Marketing - Associate
4 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As Associate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Secondary School team in reaching our business goals. We lead with LEGO MINDSTORMS® Education, and you support your colleagues in both the development of exciting new projects as well as management and maintenance of products that are already well established in the markets. You also collaborate with the other marketing teams and the Brand, Insights and Communications team to develop relevant sales enablement material, support at events and monitor competitors.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for smaller development and maintenance projects on products that are already in the market
- Be responsible for activities such as product photoshoots, input to catalogues and maintenance of our marketing systems
©2018 The LEGO Group
Novartis Healthcare A/S, CopenhagenDo you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Do you want to work on creating patient access to innovative oncology therapies that transforms cancer treatment and save people’s lives? Do you have expertise and experience from working with pharmaceutical market access in the Danish market? Look no further; apply today for Market Access Manager.
The purpose of the Market Access Manager role is to plan, propose and develop pricing, reimbursement and funding strategies for Novartis oncology products. Ensure earliest possible price and reimbursement approval, and patient access for new Novartis products. Maintain/achieve optimal reimbursement status, prices, and target tender positions over product life cycle. Create and maintain reliable contacts with external market access stakeholders in the Danish market.
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.