Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
446 jobs match your search
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Vamdrup
Vi søger en medarbejder, som vil indgå i vores vedligeholdelsesteam, som består af både smede og elektrikere.
Dine opgaver vil primært være styring af vores forebyggende vedligeholdssystem. Dvs oprettelse og formulering af arbejdsordrerne, og tilhørende jobbeskrivelser i samarbejde med områdeansvarlig smed og elektriker, således at job fremstår veldokumenterede og forståelige.
I samarbejde med øvrig organisation, varetage kvalitetssikring og opfølgning på vedligeholdelsesopgaver mht. interval for job, materiale og time forbrug.
En del af jobbet vil bestå af lagerstyring, herunder optimering af fysiske lagre for reservedele.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for new Senior Technical Support Engineers for our Copenhagen office. The Technical Support team at Siteimprove is a critical part of our future success. Senior Technical Support Engineers solve advanced internal and external support tickets while delivering high-quality solutions through professional level communication and advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Manage assigned tickets in line with Siteimprove’s Service Level Agreement to meet and exceed departments churn and satisfaction goals
- Provides Customer support through multiple mediums included, but not limited to phone, chat, email and tickets
- Takes ownership of advanced setup and technical issues categorized including, but not limited to, remote troubleshooting, in-depth analysis, custom configuration and complex incidents that can typically only be covered by code changes, configuration tweaks or architecture knowledge
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a Creative role that gives you responsibility of Inspiring and bringing imagination to life?
The role of Associate Content Manager will be responsible for ensuring that our LEGO channels have world class engaging content for our users.You will be publishing content on our Kids’ Engagement experiences (Lego Life App, LEGO TV app, LEGO.com for Kids, LEGO.com, and LEGO Life Magazine) by undertaking this you will get fulfilment by inspiring the builders of tomorrow to build their confidence in building with LEGO bricks.
Your specific tasks include:
- Works closely with the LEGO Agency and Product Groups in the creation of non-theme /cross-theme related content for LEGO kids’ channels
- Work closely with Operations and Creative on implementing new content types such as UGC Video, Rewards, Stickers, GIFs etc
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of kick starting our transformational journey in Wealth management, where we embrace regulation as a competitive advantage?
As a Training Consultant, you will be a part of the Regulation Implementation team within 1st line Risk & Regulation and expected to deliver value to the business through training, coaching and guidance. You will be working with other training consultant in a team which are responsible for ensuring that our regulatory trainings is up to date and that all WM employee perform yearly Licence to Operate (LTO).
You will take part in and have a responsibility to:
- Design, develop and production of high quality training across market areas, to assure the growth and sustainability of risk and regulation competencies within WM.
- Implementation and execution of regulatory training.
Du vil blive tilknyttet en etage med to stuer og 34 børn i alderen 2.10 til 6 år, 4 voksne + ”dig”.
Du skal være med til at videreudvikle vores gode inspirerende hverdag, have blik for både gruppen og det enkelte barn. Vi sætter pris på at dine sociale kompetencer er gode, at du kan lide at være i et varmt og forpligtigende fællesskab, hvor der både er plads til ”dig og mig”. Vores ’profil’ er gerne: en person der er stolt af sit fag, som udtrykker pædagogiske holdninger og deler dem med andre.
Vi tager vores fag meget alvorligt, vi vil gerne være ”autentiske” voksne med noget på hjertet, den upåagtede faglighed har stor fokus i vores hus.
Are you an experienced electrical engineer, specialized in specific equipment using power electronics like battery-based power systems? Contribute your skills to the maintenance, consolidation and extension of a complex electrical transmission and distribution network, dedicated to a unique laboratory hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Electrical Engineering team. Take part!
As an Electrical Engineer in the Electrical Network Maintenance (MT) Section, you will manage low voltage equipment, in particular, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, DC battery-based power systems and 400/230 V metal-enclosed indoor switchboards of modular design, throughout the whole equipment lifecycle.
