281 jobs match your search
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In your role you will be the first and therefore a key person to building up our E-learning tools. You will primarily design the structure of our online learning solution, and collaborate with vendors to develop and deliver on the content. For this you draw on your experience with learning technologies and learning trends in a professional market and the online learning industry.
Besides building the technology structure, you will also be in charge of developing and scripting training content, how to videos, webinar calendar etc. For this you align with our sales organization on training needs and ensure that our trainings fully engage our partners and end users in an innovative and effective way. We also imagine some simulation exercises and quizzes complementing the online learning modules – what do you think?
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In this newly created role, your mission will be to establish our Enterprise Solutions sales organization (BtB) in the Nordic and Baltic countries and increase our market share in the contact center and office environment (UC) through direct end-customer engagement, and by working closely with our channel partners (distributors & resellers). You will build and lead your sales team and drive the success of our brand by active sales efforts with key accounts.
- Actively participate in sales activities towards customer portfolio of end customers and channel partners in the Nordics & Baltics
- Participate in the establishment of your team of Key Account Managers (KAM) in the region
Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales, coaching and negotiation techniques.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Can you invent smart solutions? For a newly established position, Gubra is searching for a multitalented mechatronic engineer to drive a wide range of projects to success in collaboration with our users and CTO.
The short-term focus for the mechatronic engineer is to run and further develop a newly in-house developed data acquisition solution with the aim of creating valuable high-quality data for our researches in the fight against diabetes and obesity. The system needs to be scaled up from prototype level to a full running system meeting the increased needs and requirements from our customers. The project requires skills within mechanics, programming and hardware (electronics).
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
The focus for the project manager is to secure deliverables, high quality and keep stakeholders updated and informed according to the project plan. The project is of strategic value in the company and you will therefore have full support and attention on the highest level in the aim of creating results.
Your tasks as project manager include:
- Coordinate multiple development teams working in parallel and ensure deliveries
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects that can include both software and hardware
- Provide transparent project plans and execute accordingly
- Ensure successful releases of solutions in close collaboration with the product manager
The position is time limited and will expire by the end of October 2019. Overall, you will be working with late-stage project management activities and drive the organisational implementation of the mentioned compliance controls. This will include to:
- Assess, organise and plan needed actions
- Capture and draft solutions to identified challenges
- Provide advice and conduct training activities
- Perform Due Diligence of Lundbeck’s Third Parties
Our preferred candidate has experience from a larger international company within project management or compliance, e.g. auditing, business ethics, quality management. Healthcare industry experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has deep experience with and love for technology, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help drive our businesses forward.
Software engineering at Danske is highly collaborative and we are looking for someone who can work effectively in small, close-knit, harmonious and focused teams that are committed to high quality deliveries.
- Design and develop and implement services to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- You will deliver low latency functionality within our electronic trading systems
- Solve complex tasks with simple solutions, keeping the overall picture in mind.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is searching for an IT student assistant, who wish to use and challenge his/her knowledge next to the studies to the extent it suits the studies or approximately 8 hours per week.
The work consists of IT support of the +150 employees and back-up support to the current 2 full time IT administrators. The IT department runs all IT infrastructure, security, network, servers, manages Microsoft and a range of systems supporting storage of the many data, that is created in a research company.
You are approximately half way through studying at the IT University, DTU or similar, and have: •An Interest in supporting users, maintaining infrastructure and network
- Knowledge and practical experience with Windows and Linux
- General flair and understanding for IT
GiG Copenhagen, Copenhagen
Are you our next Social Media Specialist? The person that will grow our Social Media department and its’ performance. Do you get motivated by the chance to join a big company that is experiencing high growth in a business that is getting bigger by the day?
You will work in our Social Media team in Copenhagen working for Gaming Innovation Group. As a Social Media Specialist, you will work towards reaching our KPIs and goals in collaboration with your team, and furthermore ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
You will be working mostly with the sport segment, creating campaigns based on the events throughout the year. You will refer directly to the Head of Marketing.
We are looking for an additional student assistant (15-20 hours/week) who is interested in supporting existing processes, systems and performing various ad hoc tasks. Some administrative work across Corporate Legal should also be expected.
In this job, you will be supporting Lundbeck’s
- Transparency process related to interactions with Healthcare Professionals and Patient Organisations. This includes providing process support, training new users, responding to questions and supporting the annual disclosure.
- Third Party Management process. This involves performing Due Diligence screening of potential suppliers and partners globally.
Har du erfaring med eltekniske opgaver? Er du klar til at løse udfordringer inden for elektronik og mekanik? Og vil du være med til at sikre, at vores højteknologiske maskiner altid er i topform?
Du bliver en del af et stærkt team af 33 vedligeholdsteknikere, og sammen med resten af dagholdet vedligeholder du vores udstyr i enten pakkeriet eller produktionen. Det inkluderer bl.a.:
- elektrisk og mekanisk vedligehold og fejlsøgning
- akutte reparationer ved svigtende udstyr eller nedbrud af maskiner
- fejlfinding på robotter, netværk, PLC’er, BUS-systemer og frekvensomformere
- forbedringsforslag og optimering af eksisterende udstyr.
