Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
122 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you have solid experience within mammalian cell culture and you are looking for a new opportunity, this could be it! LEO Pharma has embarked on a very exciting journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner and part of making this come true is an increased and prioritised focus on biologics. Within LEO R&D, we are currently building internal biologics CMC capabilities - drug substance, drug product, and analytics - and that is why we need you.
Your overall focus will be upstream process development and scale-down of existing cell culture processes for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). In close collaboration with up- and downstream colleagues, one of your first important tasks will be to contribute to setting up our new upstream process laboratory to facilitate tech transfers, to support formulation development and to enable future process development.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in building up biologics capabilities within LEO Pharma?
Your overall focus will be downstream process development and replication of existing processes for monoclonal antibodies (mAb). One of your first important tasks will be to set up our new downstream laboratory for mAb purification to facilitate tech transfers and formulation development – in close collaboration with up- and downstream colleagues.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Participate in the establishment of a downstream laboratory.
- Operate lab-scale chromatography systems (GE HealthCare Akta systems i.e. Pure, Avant and Pilot with Unicorn 7).
Er du serviceminded, en god interessevaretager og får du energi af at samarbejde på tværs af faggrupper og myndigheder?
Vi søger en kollega, der vil understøtte og varetage vores arbejde med vores kunder – både på ledelsesniveau og i øjenhøjde med den enkelte medarbejder i Udbetaling Danmark, kommunerne m.fl.
Dine opgaver bliver bl.a. at:
- drive projekter og opgaver mellem Den Fælles Dataenhed og kunderne
- kravsætte IT-udvikling og udsøgningsmønstre i forhold til Den Fælles Dataenheds kunder
- indgå i lovforbedrende arbejde i forbindelse med tilvejebringelse af nye/ændrende hjemler.
Du vil fungere som en drivende bindeled mellem kundernes behov for udsøgningsmønstre, automatiseringsprojekter, dataunderstøttet sagsoplysning m.v. og Den Fælles Dataenheds Data Scientist, IT-specialister og proceskonsulenter.
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Wunderman A/S, Copenhagen
Are you great at managing relationships? Can you write Danish with impeccable grammar and spelling? Would you like to work with one of the biggest technology companies in the world? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for in Wunderman Nordic in Denmark!
In the role as our new Account Manager, you will manage campaigns and drive localisations for our client Microsoft. Acting as the point of contact, you will coordinate with local agencies and social media/creative teams. Furthermore, you will review and localise content for the Danish market.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- End-to-end planning, execution and analysis
- Ensuring that campaigns are running seamlessly
- Driving on-going optimisation of campaign execution and tracking
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
At Nilfisk, we want to provide Global Operations (GO) with business critical insights based on the most innovative use of data. We are increasing our focus on analytics and insights and use of the most advanced tools – and that is why we need you! You can look forward to shape your own job as well as the overall setup in a successful company, work with the latest technologies, see the impact of your efforts in a global context and unfold your skills in a strong and well functioning team.
Your overall objective is to enable GO (Global Production, Global Procurement and Global Supply Chain) to optimise the performance.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and mathematical models
- Develop reports/KPI’s/dashboards as requested by business
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for analytical purposes
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Are you a chemical engineer, material scientist, skilled polymer technician or similar with a couple of years of industrial experience? And are you looking for an opportunity to evolve your talents among world-class specialists within applied material technology?
You will work alongside 3 international senior specialists within thermoplastics, thermosets and coatings respectively. Here, you will take on a hands-on role, supporting our specialists.
Assisting the senior specialists and the rest of the organisation, you will:
- Collaborate internally on troubleshooting, material specification, testing, documentation and approval of materials and components
- Collaborate with external material suppliers and scientists on new technologies
- Assist on approving new suppliers
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
As a senior scientist at CP Kelco, you get to apply your food science skills to the development and optimisation of food ingredients for the world leading producer of specialty hydrocolloids.
Your primary tasks within the projects include:
- Developing, optimising and analysing hydrocolloid solutions, recipes and product compositions
- Optimising formulas and processes to provide the desired functionalities in finished food applications and gelling systems
- Designing and executing well-planned experiments on prototypes
Har du forrretningsforståelse og trives med at formidle indsigter? Er du interesseret i data og analyse og brænder du for at omsætte analyseresultater til implementerbare anbefalinger? Så er du måske vores nye kollega i Annalect's Data Science team.
Data Scientists står for udvikling af metode, samt udførelse af mere avancerede statiske modeller med henblik på at løse komplekse problemstillinger. Som Consultant hos Annalect kommer du til at bygge statiske modeller baseret på vores skabeloner. Dit primære fokus vil være på forretningsforståelse og på at omsætte resultater til indsigtfulde anbefalinger.
I stillingen som Consultant vil du blandt andet komme til at beskæftige dig med at:
- Udarbejde statiske modeller ud fra skabeloner.
- Udarbejde præsentationer i PowerPoint.
- Forstå marketing, digitale platforme og mediemarkedet.
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
You will be optimizing processes based on scientific knowledge, lab investigations and production trials, and identify optimization leads from mathematical and statistical treatment and modelling of data. We typically work on projects of 6-12 months’ duration with focus on making significant and value creating process improvements. We work in projects with focus on team work. Our team includes 13 fermentation scientists and technicians.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as a Senior Product Development Manager in External Product Development?
External Product Development & Manufacturing is focused on CMC development activities of small molecule, peptide and protein product development for projects at all stages of R&D.
