4 job matcher din søgning
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager to the Department for Clinical Development. The department is responsible for overseeing and directing clinical development activities typically with the use of CRO's. The department is composed of dynamic teams with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
The successful candidate will be:
- responsible for designing, planning and conducting clinical trials to explore and document a compound's activity in terms of safety and efficacy
- responsible for managing and overseeing the process of conducting clinical trials from preparation of trial synopsis to reporting
- responsible for coordinating collaborations with CRO's and lead contract negotiations with CRO's
Indrykket 11. august
Boehringer Ingelheim Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The RA department is responsible for regulatory activities as well as quality (QA) and pharmacovigilance (PV). We want to give our customers and colleagues a reliable, relevant and professional service as well as being good colleagues with open, honest and respectful relations. As a team we rely on each other.
Some of your key areas of responsibility will be:
- text translation and review (Danish, Swedish and Norwegian as well as English) review of labelling
- administrative tasks: update of databases, archiving of documentation, printing etc.
You got drive, are service-minded, flexible and have an open and positive attitude. You are structured, independent and pay attention to details. You act with integrity and professionalism when supporting the group and your work meets the right level of quality.
Indrykket 27. juli
Boehringer Ingelheim Danmark A/S, Kalundborg
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Quality is key in all we do and for this role we are looking for a new colleague who has the skills and motivation to drive the Quality Assurance to the next level. In this diverse and challenging role you work closely with a small team, are responsible for the quality of the bulk and finished products and assist in periodic release activities.
The role also provides you many interfaces with other departments like Production, Quality Control, Supply Chain and Regulatory Affairs and exposure to both functional and cross-functional projects.
Indrykket 24. juli
My client, a consultancy firm investing in the professional growth of young talents is currently looking for Pharma Regulatory Affairs Specialists based in
Jobsincopenhagen, 10. august