8 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Operations Manager.
The Medical Operations Manager is the responsible medical team member for Medical Information and operations, including set up of routines and guidance, as well as different medical support projects.
- Medical information management
- Manage planning and implementation of advisory boards, scientific exchange and educational meetings/events, symposia and similar activities by the medical team
Indrykket 8. december
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Nordic Tender Manager.
Are you motivated by having a pivotal role in developing Sandoz sales within the Nordic hospital sales channel? Are you energized by running multiple projects in one go, still being accurate and systematic? Then this position if right for you!
The purpose of the Nordic Tender Manager role is to ensure timely and conditional bidding for all Nordic Hospital Tenders, where Sandoz wants to participate. Establish and maintain a sufficient platform for decisions within tender management. Be the organizational center for tender coordination between Nordic Tender Management and Sandoz’ other functions and departments.
Indrykket 2. december
SAM International recruiting on behalf of Ter Nordic A/S
This is a unique opportunity to put a finger print on the Nordic roll out strategy of TER Nordic and join a small dynamic team with ambitious goals.
The new Technical Sales Manager will take up the following responsibilities
- Identify relevant customers in Denmark and Sweden, establish projects and ultimately sales to and partnerships with these customers
- Further development of partnership with existing customers in Denmark and Sweden
- Build relations to important market influencers in the Nordic countries by participation in fairs, industry specific local networks and meetings
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Indrykket 1. december
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you enjoy being outgoing and influencing big decisions then this job is your chance to use your experience related to RA, vigilance and medical devices and propel your development and career even further.
With more than 1,100 colleagues on site you can look forward to an exciting collaborative environment where your cross-functional cooperation involves QA, R&D, Production and Sales and Marketing to name a few. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely reporting of adverse events and field actions worldwide
- Working in cross-functional projects/tasks
- Legislation monitoring and being able to translate this and implement this in Radiometer
- Participate in process improvements and creation of SOPs in the RA area
Indrykket 30. november
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Global Regulatory Affairs Manager in Global Regulatory Affairs?
Your primary tasks will consist of the following:
- Regulatory submissions for approval of new products and line extensions to the existing portfolio: managing the preparation, content and format of the dossier and responding to authority questions
- Driving submissions of variations, renewals and supplements for assigned products
Indrykket 22. november
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Nordic Training Manager role is to ensure best in class external communication within franchises of responsibility to ensure successful implementation of change processes and to ensure that all people managers processes excellent first line management skills including feedback, coaching and implementation skills.Key Responsibilities:
- Act in close cooperation with the Franchise Leadership Team (FLT) within the areas of communication, upskilling of customer facing colleagues and their managers, cross functional cooperation, account management and change management.
- Together with FLT; set a clear direction for development and external communication
- Sparring and coaching on how to best leverage possible channels of communication
Indrykket 21. november
Taconic Biosciences A/S, Laven
The role is to be responsible for managing client projects internally. The Position that we need filled will be responsible for communication to all internal stakeholders, and will work close together with Project Managers on specific clients.
You will be part of the Project Management Group, which consist of very skilled and enthusiastic people working in close collaboration with internal and external lines. The group/organisation is responsible for the GEMS’M portfolio.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of custom projects through all steps from initial planning to delivery
- Internal supervision and tracking custom project progress in close collaboration with
- Close interaction with all Taconic functional areas, including Operations, Sales/Marketing, Finance, Product Management, and Legal
Indrykket 21. november
Mercuri Urval søger for Pharmakon i Hillerød
Farmaceut, leder og inspirator til Ledelse • Uddannelse • Udvikling
Som uddannelseschef er du fagligt, pædagogisk og it-mæssigt ansvarlig for at udvikle samt sikkert og effektivt drive farmakonomuddannelsen, der optager ca. 260 farmakonomelever årligt. Du indgår tillige som et væsentligt element i virksomhedsledelsen og refererer direkte til den administrerende direktør for Pharmakon.
Dit ansvarsområde omfatter udover generel ledelse bl.a. løbende udvikling og tilpasning af uddannelsen ift. markeds- og myndighedskrav, at initiere og drive interne forandringsprocesser, kontakt til bl.a. apotekssektoren, myndigheder og faglige organisationer samt at fremme tværorganisatorisk/-fagligt samarbejde på Pharmakon.