Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
4 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Bang & Olufsen in Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to take on a business-critical role where you are the financial go-to-person on a wide range of projects? Then this is your opportunity to:
- Play a key role as professional sounding board and trusted advisor across B&O.
- Work with highly experienced colleagues in an innovative environment.
- Continue your career journey in a growing department of key importance to the B&O business.
As our new senior business controller, you will become part of our newly established Commercial Excellence team consisting of 11 highly experienced colleagues. Together, we are responsible for all business controlling activities across the global organization.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
First impressions are everything. By making sure our products look their best when our customers first encounter B&O PLAY devices in stores around the globe, you make your mark on our growth journey. Join us to seize a unique opportunity to execute in-store marketing of a renowned luxury brand worldwide.
You will join the Store Experience team in Global Channel Marketing. Here, you take on responsibility for an area of great strategic importance and global impact as you coordinate the branded and active displays for B&O PLAY retailers worldwide. This entails frequent contact with our suppliers in the US and China as well as coordination with Sales, Logistics and Operations teams in both Denmark and Hongkong.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Bang & Olufsen in Struer
Do you want an exciting people manager role at a globally listed company with 3 years of continuous growth?
Then take this opportunity to:
- Make a mark as Finance Manager where you can create results and directly impact the future success of Bang & Olufsen
- Enjoy the benefits as a leader in a challenging position involving stakeholders across the globe
- Drive change and have a significant influence on the development of our financial function
It is your responsibility to ensure that the right organisational setup and the right level of competences are present in relation to current and future needs. This involves you engaging as a visible and decisive manager, supporting, teaching and motivating your colleagues. As you engage hands-on in department tasks, it is your responsibility to lead and develop your 12 colleagues and to build a healthy work environment.