5 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Thousands of active online Medical Devices and a busy data-driven production are just a few of the sources generating large amounts of real world data. We know this data can be leveraged to help our customers in the hospitals and ultimately millions of patients.
You can look forward to using your technical skills within data analytics and machine learning to generate insights that will define the future path of Radiometer.
- Establish architecture for data analytics and Machine Learning of existing data
- Drive initial analysis based on existing data
- Establish an internal “advisor” team that can help guide the data studies conducted
- Drive innovative new ideas based of insights, findings and general trends within the field of AI, ML, Big data etc.
- Create a clear strategy and roadmap for how to turn Radiometers data into a competitive advantage
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
Napatech A/S, Søborg
Our software team is very busy developing new features in general and is continuously challenging technology to obtain the best possible performance. You will as our new developer participate in the full development cycle from idea to final release. This may also include working directly with customers.
You have experience with:
- Linux software development/Linux driver development and Linux kernel knowledge
- Development of high-performance software solutions
- C/C++ and object-oriented design
Your job will be to investigate fast simulation techniques that could be integrated into the Geant4 simulation toolkit (http://cern.ch/geant4), which is used by nearly all High Energy Particle Physics experiments world-wide as well as in many medical and space applications.
- Collect and analyse the fast simulation state-of-the-art and requirements for the present and future CERN experimental activities.
- Investigate and develop fast simulation techniques, using for example parameterizations, machine-learning techniques, biasing techniques, etc.