16 job matcher din søgning
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup or Bergen
We are looking for a new colleague, who gets the possibility to work with truly exciting technologies in a company that is ready to exploit their possibilities.
We are implementing the first iteration of the development toolchain to handle three platforms, and will scale when ready. We will continue optimizing and experimenting with new processes, tools and even organizational structures. This will be your mission.
You will lead the DevOps Center of Excellence. Our DevOps Center of Excellence will consist of you, DevOps engineers and DevOps champions. You will not have HR responsibility, but you will lead the engineers and champions who will be from IT partners such as TCS and Accenture. The DevOps champions will be available for agile development teams to implement the DevOps culture, processes and toolchain.
Ironman Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a fan of numbers and sports? Are you looking for a work place where the sky is the limit? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and in a professional and fun environment? Then this is the job opportunity you cannot say no to.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to support the finance function for the two entities IRONMAN Denmark and IRONMAN Sweden. You will work out of our Copenhagen office and support the teams in Denmark and Sweden.
- Day-to-day accounting for our Swedish and Danish entity, including but not limited to:
- Submittal of Accounts Receivable invoices. Follow up and management of receivables and collections.
- Collection, coding, getting approvals and scanning into database for all Accounts Payable invoices. Contact and follow up with vendors as needed.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Siteimprove is looking for an Information security consultant to help us in our mission to make the web better. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting Siteimproves’ security architecture and technical guidelines to satisfy our customers’ requirements and compliance needs (such as GDPR).
You will be working together with the current Information Security Manager, alongside the Legal and IT departments and interfacing the business and development units.
- Support in developing and maintaining the IT Security, Risk and Compliance framework in order to meet regulatory requirements and protect the information and technology assets of Siteimprove
- Supporting development, promoting and auditing of IT Security, Risk and Compliance policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements
Nordjyske Media seeks employees for the distribution of "morning products" in several places in North Jutland.
NORDJYSKE Medier A/S, Aalborg Øst
Sie sind Busfahrer und möchten in DEUTSCHLAND arbeiten?
German Federal Employment Agency, Tyskland