5 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling, Lyngby
Do you want to join the Maersk Drilling Internal Audit team and work on a wide range of business issues and projects in a truly global environment?
You will be responsible for the identification of risks across business processes, their assessment in terms of criticality and determining the effectiveness of controls across the Maersk Drilling organization. This includes:
- Planning and executing audits according to the established plan as well as developing audit quality standards and audit programs
- Providing input to the implementation of controls in the existing ERP platform
- Preparing and presenting reports to management.
Indrykket 23. juni
…who can help our clients navigate in a complex compliance landscape and ensure our Regulatory & Compliance area continues to develop.
Would you like a versatile job where you can combine your professional skill set with management, business development and sales? Would you like to work closely with significant clients, inspiring partners and competent co-workers of various backgrounds? Do you want to be part of a large, international multidisciplinary organisation with endless development potential? Then a position as Senior Manager/Manager in Deloitte Risk Advisory may be the right job for you.
Indrykket 20. juni
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Nets Card Disputes is one of the leading Dispute units in Europe in handling Disputes on credit and debit cards. The department is a part of Fraud and Dispute Services in Nets Danmark A/S and we are a total of 40 employees.
Our goal is to support customers in minimizing losses in connection to third party fraud with payment cards.
We are looking for 2 employees in permanent positions as well as 1 employee in a temporary position with possibility for permanent employment.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Indrykket 19. juni
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Norwegian speaking Fraud Monitoring Consultant in a 24-7 setup
Our main task is to support customers in minimizing losses in relation to third party fraud with payment cards.
On average, the position will be 12 hours per week but more hours will be possible - especially during vacation periods.
Working hours will be set according to a structured schedule and working hours can be day, evening and night – including weekends and public holidays.
Indrykket 8. juni
IC Group A/S, Copenhagen
IC Group is looking for a skilled technical savvy E-commerce professional who will join our Omnichannel department and be a key player in our E-commerce and retail operations.
Your main focus will be our E-commerce operation. Our brands operate on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) E-commerce platform with Adyen PSP integration.
- Ensure that our brands have the best applications available to support their operation
- Solve technical issues and collect functional requirements that our business users have to new and existing systems
- Work with system suppliers to ensure that delivered programs fulfil requirements, are thoroughly tested, fully documented and successfully implemented to our business users
Indrykket 31. maj