Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
26 job matcher din søgning
Do you want the opportunity to work with chemical compliance and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team? In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
- Manage the chemical and materials compliance programs in the organisation Assess, advice and train important stakeholders
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations and update procedures, reports etc. accordingly and inform stakeholders to prevent risks
We are looking for Commissioning Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, you will be involved from the very first start-up to the actual run-in of the equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Inspecting, testing and starting up the equipment for the very first time
- Optimising performance to meet the guaranteed capacities and energy consumption levels
- Reporting to head office with operational data and project progress
FLSmidth søger for klient, Valby
We are looking for global Electrical Field Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As an Electrical Field Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, supervising erection and commissioning of electrical equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Instruction and supervision of clients and contractors in relation to erection of the equipment.
- Ensure high quality at all times in regards to the erection of site, the equipment, tools, safety gear etc.
- Erection planning
We are looking for Mechanical Field Engineers who will join our other 50 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
You will meet all kinds of technical challenges related to large mechanical plant installation and construction projects, from supervision of the mechanical erection during all phases from civil constructions ends until the equipment is successfully commissioned, or on trouble shooting tasks on already installed equipment - from conveyor belts to large kilns or vertical mills - regardless of time of day and whether you are in Algeria, Phillipines or Pakistan.
Your role will include:
- Instruction and supervision of clients and contractors in relation to erection of the equipment
- Ensure high quality standards and support progress and safety on site
- Trouble shooting of mechanical equipment
ICM A/S, Odense
ICM A/S er leverandør af arbejdsmiljøløsninger. ICM A/S er i dag en af Skandinaviens førende leverandører indenfor personlig sikkerhed, teknisk udstyr samt arbejdsmiljøprodukter. Vi vokser både nationalt og internationalt, og vi leverer til markeder med ekstra høje kvalitetskrav. For at styrke salget, til Energi, Shipping og Offshore internationalt, søger vi en eksportassistent til at supportere energi- og offshore-sektoren.
Med overordnet reference til COO og dagligt reference til Team Lead i afdelingen, bliver du en del af et team, hvor du i tæt samarbejde med dine kolleger skal varetage nedenstående arbejdsopgaver:
- Håndtering af forespørgsler fra større danske og udenlandske kunder
- Ordrebehandling og diverse korrespondance på dansk og engelsk, på sigt spansk
- Stort fokus på digitale platforme og kundespecifikke løsninger for ordreafvigelse
For the Offshore Engineering team in the Technology Department for software and SCADA located in Vejle, Denmark we are looking for an experienced electrical engineer.
As our new LV Engineer you will take on a key role in the design and maintenance of the Navigation & Aviation platform used globally in Siemens Gamesa Plants.
What are my responsibilities?
- Possessing profound understanding of local system requirements with regards to navigation and aviation systems
- Providing support to internal stakeholders during sales
- Being responsible for project specific design during execution. This includes, maintaining and continuously improving various internal processes and coordinating with subcontractors regarding all deliverables.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a highly skilled project manager, preferably with experience in workforce training programs related to new plant start-ups and/or industrial engineering in wind turbine blade manufacturing.
In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with a large network of contributors and stakeholders and you will take on a demanding role that require you to move from technical problem-solving to practical training solution in both small and large scale on our plants across the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
- Deliver training plans including budgets to our global project teams to support ramp-up plans and learning curves for new products or new plants.
- Aid in the technology transfers of new processes and equipment to new or existing facilities.
- Assist in planning of the training related to these transfers.
Relex OY, Copenhagen
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of building a success story together with an ambitious team of talented people?
As a Project Manager, you take responsibility in delivering software related projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The project is typically a large-scale implementation of RELEX solution or its further development for the customer. You will take care of project management as well as functional configuration of the environment, or in some situations you manage a project team with relevant experts.
You will work mostly with supply chain and/or space and assortment related topics. The tasks can be modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Temporary Appointment (until 31 December 2018)
Under the supervision and guidance of the Quality Assurance Officer, the QA Assistant will be responsible for receipt, recording and review of vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance ratios and risk profile that supports decision making.
The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating requests for vendor evaluation (financial and ethical) with UNICEF offices.
- Review of vendor’s financial statements for completeness, including being able to understand and interpret various audit opinions and notes to financial statements.
- Computing and analysing financial performance ratios from vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance and potential risks.
BoConcept A/S, Herning
BoConcept A/S is looking for a Project Manager for store fitting/design projects
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the entire physical build-up of BoConcept Brand Stores worldwide. You will take part in the entire project phase – from preliminary development meetings with the franchisee – to hand-over of a new BoConcept Brand Store to our franchisee.
