Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
450 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Tænk hvis man kunne kombinere gode kollegaer, sin sans for orden og struktur i laboratoriet med faglig nysgerrighed for langsigtet udvikling af medicinsk udstyr. Denne kombination kan du gøre brug af i dette job, når du udfører forsøg i laboratoriet og indgår i dialog med dygtige og imødekommende kollegaer om eksisterende og fremtidige forsøgsmetoder og dataudfald.
Dine ansvarsområder kan opsummeres til følgende:
- Testplanlægning under produktudvikling
- Input til protokolforberedelse
- Udførelse af laboratorietest
- Bestilling af materialer
- Vedligeholdelse af vores apparater
PostNord Danmark, Copenhagen
Do you know how to define scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems? Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written as well as design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs? And do you thrive on solving a variety of problems using professional concepts and company policies and procedures?
This position is located in the unit Economics. Here you will be part of a highly experienced team that works with controlling, production data, KPI and model development, as well as reporting for different organizational units. You will work both independently and in a team environment.
You will get an attractive job in a company with an ambitious business strategy that brings about exciting challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as (Senior) Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the de-velopment of Symphogens antibody products. You will mainly be responsible for drug product process development and manufacture from early stage IMP manufacturing and later stage manufacturing including process validation strategy.
You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and in project teams, to ensure de-velopment progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tech transfer of manufacturing processes to CMOs
- Technical responsible for drug product manufacturing documentation
- Ensure implementation of drug product manufacturing strategy between projects
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner is a leading expert in design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices, which are sold worldwide to leading pharmaceutical companies.
About the position:
- In cooperation with Project and Competency Managers to optimize staffing of projects and development of people and their skills.
- Regular dialogue with each employee and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of people management.
- The job includes recruitment of staff according to competence and capacity needs.
- The job must be performed in accordance with the current standards for the medical device industry and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead of your own special assignments such as internal tasks or projects to grow and develop both people and the organization or expand capabilities.
EF Education First A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a 5th member of our biggest sales team, who loves sales and customer contact and has lots of drive and ambition. If you are also passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange. The Copenhagen sales office is located at the heart of Copenhagen and consists of passionate people aged primarily from 26-30 years, we have lunch setup, and annual sales bonus. We will ensure a great on-boarding so you get familiar with our products, CRM system and company.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Denmark and abroad.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen is looking for a high performing and motivated student junior market analyst.
We offer a job in a department where we are directly involved in the business development of one of the world’s leading engineering companies. You will have an opportunity to conduct and deliver analysis and reporting on global economy with emphasis on the international shipping market.
We seek a global thinker whose worldview is based on analysis and understanding of data. You strive to deliver supreme results, are structured when gathering information and conceptualizing it in analytical reports, and skilled at communicating the results.
- Market analysis including extraction of data and data analysis
- Basic statistical analysis
- Present and report analyses to management and throughout the entire organization
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to become part of a fast-paced and ambitious team that is focused on engaging with consumers through multi-channel communications? Are you passionate about customer experience and loyalty marketing? Are you intrigued by digital trends and consumer insights?
You will drive the strategic direction of Coloplast Care as the core service offering within Chronic Care. In addition to developing the communication flows, Coloplast Care requires close interaction with our subsidiaries. As this position is situated in our Global headquarters, the role requires a great deal of collaboration in an international environment. You should expect to travel approximately 30 days per year.
Your key responsibilities of the Coloplast Care Programme are:
- Ownership of Coloplast Care for Bowel Care
- Strategy lead for development roadmap
- Develop insights to inform consumer dialogue strategy
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you ready to use your frontline skills in a new context and take on an exciting challenge in a cross-border team?
In the BPO Risk Management team, we are looking for a new business consultant. We are part of Business Banking COO and responsible for Business Process’ end to end for business customers in all markets for products within Investments, Markets and Capital Markets (DCM, CF and Loan Capital markets).
The job is a great opportunity for you to convert your frontline skills to drive the development of new and excellent products, solutions and process’ in all markets that Business Banking and our customer segments are present.
- You make sure that there are current service level agreements in place and targets agreed, and you follow up on the business, customer and internal satisfaction.
- You are part of the development decisions on new products and subsequent product approvals.
Mobylife DK A/S, København
Would you like to become our new Store Manager? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service, are you a charismatic leader and good at repairing electronics, then you may be our new Store Manager in a new Samsung Service Point at Fisketorvet.
We offer a unique chance to be a part of a new store concept, where you will play a key role in creating success and can make a huge difference by demonstrating your hands-on experiences and proactive can-do attitude. In a position where your skills as a manager can be unfolded and where high involvement will be appreciated.
You will take the lead and involve your team in attracting new customers to the store by developing, attending and rolling out traffic generated activities in close cooperation with Samsung and your Mobylife colleagues in the Nordics.
Bolia International A/S, Aarhus
To strengthen our exciting global journey, we are seeking a visionary, inspiring and targeted International Retail Director, based at our international headquarters in the centre of Aarhus.
Your specific main tasks will include:
- Defining and implementing the international retail strategy and expansion plan
- Defining and further developing our world-class store concepts
- Ensuring optimal interaction between our physical stores and other digital sales channels and touch points
GoGift, a part of Nordisk Film/Egmont, is an exciting gifting company with global ambitions for our interesting gifting concepts. Building on our market leader position in the Nordics, we are now looking for further growth on new markets.
