11 job matcher din søgning
Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with some of the largest and most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world.
- Responsible for an allocated portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for projects, and managing of Chinese project managers in regards to the execution of tasks.
- Create designs and technical maturing of products including prototypes for mass production.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Under the general guidance of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for the receiving and storage functions in the Warehouse and supervises the operations of planning, packing and shipping of deliveries in cooperation with the other warehouse supervisors.
- Reviews, plans and coordinates the packing flow of deliveries in terms of priority and delivery date.
- Responsible for the release and scheduling of Production Orders and the subsequent packing of UNICEF kits in accordance with the master plan prepared by the Plan & Source Team.
- Optimizes the usage of the capacity and resources available and ensures that the packing and loading of orders run efficiently and timely.
Do you want a career in shoe making? We are looking for the next generation of production managers and specialists, to embark on 2 or 3 year development journey within Shoe Production Management. We have production units in Indonesia, Thailand, China, Slovakia, Portugal and Vietnam, and we are proud to carry out a traditional craft using modern techniques in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Through the NextGen Programme, ECCO will invest in you and offer an optimum blend of knowledge, skills, hands-on experiences in Production Management, Manufacturing Processes, process improvement, on top of business and commercial insight to accelerate your development in Shoe Production. You will be able to add value to our existing production teams and processes by providing analysis based on data collected, working with technical areas on Construction, Automation, Injection Moulding, Montage and Finishing.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Apply your project management skills and security experience to establish and maintain infrastructure systems that safeguard LEGO® employees across the globe. In this role, you will put your mark on the way we protect our values and the LEGO brand - through our people.
You join the leadership team in our global security organisation (GSO) to support our senior director of global security and the respective heads of regional security in the development of all infrastructure-related activities related to our manufacturing sites and regional headquarters.
©2017 The LEGO Group
We are looking for a full-time employee as a dishwasher who can work 6 days a week.