Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
16 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have a flair for creative problem solving? Do you enjoy guiding teams to follow agreed processes and methodologies? Do you possess strong troubleshooting skills to resolve various program support tools such as SharePoint issues?
In the One ERP Project, we are looking for a Tool & Processes Specialist capable of supporting the entire project. You will be working in our Tools and Processes team, a part of the Project PMO, which is responsible for helping OneERP team members to adopt and use our tools and processes as part of the overall program methodology.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Develop, configure and maintain SharePoint sites
- Prepare and deliver basic training related to the Project Management Office (PMO) within SharePoint, SAP Solution Manager, and other tools
- Support in business process mapping using a specialized mapping tool (Mega)
Do you wish to create an impact while developing your career in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
As a management consultant on our team, you will be working on high-profile IT and business transformations, where you will be supporting senior professionals by delivering outstanding value to our clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on client assignments in the intersection of all three domains: programme and project management, agile transformation and IT architecture. This will allow you to sharpen your skills and accumulate experience quickly.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Vil du arbejde med projektopfølgning på en bred vifte af projekter? Vil du være en del af Project Management, der har fokus på at støtte og optimere vores forretning? Har du en solid erfaring inden for projektstyring, styringsproces samt værktøjer? Har du lyst til at blive en del af en international virksomhed i rivende udvikling?
I den nyoprettede stilling som Project Coordinator vil du være ansvarlig for at følge op på dokumentationsmateriale, kvalitetssikring, ressourceovervågning og projektfremdrift på tværs af alle Kamstrups Supply Chain projekter. Du vil arbejde tæt sammen med Project Managers under projekterne, for at sikre at alle tids- og økonomiske forhold, herunder planlægning, prognoser og ressourcer bliver overholdt. Du får dermed en central rolle i temaet, og bidrager med at skabe overblik og forudsigelighed i vores forretning.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead and improve Indudustrialization's governance structure, program and project portfolio management and strategy processes? This role is key to enable planning, budgeting and documentation of costs and is pivotal for decisions in Industrialization MT.
- Actively participate in Industrialization's management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities, production and transport technologies.
- Prepare material for decision making.
- Definition and operation of Industrialization’s governance system for departments and programs.
- Establish and operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking to utilize and expand your knowledge of project portfolio management and work strategically with employee engagement?
Your key priority will be to take active part in our HR PMO team and drive our existing portfolio management process from day one. In addition, you will provide support within project management, communication and change management in key HR projects, including business case reviews.
Moreover, you will be very much involved in all activities related to our yearly employee motivation survey (EMS) which ranges from managing all activities before, during and after the survey – to effectively driving the communication.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to gain insight into a multinational company and join the HR organisation of Grundfos?
You will report to the HR PMO Manager, and you will be assisting your HR colleagues with different organisational, operational and administrative tasks. This includes daily communication with various stakeholders via our online channels and face-to-face as well as:
- actively tracking and following up on the project portfolio and the communication plan as well as reporting on any issues or delays
- collecting and following up on new initiatives and project proposals
- administrating online communication portals
- supporting HR Managers with planning meetings, assisting in employee onboarding and other administrative tasks
- organising, coordinating and attending internal meetings, social activities and events such as HR workshops
Brænder du for at lede spændende og ambitiøse strategiske projekter, og motiveres du af en organisation i udvikling?
Du får en central projektlederrolle, hvor der ligger strategisk vigtige projekter og venter på dig. Vores projektportefølje spænder bredt i både kompleksitet og tid, hvorfor du vil få rig mulighed for at anvende alle dine færdigheder som projektleder. Du skal kunne trives og navigere i en til tider hektisk og omskiftelig hverdag, hvor du leder flere sideløbende projekter i forskellige stadier og med forskellige interessenter.
Konkret vil dine overordnede ansvarsområder indebære:
- Ansvarlig for at drive og levere projekter fra start til slut
- Sikre fremdrift og problemløsning i dine projekter
- Facilitere og sikre kommunikation til og fra projektdeltagere, interne kunder, styregruppen samt øvrige interessenter.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Do you have experience with business case development? Are you passionate about planning and coordinating complex activities? Do you want to play a key role in transforming a global function in Maersk?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
We are looking for an experienced PMO and business case lead who will closely work with the project team and support coordination and reporting across workstreams.
- Develop and maintain the project business case.
- Manage financial reporting and performance tracking across the project workstreams.
- Provide cost & financial impact assessments to support the project in decision making, particularly during the procurement and negotiation phase.
Forca A/S, Hellerup
I Forca er vi agile. Vores afsæt er en accept af den agile metode hos den øverste ledelse og vores kunder. Du kan sætte byggestenene i et PMO. Så kom og vær sammen med os på vores fortsatte agile rejse.
Stillingen er et 12 måneders barselsvikariat. Vi forestiller os 30 til 37 timer om ugen.
Du vil blandt andet skulle samarbejde omkring at:
- Udarbejde udviklingsbudget
- Skabe kapacitets- og kompetenceplaner
- Supportere Product Owners og Scrum Masters eksekvering
I vores projektcenter er vi 14 kollegaer, som alle elsker den agile tankegang. Du vil blive en del af vores PMO på to personer, hvoraf den ene nu drager på barsel.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to join one of the main innovators in the fast-moving MedTech industry? And are you ready to lead global cross-functional projects and organisational change?
In the role of project manager, you are responsible for managing projects from initiation through to implementation to drive organisational change forward. To do so, you interact with all levels in the organisation, from top management to local staff across countries and functions, and you will report directly to the Head of Corporate PMO.
In more detail, you:
- Drive business transformation projects and programmes across GN Hearing
- Lead organisational change management processes connected to project delivery
- Continuously support in establishing and managing key standards, methodologies and processes falling under the departments area of responsibility (project- and change management as well as process optimisation)
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Agile and Scrum - are those areas familiar to you? Our Global Digital function is looking for an Digital Manager to join us and set the framework for delivering a portfolio of global IT-related projects and support Project Managers in delivering these projects.
The successful candidate will manage a team of project managers and allocate them to projects based on best fit and skills knowledge.
The Digital Competence Manager will track the progress of all projects within their area and report progress to the Transformation Forum.
The Digital Competence Manager will also contribute to the strategy, policies, management and promotion of Digital´s Project Management Office and Project Management services within ROCKWOOL globally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to support a strong team, working to push the boundaries of CRM? We are a project group from around the bank, looking for inspiring students with a “can-do” attitude for our IT and Business/Communication teams.
We are looking for two different student profiles - IT and Communication/Change. As a part of our Student Team, you will have an overall responsibility for practicalities ensuring the well-being and efficiency of our project teams.
Furthermore, you will be supporting one of our development teams. Here you will come across tasks requiring high level of independence, ability to prioritize and collaborate. Depending on your capabilities and appetite there are plenty possibilities to take on further responsibilities.
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking. Working with us, you...