34 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to be part of delivering embedded firmware to hearing instrument and accessories in a successful international company, which will offer you good opportunities for growing on a professional and personal level? Then we may have a good career opportunity for you.
Your working days will be truly diverse and besides the above mentioned you should be prepared to handle a variety of different tasks such as:
- Adding new features to the hearing aids for the benefit of the end users
- Design and implement wireless functionality toward external devices
- Utilize a complex Linux-based build flows
- Implementation and debugging of multi-core/multi-chip embedded SW
- Use your skills to provide the best solution when tight resource constrains apply
Indrykket 24. maj
CSIS Security Group A/S, Copenhagen
The application of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence methodologies is one of the most exciting and promising areas of cyber security.
We are looking for an experienced Big Data/ML Scientist to join our team and drive the development and implementation of the core methodologies to support a variety of breakthrough innovation projects at CSIS Security Group.
The role involves
- Defining how ML can be applied in the context of our existing innovation projects
- Proposing how ML can be applied in the wider cyber space, leading to new innovation projects being proposed
- Designing, developing and implementing core methodologies and algorithms
Working at CSIS Security Group means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivalled products and services.
Indrykket 19. maj
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join a global organisation? Work with some of the sharpest minds? And develop your competencies by bringing your theoretical tool box into play?
Your will be primary tasks and responsibilities will consist of dedicated project tasks, with a focus on implementing DSP algorithms and machine learning on monitoring tasks. The algorithms will be implemented on running projects and will be an extension of the customer offering we are doing today. As we have numerous other students, you will partake in our internal network hosted by the Graduates in Grundfos Graduate Programme. Here you can meet with other students to share experiences, gain more insight or just have fun in “Archimedes’ Club”.
Indrykket 18. maj
Copenhagen Optimization ApS, Copenhagen
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And that patients get a better hospital experience? Are you motivated by challenges, where sophisticated data analysis and advanced optimization algorithms are the keystones to delivering high quality results to the clients? And would you like to be part of a start-up with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
At Copenhagen Optimization, we deliver solutions that enable our clients to work smarter. We are not only here for the fancy PowerPoint and complex Excel sheets - we are here to make a notable difference for our clients.
Indrykket 16. maj
Do you want to develop your skills in a highly specialised team in FOSS R&D?
As responsible for MATLAB and MATLAB tools, you will keep the team updated of new versions of MATLAB and make sure all functions are regularly updated. You will also establish a system for validation/optimisation of code and structure in our source control system (TFS).
Based in Data & Algorithms (DnA), you will be working closely together with the team to develop MATLAB tools. You will support the whole team with MATLAB as well as handle MATLAB licenses in collaboration with IT.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Keeping MATLAB code updated to the most recent version
- Maintaining compiled MATLAB code for production tests
- Collaboration with our software team
Indrykket 11. maj
Are you a multi-talented control engineer with an eye for developing and implementing control algorithms? Would you like to grow your talent and career in one of the most dynamic and innovative companies in the renewal energy sector globally? Do you get excited about working with a world-class team in an inspiring work environment? Then you may be the candidate that we are looking for in Control Solutions, Vestas.
Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for:
- Driving technology and control solutions for new products from feasibility stage to fully verified solution in field
- Feasibility studies of new wind turbine products or new control technologies aiming at optimizing power, loads, and noise performance through innovative use of sensors, controllers and actuators
- Development and tuning of control algorithms
Indrykket 11. maj
We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to communicate with people. Deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment and passion. Assist end customers before, while and after purchase.
- Support the customer before, while and after purchase
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping
- Assistance with concerns a broad range of customer accounts issues
Indrykket 10. maj
Do you dream about using your skills as software developer to make the world we live in a little bit greener? And work with applications that are heavy on scientific data and algorithms? Then you should consider joining the Vestas Wind & Site software development team.
- Responsible for designing and implementing secure, robust and maintainable solutions
- Transform requirements from stakeholders into generic integration solutions
- Facilitate development tasks which are carried out by external near-sourcing partners
We offer you the possibility to become part of a team that works with and produce data and applications which are business critical to both our customers and to Vestas.
