Associate - Udlandet
16 job matcher din søgning
Great science needs great people: contribute your customer service and assistant skills to this objective by joining CERN' s frontline team in the HR Department. CERN, take part!
As HR Administrative Assistant, you will join a dynamic team in the Frontline group which acts as the main point of contact for members of personnel.
- Support the Human Resources Advisers and the Group Leader in delivering first class service to staff members.
- Ensure compliance with an application of the organization's rules and procedures in the HR field.
- Process a wide variety of confidential administrative actions.
Golder Associates A/S, Norge
Økende oppdragsmengde gjør at har vi behov for å ansette en senior geotekniker med minimum 10 års relevant erfaring.
Vi holder til i moderne lokaler i Drammen nær Brakerøya stasjon (NSB) og annen offentlig kommunikasjon (buss). Vi har en etablert posisjon og stor aktivitet innenfor kartlegging og opprydding av forurenset grunn, grunnvann og sedimenter, miljøkartlegging av bygg, miljøsertifisering av virksomheter, samt Environmental Due Diligence (EDD).
- Planlegging og oppfølging av geotekniske grunnundersøkelser og laboratorieundersøkelser
- Stabilitetsvurderinger og fundamenteringsberegninger
- Feltarbeid og oppfølging i bygge-/anleggsfasen
DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU AMOS - Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems has an open PhD position in ship motion dynamics coupled with the subfields of estimation theory, and data analytics and communication.
Safe and efficient operation of marine vessels is key, independent on the actual context; for instance, navigation in rough weather and severe seas, inspection and maintenance of offshore windfarms, and drill operations for oil and gas exploration.
The overall objective of this project, and potential future succeeding elaborations, is to study the use of various available means for sea state estimation (SSE).
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics with experience in solid state and/or tube amplifiers? Do you relish a challenge? Join CERN’s Radio Frequency Group to work on the amplifiers, which power CERN’s linear accelerators (Linacs). CERN, take part!
As Electronics Technician in the LRF Section, you will be a member of the team responsible for testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of high power Radio Frequency amplifiers (based on tube and solid-state technology) and accelerating cavities.
This position is open to electronics professionals with a keen interest to develop their knowledge of high-power RF systems, analogue and digital electronics, and high voltage installations.
Are you a qualified internal auditor with several years of experience in internal auditing?
The Internal Auditor' s position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing experience through in-depth exposure to a broad and unique audit universe in a fast-paced international environment. Join CERN' s Internal Audit Service and contribute to its mission to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based, objective assurance and advice to help CERN accomplish its objectives. CERN, take part!
As a member of the internal audit team, you will:
- Participate in the establishment of the annual internal audit plan based on risk assessments.
- Perform audits independently, in accordance with the annual internal audit plan.
- Provide specialist expertise on governance, risk management and internal control.
Your job will be to investigate fast simulation techniques that could be integrated into the Geant4 simulation toolkit (http://cern.ch/geant4), which is used by nearly all High Energy Particle Physics experiments world-wide as well as in many medical and space applications.
- Collect and analyse the fast simulation state-of-the-art and requirements for the present and future CERN experimental activities.
- Investigate and develop fast simulation techniques, using for example parameterizations, machine-learning techniques, biasing techniques, etc.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
Curia søger for NKT i Brøndby
Har du øje for at spotte de nyeste trends inden for teknologi, materialer og produkter?
Som Technology Specialist hos NKT får du en alsidig hverdag med en stor kontaktflade. Du kommer til at identificere trends og nye udviklingstendenser inden for teknologi, materialer og produkter relateret til kabelteknologier. Samtidig overvåger du nye tiltag fra konkurrenter i forhold til valg af nye og innovative materialer og patenter.
Arbejdsopgaverne består blandt andet af:
- at overvåge markedet med henblik på altid at være i front inden for kabelteknologier
- at tage ansvaret for NKT´s teknologi-roadmap inden for Application-divisionen
- at interagere med relevante stakeholders såsom forskningsinstitutter, universiteter og leverandører.
The Electronics group at DTU Electrical Engineering seeks a qualified candidate for a 3-year PhD position in the area of power electronics.
We are responsible for power electronics research including advanced high efficiency dc-dc and dc-ac converters for renewable energy and storage applications. The goal of this PhD project is to research 1-10kW highly efficient and smarter dc transformers with the predictive and adaptive capability by employing artificial intelligence techniques in hybrid ac/dc micro-grid.
The successful PhD candidate will carry out one-year research stay at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a Creative role that gives you responsibility of Inspiring and bringing imagination to life?
The role of Associate Content Manager will be responsible for ensuring that our LEGO channels have world class engaging content for our users.You will be publishing content on our Kids’ Engagement experiences (Lego Life App, LEGO TV app, LEGO.com for Kids, LEGO.com, and LEGO Life Magazine) by undertaking this you will get fulfilment by inspiring the builders of tomorrow to build their confidence in building with LEGO bricks.
Your specific tasks include:
- Works closely with the LEGO Agency and Product Groups in the creation of non-theme /cross-theme related content for LEGO kids’ channels
- Work closely with Operations and Creative on implementing new content types such as UGC Video, Rewards, Stickers, GIFs etc
©2018 The LEGO Group
Clinical Site Associate - Denmark/Sweden- home basedI am currently recruiting for a role of CRA related position for one of the most reputable CRO in Nordics region.If you are an enthusiastic...
i-Pharm Consulting, Danmark, Sverige
I am currently recruiting for a role of CRA related position for one of the most reputable CRO in Nordics region.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd, Danmark, Sverige