3 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Ejby ved Glostrup
Do you want to have a key role in improving the Java development environment in Danske Bank Group IT – then keep reading.
Currently we have focus on modernizing the mainframe by providing Java as a supplement or alternative to PL/1 or Cobol. We are looking for a Java Technical Architect / Lead Java Developer that will help to transform the Java development environment into the next level and beyond.
A demanding position, where you will need to take on different roles:
- Solution Architect – shaping the direction of the platform and how it should be used by applications
- Software Engineer – hands-on development of tools targeting various Java development platforms (Mainframe CICS/Batch, zLinux and Cloud)
Indrykket 18. august
The British Embassy in Copenhagen is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking for a Personal Assistant to Her Majesty’s Ambassador (Maternity cover - 12 month fixed term).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Ambassador’s diary by actively making appointments and responding to invitations. Making travel arrangements, including liaising with the Ambassador’s driver over precise locations and journey times. Liaising with other embassy staff about calls required and necessary briefing and papers
- Dealing with phone calls and e-mail requests and enquiries on behalf of the Ambassador
- Event management: managing guest lists including for major events (400+ invitations) and working with residence staff on other aspects of events such as catering requirements
Indrykket 15. august
Konsulentopgave – Softwareudviklere (EGL, COBOL el.
IT-medarbejder, 1. august