7 job matcher din søgning
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
As our new Brooklyn Brewery Brand Ambassador you are responsible for representing Brooklyn Brewery and her interests in Denmark.
The Brand Ambassador position will be located in Carlsberg Denmark in Copenhagen and will include trips within Denmark, various destinations in Europe and New York. The position reports directly into the Marketing Director for Specialty Beer and Cider in Carlsberg Denmark and indirectly to Field Marketing Director, Brooklyn Brewery. As you will work in both Danish and International environment we expect you to manage both Danish and English.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Event planning and co-ordination:
- Assisting the delivery of key events under Brooklyn Brewery
- Managing the delivery of brand assets to agreed events
Lidl Danmark K/S, Kolding
Vil du, som Advertising Manager, være med til at præge udviklingen i Europas største dagligvarekæde med over 10.000 butikker på verdensplan? Du bliver samtidig højre hånd for vores Head of Marketing og får dermed berøring med alle aspekter af marketing.
Vi søger en dygtig Advertising Manager til vores hovedkontor i Aarhus/Kolding, som ikke bare har et godt kendskab til de digitale medier, men som også trives med resten af marketingpaletten.
- Ansvar for vores Online og Social Media team og herigennem ansvar for den daglige drift af vores online og social media indsats
- Planlægning, koordinering og eksekvering af online kampagner
- Udvikling, implementering og effektmåling af kampagner eller andre opgaver som Head of Marketings højre hånd
Vi tilbyder en spændende arbejdsdag i en afdeling, der emmer af god energi og humor.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you have what it takes to manage and further develop both new and well-established brands on a global scale?
You will be the key driver of growth for several key brands of our Wound & Skin Care portfolio. As brand responsible for new product launches in the portfolio, you will develop and implement global marketing strategies, launch strategies and marketing toolboxes as well as support local launch plans and execution.
Likewise, you will be brand responsible of one of the biggest current brands in the portfolio which entails driving creative marketing activities to continue the positive momentum.
Through active collaboration with subsidiaries, cross-functional teams and advertising agencies, you will drive successful marketing initiatives for your brands, including brand strategy and campaign development, positioning, claiming, communication, competitor analysis, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Can you inspire and support stakeholders across the world to help grow our brand? Can you demonstrate daily how our people are making the difference in the rapidly changing transport and logistics industry?
As a Branding Specialist at Maersk, you will have the responsibility to help drive engaging internal and external events that support our company’s transformation. Working with a wide array of stakeholders and suppliers to create engaging experiences, working end-to-end from concept to execution.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Global brand implementation support in the event of merger and acquisitions
- Supporting brand merchandising efforts as well as corporate branding projects
- Supporting global organization to effectively execute in line with our corporate brand’s identity and guidelines
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior partner, you will be responsible for 1-2 of our most important projects. You will be part of the Global Communication Partner team of 12 colleagues and work closely with the many highly skilled specialists at LEGO Agency. From here, you will communicate with and advise business owners in Denmark and overseas, translating needs and objectives into concrete projects for developing global communication strategies, concepts and toolboxes.
- Driving complex international projects from initial briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of the global communication toolbox
- Functioning as the link between business owners, agency teams and multiple company divisions, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and involved in the development as needed
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
At our HQ in Billund, Denmark, you will join 15 colleagues in Global Project Management. Here, you will take full responsibility for communication projects from initial brief to finalised material. This entails managing a diverse project team and a complex stakeholder landscape to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality campaigns, including online and offline communication, packaging, instruction manuals, videos, etc. Specifically, you:
- Plan and manage complex communication development projects from A to Z with the global communication partner, the creative teams, content manager, producer, graphic production manager, designers, external partners and other stakeholders
- Have 100% control of deliveries, schedules and budgets – including preparing, creating, maintaining and following up on these
- Ensure effective creative processes where tasks are clearly defined and the team is motivated
©2018 The LEGO Group
Ved Institut for Arkitektur & Medieteknologi, Aalborg Universitet København, er en 37-timers stilling som AC-Fuldmægtig ledig til...
Aalborg Universitet, København