Indrykket 9. maj
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a Senior Bioinformatics Scientist at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join the Custom Solutions department that customizes QIAGEN’s world leading bioinformatics software solutions to customer-specific requirements. The solutions are used worldwide by researchers within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments, with a focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) to provide customers with a versatile, scalable, and user-friendly platform for analyzing their data.
Day-to-day assignments include close collaboration with both in-house domain experts and customers, to design, develop, and validate state of the art NGS analysis pipelines, algorithms and user interfaces. This is an opportunity to become an expert in one of the fastest moving research fields.
Indrykket 5. maj
Novozymes A/S, Bagsværd
Advanced Analytics is a newly established and highly prioritized focus area for Novozymes. We believe data and analytics will transform the way we are doing business. If you dare to challenge status quo and have passion for numbers and technology, you should consider joining our team. We are offering a position as Student Assistant at our head office in Bagsværd in an international atmosphere.
You will be part of the Advanced Analytics team within Digital & Analytics. We are a young and highly dynamic team of data scientists with license to build the state-of-the art machine learning algorithms for Novozymes. Our responsibility is to apply machine learning techinques and insights across Sales, Production, Marketing and R&D, so we will be better at making fact based and holistic decisions.
Indrykket 5. maj
PhD scholarships in electrical thunderstorm processes.
The Astrophysics and Atmospheric Physics Section at DTU Space leads the Atmosphere-Space Interactions Monitor (ASIM) for the International Space Station with launch in winter 2017/2018. ASIM will measure Terrestrial Gamma-ray Flashes (TGFs), Sprites, Jets and Gigantic Jets (the Transient Luminous Emissions, TLEs) and lightning.
Scientists and engineers in the section have supported the development of the ASIM instruments, are fielding instruments on the ground for optical observations of discharges above thunderstorms, and develop simulation tools for atmospheric electric discharges.
The section coordinates the EU H2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Project SAINT (Science and Innovation with Thunderstorms) of 15 Ph.D. students and 19 partners.
Indrykket 3. maj
Siemens Wind Power A/S, Brande or Hamburg
In Service Wind Power we are establishing a global R&D department for the development of new service products. The R&D organization will consist of various research domains, one being 'SCADA / Grid / Controls'. Key deliverable of this specific domain will be smart control features that outline the next generation of upgrade products of our portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
- Development and implementation of new control features
- Identification of new relevant control approaches based on market research as well as testing in the field
- Drive the execution of different R&D projects
Indrykket 3. maj
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
QIAGEN Aarhus is a leading center in the development of world class, bioinformatics analysis software. We are looking for student developer as part of our mission to make improvements in life possible.
- You will be part of a large software project, characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation (bioinformatics). Your colleagues are highly motivated, competent and loyal. You will provide passion and we will provide challenges suitable for you.
- You like software technologies and know many of them, including Java, and are eager to learn. Given a suitable task, you can work unsupervised and proactively reach out for guidance when needed.
- You will be able to put in at least 15 hours a week on average.
Indrykket 3. maj
The Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering two PhD fellowships in theoretical biology/complex...
Københavns Universitet, København
Jobcenter København, 26. maj
Har du lyst til at arbejde med planlægning, kommunikation, koordination og projektledelse i et engageret og spændende forskningsmiljø sammen...
Datalogisk Institut, København
Jobcenter København, 24. maj
No-more provides on-demand business support.
NoMore ApS, Copenhagen
The Hub, 24. maj
Do you want to work with Applied Data Science in the Insights and Analytics area? The position we offer Our unit focus on maintaining a good and agile
Nordea, København, Denmark
Jobsincopenhagen, 24. maj
A pioneer in the development of 5g and IoT connectivity is currently seeking a Modem Algorithm Design Expert due to growth in its R&D area.
Claremont Consulting Ltd, Sweden
it-jobbank, 23. maj
Big and important tasks lie ahead of us in Netcompany. Tackling these tasks requires the brightest candidates in the industry with courage and ability to
Netcompany, København, Denmark
Jobsincopenhagen, 22. maj
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems,a PhD stipend in Control of Smart Shopping Centers is...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg
Aalborg Universitet, 19. maj