8 job matcher din søgning
Skibsted Ideation ApS, Copenhagen
Our new graphic designer will work closely together with the Creative Director in executing our marketing platform in the area of graphic design and communication assignments for Biomega.
On a daily basis, you will generate quality content (posts, video, images etc.) for media outlets including design campaign material, newsletters, posters, P.O.S. material, event material, booth designs and other graphic designs. You will also manage the brand book and applications for a variety of design awards, which is a vital part of our branding strategy.
- Ideally you have a degree in design, marketing and/or communication but we are also interested in self-taught experts and entrepreneurs who can document experience
- You have a fair amount of media experience including campaigns, newsletter, competitions but also a fair amount of video (shooting and editing)
- A profound insight in contemporary design
ShopGun ApS, Copenhagen
ShopGun is better known as eTilbudsavis in Denmark, one of the most popular apps there, and is on a journey to launch in the rest of the world and go way beyond traditional catalogs and deals.
On this journey, we need a highly talented communications manager with lots of PR experience to initially build, execute, and continually develop our communications strategy.
You'll be the epicentre of anything communications at ShopGun – both at a strategic and an executing level.
Our new communications strategy should reflect our new, coming brand strategy that our Head of Design and founders are currently working intensively on. You, too, will be a key part of shaping our new brand strategy so you'll be working closely together with especially our founders and our Head of Design.
Fri BikeShop, Hinnerup
Vil du anvende din viden om sociale medier til at udbrede kendskabet til vores lokale Fri BikeShop-butikker? Og kan du gennem dine solide kompetencer sikre, at vores grafiske materiale er visuelt appellerende og skaber vækst for butikkerne?
Du bliver SoMe-ansvarlig for vores indsatser på Facebook, og du videreudvikler kædens nuværende SoMe-strategi. Samtidig har du det grafiske ansvar og sikrer, at vores content følger vores visuelle identitet og designmanual.
Mere præcist består dine arbejdsopgaver af at:
- producere content og indrykke kampagneannoncer på Facebook
- indrykke digitale lokalannoncer, som bestilles af butikkerne – du tilretter nogle få grafiske elementer ud fra en skabelon og indrykker derefter annoncen
- optimere vores annonceperformance på Facebook