7 job matcher din søgning
Basico P/S, Hellerup
Har du lyst til at udvikle kontor- og procesrobotter (Robotics Process Automation – RPA)? Så bliv en del af vores Robotics-team – og en del af fremtidens teknologi.
Robotics er et nystartet område i Basico Finance IT Services, der er i stærk vækst. Vi hjælper vores kunder med at skabe resultater og værdi for forretningen ved at automatisere arbejdsprocesser i alle virksomhedens suppportfunktioner; fra Finance til HR og Legal m.v.
Vi klarlægger og identificerer kundens behov, udarbejder robotics scope og interessentanalyser. Vi udvikler, integrerer, tester, tilpasser, overvåger og følger op på robotløsningen.
Dine roller og opgaver omfatter:
- udvikling og opsætning af scripts til robotter og eventuelt ERP-løsninger
- at være bindeled mellem kunderne og vores udviklingsteam i Kiev
- rådgivning om IT-setup og sparring med kunderne.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Maersk Line A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we are rethinking the way we engage with both customers and partners, and the new Digital organisation plays a key part in enabling the company’s journey.
As a Data Scientist you will participate in various projects with strong support from fellow dedicated team members, to influence business decisions, drive digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify commercially valuable insights from mathematical or statistical treatment of data and operationalize them into business applications.
- Participate in analytics projects, extract value and create actionable recommendations.
- Partner with businesses and internal/external stakeholders, as necessary.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.