Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
54 job matcher din søgning
Adventurous Key Account Manager to explore African markets
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Missionpharma in Lynge
Would you like to apply your entrepreneurial spirit with one of the world’s largest suppliers of healthcare products to public institutions and NGOs across the African continent?
You hold the commercial responsibility for your markets. On your mission to build new relations and projects, you will spend up to 60 days travelling each year as you knock on the doors of influencers, government officers, procurement managers and donors.
‘’You will join 65 colleagues in our premises in Lynge, north of Copenhagen. We have a passionate and informal work environment with a humorous tone, which is just one of the reasons why we are always at the very top of the Great Place to Work® surveys.’’ – Bo Birk, Director, International Sales.
Folkekirkens Nødhjælp, Copenhagen
DCA is looking for a leader with a unique combination of skills to successfully achieve DCA’s goals; Save Lives, Build Resilient Communities and Fight Extreme Inequality. You will be leading a team of dedicated humanitarian and mine action professionals to achieve these goals.
As Head of Humanitarian Response and Mine Action, you have a vision for how DCA can use our range of complementary competencies to address the humanitarian needs of today’s world and how DCA can continue to influence the humanitarian agenda in Denmark and globally.
You will lead a team of 20 persons in HQ, 47 expats and more than 350 nationals in the field as an integrated part of DCA’s global footprint in over 20 countries worldwide.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
If you are looking for a job where you can make a significant impact based on your skills within microbiology, biotechnology, fermentation, food science or similar, this super exciting job is your opportunity.
Your overall focus will be to develop and implement new microbial solutions and technologies in the global brewing industry. You will especially focus on the last step of R&D – prototype testing in close dialogue with customers all over the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Plan and manage the project flow end-to-end, including business case creation, new product development and launch support
- Be responsible for the final step in technical evaluation of new cultures & yeast
- Managing our future pilot scale brewery
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Do you consider yourself skilled within the area of micro-mechanical design and want to be part of developing new and innovative implantable hearing solutions?
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary and competent product development team together with electro-acoustic engineers, audiologists, embedded system designers and software developers.
- Micro-mechanical design – from requirements and concepts to products running in production
- Idea creation and design management
- 3D CAD modelling – we use PTC Creo
- Design and build physical prototypes
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Hospital Center Onboarding Manager.
The purpose of the Hospital Center Onboarding Manager role is to develop, coordinate and support implementation of the strategic business plan to train and certify new hospital treatment centers to be able to treat patients with the Novartis Oncology Cell & Gene products.
- Responsible for supporting the efficient and effective onboarding of key treatment centers across Region Europe by coordinating with regional teams and local medical, market access, apheresis, and center managers
- Contribute to effective creation and implementation of the onboarding plan through the onboarding team. Constantly improve the process to ensure efficiency gains
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Can you deliver an extraordinary sales growth of MiR robots to some of the biggest brands in the world?
Your responsibility is to project manage the scoping and implementation of multiple pilot projects as a driver for the sales growth in close collaboration with local MiR distributors and sales teams, hereunder:
- Identify and engage with existing and new customers that have an extraordinary potential to apply our robots and applications at their manufacturing sites
- In close collaboration with local distributors and MiR sales teams to facilitate customers' ability to conclude on their investment in MiR robots following the pilot
- Scale long term business contracts between MiR distributors and customers based on pilot projects
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced TMS professional to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The TMS Senior Design Engineer is responsible for:
- developing of ATS subsystems architecture
- defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk
- defining and assessing interfaces.
Why work for us? At Alstom, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
HumanTrust A/S søger for TimeXtender i Aarhus
Our client, TimeXtender is looking for a collaborative EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team. You will be based in the Aarhus, Denmark Headquarter office and refer to the Head of Global Partner Marketing.
You will be part of a Global Marketing team consisting of 8 people (Aarhus and Seattle), which is responsible for designing, creating and delivering:
- Branding and Awareness of TimeXtender and Discovery Hub®
- Incorporating TimeXtender’s strong DNA/Culture into all messaging
- Product Marketing, PR, digital marketing, social media and partner enablement .
As a Partner Marketing Manager for EMEA, your focus is to ensure that Discovery Hub® is always top of mind at the partners and you help the partners achieve full utilization of the existing Marketing Portfolio, developed by the Corporate Marketing team.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
The Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a qualified Administrative Grants Officer (AGO) based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The person who will take on the position will join the Division of Africa and Americas in the International Department at DRC's Head Quarters in Copenhagen.
The AGO will support and strengthen administrative and grants management tasks, focusing initially on the West Africa and North Africa portfolio. Full proficiency in spoken and written English and French is required.
DRC offers a challenging position in an international and dynamic work environment to a dedicated professional wishing to continue his/her career with a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcefully displaced people in 38 countries world-wide.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Danmark A/S in Skovlunde
Strong and well-established pharmacy brand - dermo-cosmetics (skin and hair)
You will take on a challenging and exciting role as Nordic Product Manager in a newly established position in an ambitious international company with a recognised and highly profiled product portfolio. You will report directly to the Nordic Marketing Director and will be responsible for the Ducray brand.