We are seeking a business development manager with an international approach to assist in and speed up new bizz and sales activities in markets outside Scandinavia as well as managing current accounts. Other tasks may include managing our partners on the supply-side, analyzing new market and business possibilities within the field and ad hoc assignments.
Working closely with our current B2B set-up, you will take lead on your own assignments and support the team in general to continue rolling out our different B2B service offerings on a global scale.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your IT expertise and your great interpersonal skills? Do you thrive in a role where you will consult your colleagues on IT matters and develop and design solutions that benefit the entire organisation?
As an O365 Consultant, your main responsibility will be to create, maintain and enforce a governance structure for utilising SharePoint Online. To maximise the use of system capabilities and upgrade the internal knowledge, you will facilitate close collaboration between both internal and external stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for:
- Configure/build services according to Solution Design compliant with IT development and architecture standards
- Participate in designing the enterprise architecture and correct embedding of SharePoint online or other Office 365 workloads
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in developing product strategy and coordinating successful product launches to 3Shape Audio customers? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity as Junior Product Manager in the centre of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
You will be a key member of the Audio business unit, focusing on our 3D scanners but also working with developing our 3D modelling software, 3D printing software and enterprise order management software. You will report to the head of the Audio business unit and act as a key team member working with our Marketing, Sales, Support and Development teams.
As Junior Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement product roadmaps and strategies in cooperation with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Design and incorporate new technologies and solutions to our hardware and software products
- Develop end-user documentation, specifications, and API information
We are currently seeking 2 people/partners to join our Talent Management team on a consultancy/contractor basis for the position of Nordic Talent Community Consultant (Nordic TCC). Ideally one of the roles will be based in Sweden, whilst the other will be working out of Denmark or Norway.
The Nordic Talent Community Consultant is responsible for representing Welocalize in the Nordic countries and reaching out to new and existing vendors to increase our Nordic pool. The Nordic TCC will work closely with the Talent Community team on tasks, projects and activities related to the growth of the Nordic pool of vendors and freelancers.
The ideal consultant has a driven but steady personality and is capable of building relationships across with relevant stakeholders in and outside of Welocalize, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you have several years of regulatory experience across the non-clinical and clinical areas, as well as project management of global regulatory submissions?
As Senior Regulatory Project Manager in our Regulatory Affairs Focus Team you will chair cross-departmental RA focus team(s) with members from RA CMC, Labelling, Submission Management and colleagues from our global affiliates. With you as the main driver, the team will prepare, drive and implement regulatory strategies.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the regulatory focus team(s) for one of LEO Pharma’s strategic established products
- Prepare Global Regulatory Strategies and ensuring implementation hereof
- Ensure business perspective across functions and high regulatory quality
TOP-TOY, Vallensbæk Strand
At TOP-TOY we need a creative Student worker to help us write the text.
If you can say yes to the questions below then please send us your application in English as soon as possible.
- Do you know how to write texts that are precise, concrete and factual?
- Can you make sure that our product pages have the sufficient information that our shoppers need in their purchase decision?
- Can you create product descriptions that can turn shoppers into customers?
- Write and integrate product descriptions, and make sure these are translated and implemented into our content system, before being live on our websites.
- Coordinate with relevant colleagues to assure, that all content for the product pages are arranged and ready for “go live” on our website.
- Update brand-series and character names in our Multiterm desktop software.
TOP-TOY, Vallensbæk Strand
At TOP-TOY we need a Student worker to help us secure the greatest quality of images on our online product pages.
Can you say yes to the questions below then please send us your application in English as soon as possible.
- Do you understand the importance of images, and that quality, amount and order matters?
- Can you make sure that our product pages have the appropriate excellence of images, so our shoppers basically would buy the product only by looking at these?
- Do you know a little bit about pixels, graphical formats and Photoshop?
- Select, arrange and implement images on our product pages.
- Assure that all images live up to our quality standards for our online- and mobile store.
- Manage product attributes on product pages, i.e. filters on different sizes, colours.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you up for a challenge – and ready to make your influence count?
In this role, you will be responsible for Mechatronics development and thus our future embedded solutions within Grundfos’ high end products – such as Magna, MGE etc. Overall, you will lead a team of about 13 specialists in a global setup.
To succeed, you apply your knowledge of best practices as well as relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations to create coherent, synchronous and aligned processes and R&D activities within the team.
More specifically, you:
- Establish objectives, processes, operational efficiency and concrete execution plans
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop the a team of 13 developers (Mechanical and Electronics) to ensure that we achieve our business objectives and comply with all relevant regulations and laws
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
The Communications Unit is looking for a Communication Associate at the GS-6 level.
This unit is part of the Strategy, Change & Communication Centre (SCCC) at Supply Division. In order to support strategy implementation and realize the rights of every child, UNICEF requires effective multi-media tools for communication to both internal and external audiences.
The Communication Associate provides technical support in developing creatives in a range of digital formats and maintaining web-based platforms that are used in external and internal communication, as well as in knowledge-sharing within Supply Division and across UNICEF.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a highly motivated team player that wants to fast track your career within the financial sector? Join Group Financial Planning and face the challenge of strengthening the performance management framework in Danske Bank, a top tier Nordic Bank.
Your primary responsibility is to investigate and understand the underlying performance of the business units and provide your view on Danske Bank’s overall financial performance. Furthermore, your role is to
- participate in our most important processes in relation to rolling forecasting and financial target setting
- do deep dive analysis on performance related topics
- take an outside-in perspective on Danske Bank and its performance relative to peers with the purpose of driving financial performance