics, Caspian and Benelux team based in Stavanger, Copenhagen & Brussels to maximise the economic opportunity for Scotland from the Region.
- Participate as a member of the SDI EMEA Regional Management Team, and lead the team’s relationships with colleagues in Scotland and elsewhere.
Vice ApS, Copenhagen
This role will provide project management services to implement NetSuite through the local VICE offices in Scandinavia. S/he will work with a team of Finance leads, Operation SMEs, Solution and Integration Managers, and NetSuite professional services to manage project activities. The PM is responsible for the localizations, configurations, data migrations, UAT, testing and deployment in their markets and must provide consistent and clear communication throughout the project to all stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with local SMEs, the regional project team and technical support to manage the implementation.
- Own and communicate project status while driving momentum and managing risks with proper escalation when needed.
- Execute training and ensure users understand where to go for help.
Are you dreaming about becoming a member of our Audit and Advisory Team that is working with IPO Advisory Services, Business Transactions, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance? Would you like to be part of a large community driven by professional development and have fun at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
We are in search of a number of student assistants to join our newly established Audit and Assurance service practice, covering IPO/Business Transaction Advisory Services, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance as we are experiencing significant growth in these areas.
Your primary tasks:
- Be involved in advisory engagement of various sizes within our service lines for a wide variety of different companies.
- Participation in audit engagements as audit team member.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Head of Accounting & Control at our Copenhagen facility.
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Maersk Tankers (MT) seeks an experienced Head of Accounting & Control to join our Finance Department. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic company where you will get close to the business and play an active part in the transition as Maersk Tankers embarks on an exciting journey as a standalone company over the coming years.
The position is required to have complete ownership of the overall accounting, controlling and tax disciplines in MT as well as external and internal financial reporting. As Head of Accounting and Control, you will lead and develop the teams located in Copenhagen, Mumbai and Singapore.
Are you passionate about sales and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial drive, ambition to perform above expectation to contribute to our future growth? Then you might be our next colleague!
As Key Account Manager, you are expected to maximize customer engagement by winning ‘heart & minds’ of the customer, drive profitable category growth, both the customer and Mars, and increase market share across categories covered.
At Mars you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds – the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to drive software projects within a highly professional and global logistics provider, and are you on the lookout for exciting challenges in an international setting?
As our new Software Project Manager, you get every chance to bring your strategic and hands-on expertise and experiences as software project manager into play, and at the same time continue your development and professional growth.
More specifically, the job includes:
- Leading a project team of 4-7 persons, including frontend and backend developers, PLC programmer and hardware specialists
- Setting clear targets, offering professional sparring as well as building a motivating and developing setting for your team
- Participation in all stages of the project – from sign of contract, specification and design through the development to the commissioning, testing and handover.