You will be responsible for approx. 15 projects per year. Each project usually spans 3-4 months, meaning that you will be working on more projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the investment budget, manage the construction and fitting of the showroom and in addition to which you will have ongoing dialogues with store owners, sub-suppliers and colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring that the entire project team meets the specified deadlines.
Thanks to its backlog, contribution margins and innovations, Service is a key pillar of the company success. We need a sales expert to support globally our product development and sales teams.
Being the voice of the customers, with a good understanding of markets and competitors offering within Service's organization, you will be a key stakeholder of the product development process, making sure that solutions fit perfectly markets & customers’ needs.
You will take ownership of selected released products & service offerings, being the subject matter expert and one-point of contact for the operational sales organization when it comes to product/solution support and product training. When required, you will also support directly during critical negotiations with existing and potential customers.
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And that patients get a better hospital experience? And would you like to be part of a start-up with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Your main tasks as a consultant are to drive client implementation of our software platform Better Airport and to perform various analyses based on our portfolio of in-house analytical tools. The tasks span across reviewing input data from clients, setting up our analytical tools, and delivering operational plans and performance reports.
We expect that you are able to convert the results of your work into easy-to-understand, yet comprehensive reports, and drive implementation in close cooperation with our clients.
SBS Friction A/S, Svendborg- A strong combination of structure, creativity and digital acumen
Are you an experienced marketing expert or manager with documented high results? Are you working with structured data in a PIM system in a B-to-C industry? And are you thrilled at the opportunity to use your digital competences to bring SBS Friction to maintain and grow our leading platform worldwide? If yes, then you could very well be our new Product & Marketing Manager.
You are an experienced and ambitious marketing expert or marketing manager motivated by growing an already strong company to an even stronger position in the industry. You are either already an expert in B-to-C product marketing, PIM or digital marketing, or have at least two of these three as your key competence. You work in a structured manner, and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results for yourself and the company.
FOSS R&D seeks a user experience profile to support product development projects in ensuring a good user experience.
Our challenge is to ensure that the quality of the user experience for our solutions meets the goals defined. Your tasks will be to assist and facilitate the user experience focused activities in the running development projects, so providing a good user experience to our users will be kept as a main focus and priority.
- Communicate persona, workflows and other material created prior as part of concept design
- Plan and coordinate user test with selected customers – to enable usability test is executed
- Prepare, execute and report on usability test with representative users in collaboration with development teams.
For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a Master Data Coordinator - a structured person who is familiar with Material Master Data Operations and Governance.
We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects - where high quality is always a very important factor.
As Global Master Data Coordinator your primary tasks will consist of the following:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP
- Governance of master data and master data processes
- Act as first point of contact and support the business in solving master data defects and tasks
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join a global governmental affairs function, working in the intersection between business and politics? Develop your competencies by bringing your theoretical toolbox into play? Grundfos Holding A/S is looking for an intern to work in Group Public Affairs during the coming spring semester (August 2018 to January 2019).
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be to assist the Group Public Affairs team and the rest of the global communication department. You will work with a broad range of tasks, including:
- Desk research on relevant issues for Grundfos – primarily within energy efficiency and water.
- Analyse the effect of political and legislative developments on Grundfos’ business.
- Support drafting position papers, consultation responses, opinion pieces, speeches etc.
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. Today we have to integrate digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (SE BU) we are therefore in need of a CRM Lead who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM.
What are my responsibilities?
- Strategy and Planning:
- Drive and implement companywide CRM strategy
- Influence positioning of CRM in overall IT architecture landscape
- Establish and drive cross functional key user community & cross BU advisory board
- Drive continuous developments and improvements related to CRM.
In Global Sales Excellence (SE BU) we are in need of a CRM Coordinator to focus on CRM Sales and who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM Sales instance.
We use Salesforce.com as our CRM platform across the entire organisation. Being our new CRM Coordinator, you will concentrate on CRM Sales (e.g. opportunity management and account/contact management). You will have multiple stakeholders across the entire organization with key interface being our overall CRM Lead and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) sales organization + dedicated CRM counterparts in the two other BUs (ON + OF).
As a separate task you will also be responsible for the Service Sales Training Portfolio. You will join a team of highly dedicated individuals and as a team SAX is responsible for Service Sales Process, Sales Tools (CRM and Customer Portal) and Sell@Service (global sales training).
Hey Captain is looking for passionate people to greet customers and sell tickets for our boat tours.
Rederiet Diana af 23. marts 2012 ApS, København K