Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
826 job matcher din søgning
Berendsen Textil Service A/S, Søborg
Are you looking for a meaningful student position in an international organisation where you get the opportunity to grow and utilise learnings from your study? And are you interested in developing your expertise within digital communication, graphics, and Social Media strategies? Then join our team in Business Unit Cleanroom!
As Marketing Student, you will assist the Cleanroom Marketing department with ongoing projects, help maintain digital communication, and lead mid-size projects on your own.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare promotional material such as posters, brochures, advertisements and other types of print and online media marketing
- Provide content to Social Media, including the production of news for and about the Cleanroom business
- Assist in marketing research and planning, including review of marketing trends and research on advertising opportunities and costs
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg
As a developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will work in an agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
As a developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance
- Develop software and solutions in all areas, from databases to computing technologies
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO/VP Engineering
You support the sales organization by building a pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads for further qualification by Inside Sales and Field Sales.
This is an opportunity to be a part of building the role in the Nordic region and collaborate with Global Sales to further develop Demand Generation as a discipline.
The typical Configit customer is an enterprise production company within the automotive or industrial machinery & components industries, so the initial contact with a new lead can be crucial to the future of a potential customer relationship and ultimately for the entire sale.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, e.g. corporate Marketing to ensure consistent brand messaging; Inside Sales, who will further qualify the MQL’s handed over from you; and Field Sales to ensure continuous high quality of leads and direction of campaigns.
Do you have solid qPCR technical knowledge and a commercial background? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company, and Europe’s market leader in qPCR? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The role will involve significant travel activity – at least 50% of the time – predominantly within the Nordics (DENMARK and NORWAY), but also outside the region.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with the other sales teams in Bioscience Division and Research and Safety Division
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Lyngby
Join Haldor Topsoe’s Project Management Office (PMO) - we offer an engineering position in the planning group to strengthen our planning function. The PMO is part of our Global Supply Unit with a total of 325 employees who designs and deliver process plants. The planning group is assisting project directors and project managers with planning, controlling and reporting during the execution of projects within all our technologies and across the hole organization.
You will be part of our global team of eight planners with the responsibility of development and maintenance of our planning systems and tools, creating project structures and participating in administration and reporting of project data in close collaboration with the project managers. We are involved in the projects from start to finish and have a wide range of contact across the organization in our daily work.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are currently having an open position for an Application Manager who should have a unique skill set to offer. The right candidate on the one hand should have a good IT understanding and analytical skills but on the other hand also possess very good communication skills and service-mindedness to serve our internal users.
We are looking for a proactive and customer focused candidate that will be responsible for supporting our systems as our new Application Manager. The candidate will also be fully integrated into the analytics processes of the department, which might also involve other, at times analytics, tasks.
- Handle user processes like access control, user information, user training and support on problems
- Creation of training material, newsletters, FAQ’s, release notes etc.
- First or second level support and error finding incl. creation of error tickets and follow up
JKS recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
For JKS i Sverige søger vi medarbejdere til denne spændende stilling: We are, on behalf of our client, looking for a person who want to take the role of engaging their end consumers over the phone, via their marketing material, and the inbound customers service contacts.
The person will be responsible for all these things and will be working together with field sales people to develop the sales of the company’s successful products in Finland.
- Contact our client’s customers on the phone, understand their situation and need for support
- Make introduction- and follow up calls to end-consumers with the aim of upselling depending on their need
- Handle inbound orders and customer service
- Work with development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns together with the rest of the sales organization
- Reporting to the head of the region.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as (Senior) Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the de-velopment of Symphogens antibody products. You will mainly be responsible for drug product process development and manufacture from early stage IMP manufacturing and later stage manufacturing including process validation strategy.
You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and in project teams, to ensure de-velopment progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tech transfer of manufacturing processes to CMOs
- Technical responsible for drug product manufacturing documentation
- Ensure implementation of drug product manufacturing strategy between projects
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner is a leading expert in design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices, which are sold worldwide to leading pharmaceutical companies.
About the position:
- In cooperation with Project and Competency Managers to optimize staffing of projects and development of people and their skills.
- Regular dialogue with each employee and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of people management.
- The job includes recruitment of staff according to competence and capacity needs.
- The job must be performed in accordance with the current standards for the medical device industry and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead of your own special assignments such as internal tasks or projects to grow and develop both people and the organization or expand capabilities.
Do you want to be our on-site expert for equipment installations? Are you looking for the opportunity to make the world your workplace, working and living in different cultures? Then you could be our next Field Engineer. At FLSmidth Airtech we design and supply Air Pollution Control Equipment to the cement and minerals industries worldwide.
As Field Engineer, it is your responsibility to ensure that our equipment is installed according to the provided documentation and instructions. You will supervise and lead the on-site installation and participate in various coordination and safety meetings. It is your job to:
- Report directly to the responsible Project Manager
- Act as our main contact to the Client and the appointed Contractor(s)
- Report any deviations between the planned activities and actual conditions
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a good colleague and a great Quality Specialist to be part of QA-Copenhagen team and to be locally QA responsible for our cultures for food applications.