Experienced Graphic Designer - can work from home
Are you passionate about creating Scandinavian style plush design? Are you thrilled to see your designs populated in all Asia? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime? If your answer is positive, please don’t miss this unique chance.
Main tasks: Provide original and different Nordic style plush toy designs, like household plush, stuffed animals, holiday gifts etc, including plush dolls, pillows and keychains - the more styles, the better.
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Do you have good business acumen and are you proactive by nature? And are you able to work independently in a sometimes hectic environment? Danske Commodities is one of Europe’s leading energy trading companies, and right now we are looking for a Legal Counsel to join us.
- offer proactive legal counselling to the organisation and assist the stakeholders in assessing the relation between legal risks and value
- prepare and review contracts, such as Power Purchase Agreements, EFET and ISDA standard contracts and the negotiation of these
- draft and negotiate individual concept contracts, such as contracts with financial elements on behalf of needs and wishes from DC’s business teams
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about children’s rights and want to be part of creating change with and for children as part of world’s leading independent children’s organization? Do you have significant experience of influencing and advocacy work on humanitarian issues? Then you may be Save the Children Denmark’s new International Policy and Advocacy Advisor.
This is a new role within SCDs international programme department, which will play a critical role in amplifying the voice of children and youth in some of the most vulnerable situations around the world.
The International Policy and Advocacy Advisor will drive the development and implementation of advocacy strategies to achieve policy and political change at the highest level.
DESMI Pumping Technology A/S, Nørresundby
Would you like to be responsible for managing global sourcing activities within primarily direct spend categories?
This gives you an opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping initiatives related to optimization of cost and supply chain. To deliver on such expectations, you shall expect to cooperate with several stakeholders throughout R&D, Sales, and Operations on different levels and in different geographical regions.
As you will be part of a major transformation of how DESMI looks at and performs Global Procurement activities, you will be expected to appreciate, embrace and manifest changes throughout the organization to put Procurement interests on the agenda. Others see you as an independent person with a strong drive, getting your energy from achieving goals and doing so in cooperation with your stakeholders.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Kramp in Skjern
Reach maximum sales through leadership of 12 skilled Account Managers (Skjern, Denmark)
Kramp is the largest and most successful agro technical wholesaler in Europe. With report to the Sales Director you will be responsible for sales to the Danish market, also covering industry, contractors and OEM.
You translate the sales strategy into operational plans and you lead and inspire the Danish sales team of 12 Account Managers. Your main responsibilities include:
- Formulate business plans and set clear objectives and KPIs for the team
- Systematic and structured approach to sales and follow up on the realization of plans
- Supporting, monitoring and challenging account plans and agreeing with team members on customer growth strategies
PiiPL A/S søger for VoiceArchive i Aarhus
VoiceArchive is a leading global provider of multi-lingual voice over & dubbing services headquartered in Denmark.
To better support and engage our European, and especially German-speaking DACH markets, we are now looking for you, who can develop and handle sales independently, but at the same time work as part of our global sales team.
In this role, your key account customer engagement in the success within the specific markets depends on your ability to:
- Drive sales tenders from lead to sale
- Grow and develop existing clients
- Effectively generate new business and ensure onboarding of new clients.
HRpeople is recruiting on behalf of aPureBase ApS in Copenhagen
aPureBase is providing data for the Pharma Industry and we simply care for data. We are a team of young, dynamic data freaks from many countries. We collect and maintain information on Health Care Professionals which we provide to the pharma industry.
Your main purpose is to update and maintain data in our Database. You search for information via internet or you call hospitals to get relevant information. You will also have daily e-mail contact with our customers and you will take part in call campaigns.
Your tasks will be:
- Building, validating, updating and maintaining data in our CRM system
- Offering service and support to Health Care Professionals via e-mail and phone
- Organizing and structuring of data
Anthill Agency A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking two Digital Project Managers; One Project Manager to cover for our talented co-worker that will go on maternity leave, and one Project Manager for our new-established permanent position.
As a Digital Project Manager with Anthill Agency your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- An exciting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Do you have a Supply Chain oriented mind-set, and would you like to assume responsibility for providing your stakeholders with a solid data groundwork?
You will join the S&OP team at BEUMER Group consisting of 5 dedicated colleagues. You will contribute to continuously improving our competitive position by optimizing processes and performance within the supply chain department.
Your role will be to provide and support the business with a data groundwork they can reply on when making necessary fact-based decisions. You will act as a shareholder of data analyses across supply chain and operations. More specifically your tasks will be:
- Providing the business with a solid data groundwork
- Following up on ordering process – providing forecasts and analyses
- Developing supply chain KPI's
Har du erfaring med ledelse og kundeservice? Trives du i en teamlederrolle, hvor du gennem motivation understøtter dit team til at skabe gode kundeoplevelser? Og har du et naturligt flair for at navigere mellem flere IT-systemer?
Dine primære opgaver bliver at:
- Udøve teamledelse bl.a. at afholde teammøder, performance reviews, MUS-samtaler og sygefraværssamtaler samt være én af frontløberne på at udleve vores værdier i praksis
- Prioritere og fordele opgaver i dit team
- Overvåge alarmanlæg samt live-video
Stillingen er på 32 timer pr. uge med timer placeret ca. kl. 22-06. Du skal herudover påregne at arbejde hver anden weekend.