7 job matcher din søgning
Automation Engineer/Software Developer
Marel A/S, Støvring
We are looking for a Software Developer with the ability to work both independently and as part of our team of 12 committed colleagues. The task is to develop and optimize automation solutions for production machines and production plants. We use recognized brands of PLC and operator displays such as Allan Bradley, Omron, and B&R. For some of the Development tasks, you will be using common high-level languages for Marel’s own developed hardware.
We have the following requirements for applicants:
- Engineer or similar with knowledge of automation.
- Preferably knowledge of PLC programming.
- Preferably knowledge of common languages such as C, C++, etc.
Indrykket 16. oktober
RD MP Development is searching for one new Development Scientist working out of Hørsholm, Denmark. The position is temporary (1 yr).
Your tasks will be to:
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy and meat
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
Indrykket 13. oktober
Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Are you a dedicated and committed full-stack software developer? Then become part of a team that sets the standards within the development of high-technological cutting equipment for the global food industry.
For our development team in Aarhus, we are looking for a knife-sharp and ambitious full-stack developer who can contribute to the development tasks within intelligent full-automated cutting equipment for the global food industry. You will become part of a strong software team that – in close cooperation with the rest of the organization – will be putting forward new and innovative products that will help to define industry standards.
- participate in cross-organizational project teams in connection with the development of new machines and solutions
- develop tools and diagnostic tools
- compile specifications and documentation.
Indrykket 9. oktober
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Are you a dedicated and committed software developer with special interest in optimization algorithms? Then become part of a team that sets the standards within the development of hightechnological cutting equipment for the global food industry.
For our development team in Aarhus, we are looking for a knife-sharp and ambitious software developer who can contribute to the development tasks within intelligent full-automated cutting equipment for the global food industry.
You will become part of a strong software team that – in close cooperation with the rest of the organization – will be putting forward new and innovative products that will help to define industry standards. In the development team, we work according to agile methods to ensure a high dynamic in our product development along with a continuous improvement in the team’s working methods
Indrykket 9. oktober
The global consumption of meat will increase fast in the coming years and therefore there is a need for the production to become more efficient in constant consideration of the animals, humans and environment. To support this development the application of sensors in the production will intensify. Therefore, we have decided to establish a SmartSensor Lab, which partly itself but also in cooperation with key customers shall develop the applications, which support our vision for the field.
As Product Manager for dol-sensors your key working area will be to
- drive the development of revolutionary “SmartSensor” solutions to enhance the performance of control systems used in high performance pig and poultry production.
- drive the continuous development of new solutions within the current climate- and feed sensor portfolios.
- establish a network with innovative technology and development companies.
Indrykket 25. september
Unique Human Capital søger for Frontmatec i Kolding
Karrierestilling i en international virksomhed
Med reference til koncernens CFO sikrer du effektiv og succesfuld gennemførelse af projekter med en sund økonomi, hvor dit bidrag er at skabe overblik og transparens. Som Global Project Controller arbejder du med tilvejebringelse af valide data som beslutningsgrundlag for direktionen samt den øvrige ledelse, og påtager dig rollen som driver og facilitator for at udvikle og styrke interne procedurer for projektøkonomien.
Dine arbejdsområder bliver at:
- Udarbejde ledelsesrapportering, der sikrer hurtig eksekvering
- Analysere projekter og udfordre projektlederne baseret på fakta
- Udarbejde projektbudgetter, opfølgning og konsekvensanalyser
- Udvikle nye værktøjer og processer til rapportering og opfølgning
- Være tæt sparringspartner med projektlederne
Indrykket 21. september