Furthermore it will be to support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit of toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency. Review or approve document for new equipment.
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
Vi søger en erfaren og dygtig Accountant med interesse for at varetage varierende controlling-opgaver, samt have ansvaret for specifikke områder inden for regnskab og controlling for alle Roche Diagnostics A/S’ forretningsområder. Du vil indgå i en afdeling på i alt 14 kolleger i Finance & Corporate Services, og du bliver vores primære kontakt til Financial Shared Service Center i Budapest.
Dine ansvarsområder inden for bogføring:
- Ansvar for kreditorprocesser, overvågning af rettidige betalinger og opsyn med, at leverandørernes stamdata er opdaterede
- Ansvar for afrapportering/kontakt til offentlige instanser med hensyn til moms, skatter og andre forfaldne afgifter
- Månedlig afstemning af finansposter
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Would you describe yourself as a skilled and experienced Software Developer? Are you passionate about software architecture on both system and sub-system level? Would you like to develop system software solutions for intelligent metering systems for energy and water consumption in an international Danish company?
In the job as Software System Developer, you become a central player in the development of our system solutions. Here you will primary be working with technologies such as .NET and C#. It is therefore essential that you have experience within these technologies.
In addition, we work with a wide range of other technologies and tools such as MongoDB, MS SQL, RESTful web services, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git, NUnit, Jira and more. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of some of these, but it is not a requirement.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student who would like to start the career in our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of electronics, electro-acoustics, production testing and wireless technologies.
You will become part of our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of hardware development. In detail, you will help us with:
- Development of hardware, electro-acoustic components and systems for our products
- Building up standardized measurement setups
- Standard electrical measurements
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of SameSystem A/S in Værløse
Do you have passion for driving organisational change and a solid interest in cutting-edge IT technologies?
Then take this opportunity to make a real difference in shaping the future of SameSystem. We are growing rapidly, and by streamlining our workflows and internal software systems, you will make sure that our set-up is always one step ahead and equipped for future challenges.
Your primary task is to ensure that our workflows and IT systems match the needs of the business and the future challenges related to our expansion. This can be achieved by introducing new software solutions as well as protocols based on the input of customers and internal teams.
Unifeeder A/S, Aarhus
Unifeeder is looking for a strong Business Controller for a new position in our Shortsea team at our HQ in Aarhus.
- Create transparency of P&L on booking level and follow up on financial results in all Shortsea teams.
- Define KPI's and create systems to monitor all major cost categories, challenge and follow up on same.
- Liaise with Finance department on budgets, monthly accounts and forecasts.
- Set up systems to monitor compliance on procedures.
The Business Controller will report to Shortsea management and have a dotted line to our CFO.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about E-commerce, fashion and providing the best possible customer experience? We are currently looking for an optimistic and dedicated Customer Service Agent, who wants to help bring our E-commerce customer experience to the next level.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of an energetic and international team. You will assist and help our E-commerce customers for the DACH region (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and make sure they always receive first class treatment.
- Answer all kinds of inquiries from our customers, via chat, phone and email
- Work with your team to ensure customer happiness across all our brands
- Juggle 7 different information system to find answers for your customers
Dancover A/S, Hellebæk
Dancover is expanding its sales force with Sales Representatives who speak German or French
We are looking for colleagues for our international sales department which today includes 20 Sales Consultants. Your daily tasks will consist of selling to, mainly inbound, customer contacts all across Europe with a main focus on the German and French speaking regions.
We offer a stimulating job in a young and dynamic company where you can use your language skills every day. Working hours are from: 9:00-17:00 (Fridays 9:30–17:00). Fixed salary to be agreed upon qualifications. Lunch is arranged by the company and you will be part of our pension plan after 6 months of employment.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, København
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)?
Clinical Operations is responsible for planning and execution of clinical trials in phases 1 to 4 within all therapeutic areas in Ferring Pharmaceuticals. High quality trial data and adherence to timelines are important for us. To optimize the achievement of this, a good and constructive teamwork and strong leadership abilities in accordance with our values, are critical success factors.
Are you ready to manage Clinical Trials in an international environment? We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to effectively plan and oversee the assigned clinical trials as part of international trial teams. As part of the Global Clinical Operations team, you will work in an international environment with approx. 50 dedicated and highly skilled colleagues.
Hammer Andersen Sales Recruitment & Development recruiting on behalf of APSIS Denmark in Copenhagen
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Sales to lead our great New Business Sales Team in Denmark. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person motivated by delivering awesome results through others. You will be working for the nordic market leader within the Industry of e-mail marketing and data-driven marketing solutions.
Your team´s main focus is to acquiring new customers on the enterprise and mid-size market in Denmark. These customers have a need of developing their email marketing, inbound marketing, omni-channel customer experience, drive sales, conversion and retention.
With this offering we are at the forefront of digital marketing industry, which means you will be part of selling new technology and you must be a fast learner with strong customer centric sales, technical and creative capabilities.