11 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an experienced Safety Data Associate to join the Safety Operations Department in Pharmacovigilance. The position is a permanent position based at Lundbeck headquarters in Valby, Denmark.
As a function within Medical & Regulatory Sciences, pharmacovigilance is responsible for the safety surveillance and benefit-risk assessment of all Lundbeck’s pharmaceutical products, including pipeline and established products. We presently consist of more than 60 dedicated colleagues. The Safety Operations department consists of 12 employees in Valby and 11 employees in Singapore, who strive to successfully deliver comprehensive safety knowledge in a dynamic and engaged team atmosphere. Join us in ensuring continuous and vigilant safety surveillance for Lundbeck’s pharmaceutical products.
Indrykket 19. oktober
We are looking for a Safety Data Associate to join the Safety Operations Department in Pharmacovigilance. The position is a permanent position based at Lundbeck headquarters in Valby, Denmark.
As a function within Medical & Regulatory Sciences, pharmacovigilance is responsible for the safety surveillance and benefit-risk assessment of all Lundbeck’s pharmaceutical products, including pipeline and established products. We presently consist of more than 60 dedicated colleagues. The Safety Operations department consists of 12 employees in Valby and 12 employees in Singapore, who strive to successfully deliver comprehensive safety knowledge in a dynamic and engaged team atmosphere. Join us in ensuring continuous and vigilant safety surveillance for Lundbeck’s pharmaceutical products.
Indrykket 19. oktober
Are you a self-driven and proactive team player and do you have experience with QA support for assembly and finished goods production? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for an experienced packaging Specialist/Delegated QP to join the QA Material and Assembly team at Biogen in Hillerød. You will be part of a group of nine people who has the main responsibility for QA Support to Manufacturing Sciences and Assembly, Label & Pack in Hillerød.
- QA support for assembly batches for devices and commercial finished products manufactured at our site in Hillerød
- Support commercial projects related to product launches, product life cycle development etc.
- Close collaboration and daily contact with the Assembly, Label & Pack and support functions both in Hillerød as well as globally in Biogen in Switzerland and in US
Indrykket 18. oktober
SAM International recruiting on behalf of a client in Odense
The overall challenge in this new function is to build a strong market position within sales of specialty chemicals in Denmark and Sweden. The position is expected to require approx. 100 traveling days in Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
The new Technical Sales Manager will take up the following responsibilities
- Identify relevant customers in Denmark and Sweden, establish projects and ultimately sales to and partnerships with these customers
- Further development of partnership with existing customers in Denmark and Sweden
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Indrykket 16. oktober
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Radiometer offers you the chance to influence the development and upgrades of several of our medical devices that help save lives every day all over the world. You get to be the playing coach who:
- Owns the design change value stream across Poland/Denmark – you design and adjust the standards for this process
- Coach and give advice to engineers and align stakeholders on how to successfully implement new and innovative design changes
- Can take action and work hands-on with the Design Control part of critical design changes to ensure quick and compliant updates in our products
Indrykket 15. oktober
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
We are looking forward to get in touch with you if you have experience with Design Control – most likely from Research & Development (R&D) or Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance (RA/QA) within the Medical Devices industry.
This position is a key position for the company, has high exposure to management and offers excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
As Design Control Specialist in R&D you work together with many stakeholders in R&D, RA/QA and Operations both in Denmark and internationally. Your main focus is Design Control for new product development and product maintenance.
You are able to set the right level of ambition when it comes to achieving compliance as well as lean & effective execution of Radiometer’s Design Control processes.
Indrykket 12. oktober
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Country Real Estate & Facility Services Manager.
The purpose of the Country Real Estate & Facility Services Manager role is to take the responsibility for transforming the current organizations into the NBS REFS model for the country as well as assuming the operational responsibility thereafter, servicing all Novartis Divisions.
- Support REFS Country Head and COE with development of the strategic plans and lead implementation in the country
- Drive local innovative solutions/initiatives to deliver on the business case
- Set clear objectives for the country in line with NBS REFS vision and prepare budget in line with long-term business plan
Indrykket 10. oktober
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
Nordic Bioscience Clinical Development (NBCD) is an international drug development organization. We believe that personalized medicine and innovation in study design and conduct is the key to developing new drugs smarter, better and faster.
our job as Clinical Trial Manager is highly varied and will amongst other responsibilities include the following:
- Responsibility for the execution of international Phase I-III trials according to ICH-GCP, applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Responsibility for the overall project management of assigned trial conduct from study start up to study closure, including oversight of the CRAs, both our own CRA’s and subcontracted CRA’s.
- Responsibility for the overall monitoring oversight, including risk-based monitor plan development, monitoring report review and mentoring of the CRA team. You may also co-monitor from time to time.
Indrykket 3. oktober
We are looking for an experienced Patent Specialist who can add valuable knowledge to Corporate Patents & Trademarks and take on responsibility for interesting and challenging work.
You will be responsible for IP aspects for various types of collaboration agreements as well as licensing agreements. You will also be responsible for all patent matters in relation to the R&D projects to which you are assigned, such as drafting and prosecuting patent applications, patentability analysis, freedom to operate analysis, as well as developing patent and freedom to operate strategies. You will also participate in IP due diligences.
You will work in close collaboration with scientists, project leaders, patent colleagues as well as colleagues from other parts of Lundbeck, and external agents in an international environment with great opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
Indrykket 3. oktober
Do you want to join a strong team of colleagues dedicated to protect and defend Lundbeck’s IP rights, and a company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders? If yes, then you may be our new colleague in Global Patents, Corporate Patents & Trademarks.
We are looking for patent counsel with experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications for pharmaceuticals (both small molecules and biologics). Some experience in developing patent strategies is needed as well.
You will be responsible for all patent matters in relation to the R&D projects to which you are assigned, such as drafting and prosecuting patent applications, patentability analysis, freedom to operate analysis, as well as developing patent and freedom to operate strategies.
Indrykket 3. oktober
The Coulter Partnership A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Coulter Partners is a senior level executive search firm focused exclusively on global Life Sciences. From our nine offices in the UK, Europe and North America, we work together across boundaries and disciplines to build outstanding leadership teams for our clients in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and Medical Devices sectors.
To further strengthen the Danish team, we are looking for a full time Senior Research Associate/Research Associate to help us identify the best qualified executive candidates for our clients.
Research plays a key part in our Executive Search process and you will work closely with a global team on assignments in the Nordics and across the world. Your role will be to:
- Conduct industry sector analysis and gather market intelligence
- Approach the targets and conduct telephone screening interviews of identified candidates.
Indrykket 29. september