As part of External Product Development & Manufacturing your essential tasks will be:
- Scientific lead in drug product development projects (CMC)
- Perform technology evaluations taking into account technical capabilities and quality requirements
- Develop and maintain project management skills and scientific knowledge to oversee development activities effectively.
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Do you want to be part of a team developing new exiting biological products and concepts for the animal health and nutrition industry?
If so you could be our new colleague in our department consisting of 14 scientist and technicians based in Bagsvaerd Denmark. Our daily work take place in a dynamic, creative, and international scientific environment, where your background in poultry health and nutritional physiology will play a key part in developing new sustainable solutions to improve animal health in an industrial environment.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
The Molecular Pharmacology & Assays group is looking for a highly capable and pro-active scientist to advance Gubra’s insulin research activities.
Gubra is a young company, very dynamic and data/delivery driven. At Gubra, we strongly believe in advancing science by continuously testing our hypotheses in scientific studies in the animal facilities as well as in the laboratory. Our workdays involve rapidly changing tasks, and it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude and enjoy both laboratory work and working with skilled laboratory technicians.
Your tasks as a Research Scientist include:
- Design and conduction of in vitro studies, including supervision of laboratory technicians
- Development, troubleshooting and automation of molecular pharmacology assays
- Active participation in drug discovery efforts and project Groups
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
To a vacant position in our growing Pharmaceutical development and DMPK group, Gubra is now looking for a Laboratory technician to join the group. The candidate should have a flair and interest for formulation and stability of peptide drug candidates. The candidate is self-motivated and can navigate and collaborate in an energetic organization, and is ready to set ambitious high standards for the output of the group.
Your primary tasks are varied, but include:
- Formulation of peptide and/or small molecule drug candidates for in vivo pharmacology experiments
- Biopharmaceutical characterization and analysis of peptides by UPLC
- Stability determination of peptide drug candidates (chemical and physical stability)
- Data processing and documentation
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
Vil du med på Symphogens spændende rejse? Har du flair for at gøre processer mindre manuelle og mere digitaliserede? Vil du gerne arbejde med at skabe fremtidens finansielle rapporteringsværktøjer? Som Business Systems Controller bliver du en nøglemedarbejder i Symphogens Business Support and Controlling-team på i dag 2 personer. Teamet varetager den økonomiske styring og controlling af aktiviteterne i Symphogen Danmark og i datterselskabet i USA, i samarbejde med Director of Finance, som du vil referere til.
Dine væsentlige arbejdsopgaver:
- I samarbejde med de øvrige i teamet at udvikle og vedligeholde Symphogens forecast model, rapporterings- og analyseredskaber – i Excel og i IBM’s budgetværktøj Planning and Analytics (PA)
- Agere som teamets ”one point of contact” for IT-afdelingen og eksterne udviklere, f.eks. i forbindelse med Finance afdelingens systemer og set-up, bl.a. IBM PA, Navision og FTE-database
We are seeking a highly motivated and expert medicinal chemist to lead one of our Medicinal Chemistry Groups. As an outstanding medicinal chemist with documented results, you have the opportunity to become a Section Leader in Medicinal Chemistry at the Lundbeck Research Centre in Copenhagen Denmark (DK), and join our quest for new medicines to treat Central Nervous System (CNS) diseases.
As a Section Leader in Medicinal Chemistry you will lead a chemistry research team that contributes to the overall strategy and goals of the Drug Discovery and Innovation division. Furthermore, you will be involved in all aspects of the Medicinal Chemistry value chain, and expected to lead the chemistry component of drug discovery projects. You will be working in a strong team environment within Medicinal Chemistry and will form strong and effective collaborations with scientists from other disciplines within Research.
Center for Modernisering og Analyse i Moderniseringsstyrelsen søger flere ambitiøse og fagligt stærke specialister i dataanalyse og machine learning.
Moderniseringsstyrelsens Center for Modernisering og Analyse søger en til to nye medarbejdere. Centeret fungerer som data- og analysekraftcenter for udviklingen af den offentlige sektor, og som medarbejder skal du være med til at finde mønstre og nye indsigter i vores data samt understøtte udbredelsen af analytics på tværs af den offentlige sektor.
Eksempler på konkrete opgaver:
- Anvende machine learning-algoritmer til at opnå ny indsigt i Moderniseringsstyrelsens data
- Videreformidle de nye indsigters konklusioner, herunder hvordan de kan indgå i politikudspil eller ændret adfærd i den statslige administration.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Are you looking for a challenge where you can use both your scientific knowledge and your strong sales management skills? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company and Europe’s market leader? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Ideally based in Denmark (capital area) – or Sweden near a major airport (Lund, Stockholm or Gothenburg) – you will be managing a team of Account Managers across Denmark, Norway and Sweden - ensuring effective customer relations, development of growth opportunities within existing customer base and assuring market penetration and profitability while achieving sales and profit forecasts.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines.
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you are interested in early stage drug development and skin disease this job could be a great opportunity for you.
Your overall objective is to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments for people with skin diseases. You will support the organisation with medical input shaping early stage development of our project pipeline and explorative trials establishing new indications. You will unfold your skills in various project teams in a role as their Medical Expert. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Act as medical lead for Translational Medicine for disease indication development programmes
- Support clinical trials in early clinical development (Clinical Proof of Concept plans and clinical trials ranging from First in Human to Proof of Concept phase 2a trials)
- Analyse, interpret and report on data from clinical trials and literature