Finans og forsikring - Budget
5 job matcher din søgning
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hjørring
Do you have an excellent financial understanding and do you dream of applying this to ensure high-quality and transparent project controlling? Are you motivated by providing state-of-the-art support to project managers to ensure a solid financial project foundation and monitoring progression in an ever-changing environment? And do you strive to translate finance into non-financial language?
As Project Controller and Risk Manager, you will be involved in a wide variety of project financial activities related to capacity expansion projects and introduction of new needle devices, e.g. Management reporting, Budget and Controlling primarily related to investments, establishing solid business cases and providing day-to-day support to project managers.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Malmö
This role provides an exciting opening into the Scandinavian Finance organisation within Codan/Trygg-Hansa, working in a central position with insight into our strategic cost efficiency agenda. As a Cost Strategy Specialist, you will be central within the Cost Management team and provide strategic capability in our journey towards best in class cost efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding our Scandinavian cost base and be able to provide insight into variances
- Drive strategic analysis and identify opportunities to optimize Scandinavian cost base
- Drive benchmarking studies, identify synergies and improve budget process to optimize cost
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to bring your programme management experience (PMO) into play in an innovative environment? Are you the type of person who thrives in a role where the boundaries have yet to be defined, and where you take the lead in bringing us from A to B?
As Senior Programme Management Officer, your responsibilities include:
- Roadmap development and process governance
- Governance (product approval and IT-budget processes etc.)
- KPI definition and management
- Benefit realisation management
We are looking for a Director to Institutional Sales to be responsible for developing relationships with your own client portfolio as well as acquire new clients for Nordea Asset Management’s (NAM) investment solutions.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a strong sales team, where we want to be first in mind when institutional investors choose investment strategies and investment solutions.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you like being part of a successful company with a high growth agenda and a strong brand?
Most importantly you will be responsible for management reporting processes including financial planning processes and supporting the strong business finance team in identifying and implementing improvements and harvesting operational efficiencies.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive optimization/automation and standardization of financial reports and processes across Chr. Hansen, including supporting local finance on improving tools.
- Manage estimate, budget and strategy processes including monthly management reporting.
- Support divisions in preparation for business reviews