19 job matcher din søgning
Lisberg recruiting on behalf of Blue Ocean Robotics in Odense
Do you want to be part of an innovative robot company in Denmark?
Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of articulated robotics elements, which are complex. You must have detailed understanding of the kinematics of such system and will have the responsibility of "the flow of the robot". The projects stretch over different markets and customers and involve the range from surgical robots to standard robotic arms with advanced add-ons.
Your colleges in Blue Ocean Robotics are flexible and fast learning team members. They are used to have a continuous flow of new projects and technical challenges coming in on their desks. They look very much forward to you joining the team as a structured, goal orientated and independent person, who can act cross-functional in a very international environment.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in developing product strategy and coordinating successful product launches to 3Shape Audio customers? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity as Junior Product Manager in the centre of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
You will be a key member of the Audio business unit, focusing on our 3D scanners but also working with developing our 3D modelling software, 3D printing software and enterprise order management software. You will report to the head of the Audio business unit and act as a key team member working with our Marketing, Sales, Support and Development teams.
As Junior Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement product roadmaps and strategies in cooperation with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Design and incorporate new technologies and solutions to our hardware and software products
- Develop end-user documentation, specifications, and API information
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for products and a great user experience? Do you want to make a difference for people needing dental treatment around the world? 3Shape seeks a Product Manager responsible for our Dental Design software, who has a flair for technology and the ability to translate customer and market needs into successful products.
Your objective will be to drive the development of our new Dental CAD software to ensure we maintain a leading position in the market. As member of the Dental Lab product management team, you will work autonomously and interact with stakeholders across all areas of the company, i.e. Development, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Customer Care. Besides, you will:
- Use state of the art technology, such as deep learning or augmented reality to realize superior product features
- Take part in continuing the development, testing, and implementation of new features and functionalities
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Play a key role in assisting ECCO in optimizing and continually developing the IT platforms supporting the product development process.
As a PLM consultant your main focus will be to:
- Interact with business areas to translate requirements into IT solutions.
- Independently analyse, execute and safely implement complex changes.
- Specify, design, build, test, document, deploy and support the PLM solutions by hands on customizing and developing.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Can you empower your team to continuously deliver high-quality software while maintaining medical software standards?
In the job, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, tracking, and documentation of software development goals
- Alignment between software development team, product management team, hardware development, and other stakeholders
- Supporting and driving a common team vision of superior processes and products
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Tremendous career development opportunities, due to 3Shape’s exponential growth
We are looking for an experienced professional with strong functional expertise, business acumen and people skills to lead our Standardization & Interface Management team to the same level or even beyond more mature industries such as the automotive industry. Help us industrialize the renewable energy business and bring clean energy to the masses.
This position is strategically placed in the Industrialization organisation reporting to the VP of Standardization & CAD. You will join an energetic leadership team consisting of the Directors for each of the three areas under Standardization & CAD, who has a joined responsibility for the overall strategy and operational excellence for Standardization and CAD in Vestas.
The daily work includes among others:
- Budget responsible
- Select, build and retain strong competences in the organization
- Align department objectives with business strategy.
The R&D Department in Kolding performs all the Design and Development work for the AlfaLaval flow products such as Pumps and Valves - That...
ALFA LAVAL COPENHAGEN A/S, Gladsaxe