9 job matcher din søgning
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of the global regulatory strategy for key compounds working in collaboration with senior regulators, project managers, regulatory scientists and country/regional regulatory affairs managers.
This position offers the opportunity for you to further develop a career in the regulation of crop protection chemicals. The position requires initiative in regulatory management of projects directly linked to the success of the business in the areas of product line expansion, growth, defense, sourcing, off-patent strategy, trade and competitive intelligence, in all geographies and across all product lines.
Principal duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the global regulatory strategy for key compounds
- Implement global plans and timelines for defense and registration of several key compounds
Indrykket 21. juli
You will be working in our newly established European Innovation Center with the EMEA Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Financial Organization to track and forecast Sales, Operations and Inventory metrics.
- Report developed metrics and standard data packs to support S&OP process from the highest level down to the lowest (sales, POS, working capital to forecast accuracy, price variances, cost variances, etc.) across several geographical/business regions.
- Collect, measure, and report monthly supply/demand/business metric deviations in line with approved policies. Including plant performance to schedule, inventory target compliance, etc.
- Integration and optimization of individual components of scenario analysis and long range outcomes. Highlight potential supply plan issues based on visible demand plan and general understanding of the supply plan in a timely and professional manner.
Indrykket 21. juli
Do you have a passion for plants? And do you want to be part of the development of new biological plant protections products?
You now have the unique opportunity to join our newly established European Innovation Center in Hørsholm and contribute to our mission of discovering improved biological solutions for plant protection in both conventional and organic farming.
Your primary responsibility is to assist in the development of, and to conduct established bioassays in support of plant health and plant protection products. You will be an integral part of a team evaluating and characterizing new technologies and product leads as well as developing data in support of existing products for plant health enhancement as well as management of insects, fungi, nematodes and weeds.
Indrykket 18. juli
FMC is recruiting a results-driven Senior Finance Analyst for our EMEA Agricultural Solutions Finance team operating out of our newly established European Innovation Center in Hørsholm.
You will play a key role in the EMEA Finance team with whom you will be setting the foundation for Finance at the new site. Also you will be interacting regularly with EMEA Finance leadership and the global Agricultural Solutions Finance team.
You will be responsible for developing financial analyses for business performance with a focus on the ten countries that make up the Northwest Europe area of the region. Key responsibilities include supporting monthly and quarterly reporting, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, and developing ad hoc financial analyses.
Indrykket 17. juli
The Senior Regulatory Chemist position requires a broad range of pesticide chemistry knowledge and experience (i.e., organic synthesis chemistry, biochemistry, or pesticide degradation chemistry), computer-predicted chemical activity, and familiarity with pesticide regulatory requirements to support global pesticide product registrations.
- Respond appropriately to regulatory questions and requirements on product chemistry and composition to support registration, re-registration, and label expansion for AgS products and innovative chemistry or technology.
- Work with internal manufacturing, chemists, and registrations personnel to identify new impurities or degradation products
- Use organic chemistry experience and knowledge to recognize and categorize organic molecules by looking at the chemical structure or reading the IUPAC nomenclature
Indrykket 17. juli
In this role you will provide scientific and regulatory expertise in the field of ecotoxicology and environmental exposure/risk assessment to support all FMC chemical and biological agricultural products. This position reports in to the Global Toxicology Manager.
- Act as Study Monitor or Study Director for long term (sub-chronic and chronic) and complex toxicology studies for EPA, EU, and other global regulatory agencies. This includes protocol preparation, test material transmittal, oversight of contract scientists, critical evaluation of data, business agreements, and working with QA to provide final reports.
- Conceive, plan and oversee the research of contract laboratories for the toxicity testing to meet regulatory requirements and product safety concerns.
- Make recommendations on path forward in the registration of active ingredients or formulations technologies based upon toxicology data and regulatory requirements.
Indrykket 17. juli
Are you passionate about logistic and a great coordinator? Would you like to work and develop yourself in an international environment?
You will help ensure a high level of service to our customers through good communication and coordination. Your responsibility areas include:
- Arranging intercompany transport in the EMEA region
- Handling Import and Export
- Daily coordination with forwarders, warehouses, our sales organization and supply chain
FMC offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At FMC, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives gives job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation.
Indrykket 17. juli
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As our Supply Chain Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and completing projects supporting the FMC EMEA Supply Chain organization. EMEA Supply Chain is responsible for the planning, order management, manufacturing and shipping of agricultural chemicals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
In this role you will work independently, motivating teams of non-reports to execute projects that support EMEA Supply Chain. You will be working with stakeholders across functions and countries.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage projects to launch new products. Lead cross-functional teams that include personnel from planning, manufacturing, operations, commercial, research and financial roles to develop detailed timelines, cost estimates, resource requirements, and to execute the successful launch of new products.
Indrykket 3. juli
As our Communications and Public Affairs Manager, EMEA, you will be responsible to develop the region’s overall communication strategy and plans that drive employee and stakeholder engagement, raise the profile and brand of FMC and preserve and protect the company’s public reputation. You will work collaboratively with the region’s corporate and business leadership to communicate an FMC narrative that is consistent with the corporate brand, but customized for EMEA audiences.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Company Profile/Brand:
- Develop and execute a long-term brand awareness strategy for FMC in key EMEA markets.
- Internal/Employee Communications:
- Promote FMC regional priorities, goals and performance to all internal audiences.
Indrykket 29. juni