9 job matcher din søgning
Sandoz A/S, Odense
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further; apply today for Key Account Manager OTC.
The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to build, own and execute business plans to secure a solid professional relationship with pharmacies. The assigned territory is Funen and Southern part of Denmark, where the Key Account Manager is expected to meet sales goals, drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. The Key Account Manager will develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results for customers and Sandoz across the Danish OTC portfolio, and will differentiate Sandoz as a leader in selected specific therapeutic areas.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you enjoy being outgoing and influencing big decisions then this job is your chance to use your experience related to RA, international registration and md and ivd medical devices and propel your development and career even further. The available position is an addition to the team and an acknowledgement of the important contribution that you can provide in our RA team.
Your responsibilities include:
- International registration by compiling of dossiers to obtain approvals worldwide
- Legislation monitoring and being able to translate this and implement this in Radiometer
- Maintain Market approvals and current documents within responsibility area
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab has a robust pipeline of innovative human antibody therapeutics and a number of strategic partnerships are already in place with international blue chip companies. The company is continuing its positive growth and development, striving towards its goal of improving the lives of oncology patients with unmet medical needs.
You will be part of the QA department at the headquarters in Copenhagen and you will report to the Senior Director, QA. You will collaborate with colleagues across the organ-ization, with the overall goal of developing new and innovative medicine for patients.
You main tasks are:
- Quality oversight of establishing and maintaining our Bioanalytical GLP laboratory in Genmabs Dutch Site in Utrecht
- Actively support the goal to certify our GLP lab (EU-regulation)
- Provide Quality oversight, and actively contribute to Training and Quality Advise to Lab personnel and Management
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Clinical Research Associate (Lead CRA) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As Lead CRA you will be responsible for the planning, conduct and coordination of trial oversight activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and integrity of the data within and across Genmab clinical trials. In addition you will support the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) with identification of investigators, build relationship with investigators/trial sites and conduct sponsor site visits to support recruitment and ensure compliance.
You will support the CTM in securing timely delivery and review of trial related documents, plans including but not limited to master PI/ICF, training records and monitoring visit reports, attend PTVs and SIVs and perform ongoing co-monitoring of the trials.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Field Brand Manager.
The purpose of the Field Brand Manager is to develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the surgical glaucoma product portfolio, achieving agreed brand financial targets and driving requirements for high quality offerings that deliver exceptional customer value.
- Executing the marketing plan within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Preparing sales statistics and market information, analyzing the information and submit recommendations to the Manager for assessment and decision making.
- Collaborating with medical affairs, marketing, sales, market access, regulatory, finance, human resources etc. to ensure alignment on strategy and execution.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for a position as Nordic Medical Advisor in Novartis. We are looking for someone with dedication and drive, who can take on our proud tradition within transplantation, and also bring value on other areas. A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs.
- Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
- Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Training Manager in Nordics.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Affairs Training Manager is to create, implement and deliver a standardized approach for new hire training, continuous learning (including face-to-face field visits/meetings) for the medical organization with focus on field activities to secure optimal effectiveness and high quality performance.
- In collaboration with Franchise Medical Heads, CSO, Nordic Head of Commercial and Medical training and other relevant resources assist with needs analysis to determine knowledge, skills and behavior gaps for field medical associates.
- Actively contribute to development and continuous refinement of the Medical training curriculum.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Senior Territory Manager for Neuroscience, Copenhagen area.
The Senior territory manager is responsible for implementing and executing relevant selling strategies and projects within the defined accounts as well as elements (allocated by Franchise Head) of the marketing mix. The chosen strategies needs to reflect our business challenge e.g. a key account approach or share of voice for specific customers or segments. Building and maintaining strong and effective costumer and stakeholder relationships. To achieve/surpass agreed targets set in the Market and sales plans, territory manager plans and implements costumer and stakeholder activities necessary to achieve agreed sales and market share objectives for defined Rx products as well.
Mercuri Urval søger for Fresenius Kabi
Sygeplejerske til klinisk ernæring ● hospitaler og hjemmepleje
Alsidig stilling med kommercielt ansvar for eget produktområde og fagligt ansvar for området "Home Parenteral Nutrition" på et antal hospitaler i Region Hovedstaden og Region Sjælland.
Med reference til PN Product & Business Area Manager og som et centralt medlem af et mindre, dynamisk salgsteam er du kommercielt ansvarlig for eget produktområde med hovedfokus på klinisk ernæring på et antal hospitaler i Region Hovedstaden og Region Sjælland.
Som produktspecialist planlægger og gennemfører du salgsmøder, kundearrangementer og projekter og afholder klinikpræsentationer og undervisning.
Lønpakken inkluderer fast løn, attraktiv bonusordning, pension samt fri bil, telefon og pc.