Based on the global marketing strategy coming from HQ in France, you are responsible for the company’s Nordic marketing strategy for the Ducray brand which is promoted through dermatologists and general practitioners and sold only through the pharmacy channel.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an enthusiastic person with strong methodology experience in the Railway industry, ready to take your career to the next level? You are looking to join an international organization where you can have a direct impact to the continued growth in a dynamic industry? If so, ALSTOM DK has an engaging career opportunity for you! We are a major supplier & maintainer of tramways, main line trains, metro cars, electrical renovation & signaling systems.
- Support the Installation Design Manager;
- Write “Mechanical request form” in order for the design office to properly understand and produce the mechanical drawing and the 3D presentation;
- Explain/review with the back office based in Charleroi-BE all the mechanical design constraints of each solution;
SBS Friction A/S, Svendborg- A strong combination of structure, creativity and digital acumen
Are you an experienced marketing expert or manager with documented high results? Are you working with structured data in a PIM system in a B-to-C industry? And are you thrilled at the opportunity to use your digital competences to bring SBS Friction to maintain and grow our leading platform worldwide? If yes, then you could very well be our new Product & Marketing Manager.
You are an experienced and ambitious marketing expert or marketing manager motivated by growing an already strong company to an even stronger position in the industry. You are either already an expert in B-to-C product marketing, PIM or digital marketing, or have at least two of these three as your key competence. You work in a structured manner, and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results for yourself and the company.
Are you an experienced test and measurements engineer with expertise using LabVIEW? Do you want to create systems that test and validate the accelerator components of the largest particle accelerator in the world? Do you want to improve your computer engineering skills and apply them to solve challenging measurement and control problems? Join CERN and discover a whole new world of measurement and control solutions. CERN, take part!
As a Test and Measurements Engineer in the MTA Section, you will: Develop and support the software framework for the analysis of LHC electrical circuit data. This framework, based on LabVIEW, provides the means to analyze the electrical integrity of the LHC electrical circuits which include superconducting magnets, current leads, power converters and quench protection equipment.
Can you develop our Wear Part business in the cement industry – both on your own and through our existing sales force covering Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia?
You and your colleagues in the sales organization have one major and overriding objective which is to enhance our business through intensive and sharpened focus on both customer and market. You will be responsible of the sales of Wear Parts across the five sales regions hereunder to grow our sales of Wear Parts exponentially. To do so, you will:
- Manage Wear Part sales activities in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia for the cement industry in order to reach defined business results.
- Build and lead a small but agile Wear Part team consisting of technical specialists, proposal and product managers in order to support a sales growth.
- Assist the customer in optimizing their process and profitability through FLSmidth's portfolio of Wear Part offerings.
Gatehouse Logistics A/S, Nørresundby
As employee in GateHouse Logistics A/S you will be a part of a fast-growing company within development of data services in the logistics sector. We are world-leading in collection and handling of data from various tracking systems.
An essential part of GateHouse Logistics A/S operation is to support big European carriers (truck-companies) to share tracking data via the GateHouse tracking solution. This entails contacting carriers and introducing them to the concept of sharing GPS tracking data for their trucks.
- Maintain contact with carriers and help them through the data sharing process steps in our portal. This includes:
- Explaining how our solution works.
- Explaining our overall concept and their role
- Presentation of GateHouse Logistics and our value proposition
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to provide high quality administrative support to our CEO? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your Japanese/English communication skills, your superior time management skills and interpersonal skills?
Then have a look at this unique opportunity and join us on our journey towards a greener future.
As Personal Assistant to our CEO, your key responsibility will be to provide administrative support ensuring high quality and smooth operation of various processes.
Amongst others, your tasks will include:
- Plan and coordinate the CEO activities including daily management of calendar and meetings.
- Arrange practicalities in relation to travel and internal/external meetings.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO.
We are seeking a mechanical technician, an expert in mechanical manufacturing and precision machining techniques including state of the art CNC machines. You will work in the mechanical workshop of the magnet development laboratory of the Superconducting Magnet Design and Technology section (MDT) of the Magnets, Superconductors and Cryostats (TE-MSC) Group. CERN, take part.
As an experienced mechanical technician, you will take responsibility for the operation, maintenance and upgrade of the mechanical workshop in the magnet laboratory that is responsible for the development of new types of superconducting magnets and you will be involved in the manufacturing of challenging mechanical parts.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or Czech Republic
We are looking for a new team member to help us develop some of the most interesting customers in Middle East and North Africa. The position is temporary and the end date is right now targeted as end of June 2019.
Your tasks will be to adjust and tune just the right parameters in order to grow the market and develop our customer relationships. Becoming part of one of the fastest growing business units in the LEGO Group, you will:
- Be directly responsible for a number of strategically important accounts in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Develop assigned customers across all parameters, including consumer sales growth, in-store, stock management and product portfolio management
- Prepare customer business plans, forecasts and sales plans – at customer and country level where applicable
©2018 The LEGO Group
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.