Ellab A/S, Hillerød
Ellab is a leading international supplier of high quality, precision measuring equipment and software for data analysis is used for validation and documentation of thermal processes in life science and medical device industries.
Because of our fast-growing development we are now searching for an Area Sales Manager for the Asian Market.
As an Area Sales Manager you will have the following main tasks:
- Responsible for the commercial activities in pre-defined countries.
- Develop and implement activity in line with Ellab corporate strategy.
- Travelling 80-100 days a year in Asia.
At Ellab we give employees trust and responsibility of solving their work assignments independently and also in cooperation with our dedicated Ellab team. Ellab takes pride in our collaborative work environment where both the employee and employer benefit from combining ideas and concepts.
Are you a mechanical CAD and PLM specialist familiar with CATIA who enjoys sharing ideas with others? Would you like to work with, and support, a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Computer Aided Engineering Section and contribute your expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. CERN, take part!
As a CAD and PLM Technical Engineer, you will be a key member of the CAD Service team providing CERN's engineering design community with a wide range of applications in an integrated engineering data management environment.
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
You will become the team’s focal point and key responsible within administration and coordination of certificates, licenses and similar business critical documentation. You will work across the total product lifecycle and be in contact with multiple colleagues including product development specialists, factories and Sales functions in the local affiliates. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Provide specification of regulatory requirements to colleagues in product development
- Review compliance documentation before products are released for production – with back up from experienced specialists in the team
- Administrate test reports and certificates in our Approval Database – validity, expiration dates etc.
- Administrate Supplier Declarations
- Manage our mailbox – handle requests from supply chain, sales companies, factories etc.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is currently embarking on consolidating, improving and expanding the SAP landscape towards improved business process standardization and innovation.
Our team will be at the forefront of making strategic decisions and finding technical ways to develop business requirements onto the SAP platform.
- Responsible for SAP Architecture in the Procurement to Pay (PTP) area, covering master data, RFQ and contracts, purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification and accounts payable, supplier self services, management reporting areas.
- Translate business requirements into specific system, application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Participate in multiple design activities, from requirements analysis to systems, application and/or process design specification.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to take up a brand-new global role where you help shape the way we manage consumer research from a global perspective?
You will be responsible for prioritising, designing and executing in-house research projects within defined deadlines and budgets as well as building our external analysis supplier network. Doing so, you will:
- Align research setup with insight managers to ensure that it meets defined research objectives and brings business value to the relevant brand or category team
- Coordinate and execute in-house custom research, including design of questionnaires for fielding, fielding with proper quotas, data management and analysis
- Prepare and deliver reports on conclusions and recommendations from research projects and present findings to brand and category teams in collaboration with the insight managers
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
An exciting opportunity is now available for a senior specialist to join Sustainability & Impact Investment (S&II) in Wealth Management located in Kongens Lyngby.
As a Senior Analyst/Specialist within Sustainability & Impact Investing you will have a critical role in helping S&II achieving its objective of ensuring efficient processes for implementing active ownership across Wealth Management.
Specifically, the successful candidate would be involved in processes central to the development of active ownership activities. This includes, for example, managing voting processes for portfolio investments. Furthermore, along with the rest of the team, you will participate in ensuring that relevant ESG information is integrated in the business decisions and daily activities across the organisation.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of something new and exciting? We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help us reach the next level.
We are changing our application landscape and technology stack from being based on tightly coupled architecture towards a de-coupled architecture building micro-services using the latest and proven technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Back Office IT you will be developing solutions for derivatives trading in Danske Bank Corporates & Institutions ranging from risk management to accounting and trade documentation to our clients. We work in a highly competitive market with growing legal requirements increasing the need for IT applications for trading and also increasing the focus on time to market.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to build the foundation for Danske Banks digital reporting? Do you enjoy implementing as well as building reporting tools using SAS & SQL? Then join our team!
