69 job matcher din søgning
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Weibel Scientific A/S, Allerød
Are you highly experienced in handling complex high technology delivery projects and programmes to international customers?
Are you good at keeping the grand overview, managing customer relations, communicating in an assertive manner and making sure that ends meet in your projects?
Then you might be the person, Weibel is looking for to take ownership of part of our portfolio of global delivery contracts for radars and services.
You will most often get involved early, also at bidding time, to help manage the bidding process, and evaluate and define the delivery process. Once a contract is won, you will be responsible to assure that the delivery of the project or program is handled smoothly as it progresses through its stages.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Hermès Denmark ApS
In this demanding and yet rewarding position as Assistant Store Manager you are responsible for partnering with the Store Manager. Together you successfully run all aspects of the business including front and back office tasks, including building sales, identifying opportunities and client development via CRM and services initiatives, coaching and counseling of the store´s staff.
Not two days will be similar in the store, yet your tasks have to keep high standards in all aspects of your working day that will include to:
- develop local clientele and build customer loyalty with a personalized and attentive service
- deliver perfect shopping experience to customers and visitors
- achieve annual sales target
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced TMS professional to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The TMS Senior Design Engineer is responsible for:
- developing of ATS subsystems architecture
- defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk
- defining and assessing interfaces.
Why work for us? At Alstom, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
Danske Bank International, based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S in Denmark. We serve wealthy clients who have chosen to live outside the home markets of Danske Bank Group. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and asset management. We have dedicated teams to serve our clients.
- You will be part of the reception team in our Client Services department.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients, when visiting the bank.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients, when calling the bank.
We offer you a great opportunity to join a positive, ambitious and client focused working atmosphere in an evolving business that allows you to develop.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
HumanTrust A/S søger for TimeXtender i Aarhus
Our client, TimeXtender is looking for a collaborative EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team. You will be based in the Aarhus, Denmark Headquarter office and refer to the Head of Global Partner Marketing.
You will be part of a Global Marketing team consisting of 8 people (Aarhus and Seattle), which is responsible for designing, creating and delivering:
- Branding and Awareness of TimeXtender and Discovery Hub®
- Incorporating TimeXtender’s strong DNA/Culture into all messaging
- Product Marketing, PR, digital marketing, social media and partner enablement .
As a Partner Marketing Manager for EMEA, your focus is to ensure that Discovery Hub® is always top of mind at the partners and you help the partners achieve full utilization of the existing Marketing Portfolio, developed by the Corporate Marketing team.
Relex OY, Copenhagen
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of building a success story together with an ambitious team of talented people?
As a Project Manager, you take responsibility in delivering software related projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The project is typically a large-scale implementation of RELEX solution or its further development for the customer. You will take care of project management as well as functional configuration of the environment, or in some situations you manage a project team with relevant experts.
You will work mostly with supply chain and/or space and assortment related topics. The tasks can be modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our French Team in Copenhagen.
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Convey best practice examples that drive ROI.
- Extensive on-going training and development in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding market
- Vibrant cultural in our Copenhagen HQ with plentiful snacks, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
Jobindex A/S søger for Haugen-Gruppen i København og Nordsjælland
Bliver du tændt af kvalitetsvarer og god mad? Og har du minimum 1-2 års erfaring som salgskonsulent hos en foodservice-leverandør? Så er dette måske dit næste job.
Som Foodservice-salgskonsulent får du ansvaret for den videre opbygning af distriktet i Nordsjælland og København samt vedligeholdelse af nuværende kunder i distriktet. Opgaverne er bl.a. indsalg og at inspirere kunderne i brugen af vores store portefølje af produkter.
Vil tilbyder dig et selvstændigt og udfordrende job i en helt unik virksomhed, hvor du kommer til at indgå i et team af dygtige, ambitiøse og engagerede kollegaer.
Vi har en stærk produktportefølje, hvilket gør, at du altid har et spændende produkt, der kan fange kundens interesse.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Temporary Appointment (until 31 December 2018)
Under the supervision and guidance of the Quality Assurance Officer, the QA Assistant will be responsible for receipt, recording and review of vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance ratios and risk profile that supports decision making.
The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating requests for vendor evaluation (financial and ethical) with UNICEF offices.
- Review of vendor’s financial statements for completeness, including being able to understand and interpret various audit opinions and notes to financial statements.
- Computing and analysing financial performance ratios from vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance and potential risks.
BoConcept A/S, Herning
BoConcept A/S is looking for a Project Manager for store fitting/design projects
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the entire physical build-up of BoConcept Brand Stores worldwide. You will take part in the entire project phase – from preliminary development meetings with the franchisee – to hand-over of a new BoConcept Brand Store to our franchisee.
You will be responsible for approx. 15 projects per year. Each project usually spans 3-4 months, meaning that you will be working on more projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the investment budget, manage the construction and fitting of the showroom and in addition to which you will have ongoing dialogues with store owners, sub-suppliers and colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring that the entire project team meets the specified deadlines.
Roquette ApS, Allerød
Roquette is looking for 2 motivated customer care agents for our Nordic sales office in Allerød. One position is full time, the other 30 hours per week.
We are a small sales office of a large French company, Roquette, with a worldwide organization of appx. 8000 employees. Presently we are 2 customer care agents but as one of us has chosen to move on, and as our sales has increased significantly over the past few years, we need to strengthen our team with 2 new people as soon as possible.
The job consists of the following elements:
- Order administration, co-ordination and follow-up
- Danish and English correspondence
Peak Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of AUTOPSTENHØJ in Barrit
STENHØJ GROUP is owned by a Danish family and is located in Barrit. STENHØJ was founded in 1917 and today it is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products and services for the automotive aftermarket.
For this exciting, full-time position at the office in Barrit you cooperate closely with the company’s customers, sales personnel, technical supporters as well as internal production. You will also work with your German colleagues in the Stenhøj organisation.
Your daily tasks will be:
- General order handling with international customers for technical products
- Generating offers and follow up
- Recording of sales orders in ERP system
- Drawing up sales documentations
Gilleleje Badehotel, Rungsted Kyst
We are looking for an extra colleague for No22 Bistro in Rungsted Havn.
The work will be dishwashing, cleaning and helping the chefs in the kitchen.
Experience from kitchen/dishwashing is an advantage but not a must. We wish to train our own people, as long as you want to learn, are hard-working and a loyal colleague. We are looking for both part-time but mostly full-time employees, and for the right person, it is possible to get an all-year-contract.
Work hours: Mostly evenings but a mix of mornings and evenings is also possible.
Gatehouse Logistics A/S, Nørresundby
As employee in GateHouse Logistics A/S you will be a part of a fast-growing company within development of data services in the logistics sector. We are world-leading in collection and handling of data from various tracking systems.
An essential part of GateHouse Logistics A/S operation is to support big European carriers (truck-companies) to share tracking data via the GateHouse tracking solution. This entails contacting carriers and introducing them to the concept of sharing GPS tracking data for their trucks.
- Maintain contact with carriers and help them through the data sharing process steps in our portal. This includes:
- Explaining how our solution works.
- Explaining our overall concept and their role
- Presentation of GateHouse Logistics and our value proposition