For the Digital Performance Management team, we are looking for a business analyst with SQL or SAS experience that can contribute in building the foundation for digital reporting in Danske Bank.
You will be working with:
- Implementing business reporting that supports decision-making in the digital sales, marketing and CRM area
- Specification and coordination of business reporting implemented by your colleagues
- Defining Tableau reporting (experience with Tableau is not a prerequisite)
We are looking for a resourceful IT Analyst to help Wholesale Banking with the adoption of strategic data sources. This is an opportunity for you to make your mark on the execution of our strategic data agenda in Wholesale Banking, putting data at the centre of the business.
You’ll join Strategic Data Transition where we bridge business and technology by assisting data asset owners to deliver the Wholesale Banking data strategy into concrete IT implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility for the data model for financial trades and related information assets
- Be the go-to person for onboarding IT teams throughout the bank to strategic data sources (Group Functions, Nordea Markets, WBO, WB Compliance, Wealth Management etc.)
- Close cooperation with the data asset owner for financial trades in Global Trading and Trading & Sales IT , WBO
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
Brænder du for forandringsledelse på alle niveauer i en organisation? Og vil du udfordres både fagligt og personligt i en international organisation med gode udviklingsmuligheder? Så ligger din fremtid måske hos Johnson Controls!
Som CI-projektleder vil du endvidere være med til at sikre, at fabrikken hele tiden udvikler sig og at vi gør tingene smartere og bedre for at vi kan fastholde og udvide vores markedsandele. Du vil ikke få direkte ledelsesansvar, men du vil komme til at stå i spidsen for teams og projekter med både finansiel og strategisk betydning for vores fabrik.
Hvordan du vil gøre det:
- Vedligeholde og fortsætte implementeringen af High Performance Teams.
- Afholde træning og workshops med interne deltagere relateret til HPT.
- Opfølgning på deadlines og rapportering af KPI’er.
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
As our new Brooklyn Brewery Brand Ambassador you are responsible for representing Brooklyn Brewery and her interests in Denmark.
The Brand Ambassador position will be located in Carlsberg Denmark in Copenhagen and will include trips within Denmark, various destinations in Europe and New York. The position reports directly into the Marketing Director for Specialty Beer and Cider in Carlsberg Denmark and indirectly to Field Marketing Director, Brooklyn Brewery. As you will work in both Danish and International environment we expect you to manage both Danish and English.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Event planning and co-ordination:
- Assisting the delivery of key events under Brooklyn Brewery
- Managing the delivery of brand assets to agreed events
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to communicate product benefits with consumers based on unique product formulations?
As Senior Specialist, you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to food regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc.
More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Proactively develop, maintain and apply your deep regulatory expertise
- Identify upcoming regulatory changes and coordinate implementation of regulatory changes
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Would you like to improve Wealth Management product range and work with mutual funds from many different angles?
You will become a specialist and join the Product Governance & Development team at Investments & Solutions, Wealth Management, with 9 colleagues who work with product development for different countries and client segments. You will have an opportunity to utilize and expand your investment knowledge and your structured and analytical approach to tasks and to work with competent and ambitious colleagues.
As a project manager, you actively lead and participate in product development projects. You will get a full overview of Wealth Management´s international product range, which facilitates your work in project and stakeholder management. Clients focus is one of the key success criteria, as well as to meet the product development deadlines.
Riskpoint A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive the digitization of a fast-growing insurance agent company?
RiskPoint is experiencing growth in all business areas, and we are in the process of digitizing our insurance platforms in order to streamline our business processes. The IT system is under its way and as the link between the business and IT, it is up to you to make sure IT and business come together.
You will form part of an IT department, where you will be responsible for understanding business processes and configuring them into the new system. Here, you will be devil’s advocate asking all the tough questions and at the same time facilitating changes and adaptations.
To do so, you will:
- Identify business and IT needs across the organization and international offices – this can involve approx. 20 days of travel per year
- Perform IT configurations – on system level