3 job matcher din søgning
American Embassy, Charlottenlund
The American Embassy seeks an experienced full-time house manager/residence cook for a large embassy residence in the Charlottenlund area.
The employee’s daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing healthy daily meals for the family and guests, when requested. The applicant should be able to prepare and serve hors d’oeuvres for up to 25 persons and cook a 3 course meal for up to 10 persons alone, or up to 30 persons with assistance.
- Setting tables and serving meals as required. The employee is also responsible for ensuring that visitors to the house are appropriately greeted at the door by a household staff member upon arrival.
- Cleaning, to a high standard, the ground floor reception rooms, dining areas and kitchen of the Residence, including all appliances
Indrykket 2. december
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing company with the opportunity to influence your own career progression? Could you see yourself providing sales support for a unique and groundbreaking product with a huge development potential?
Reporting directly to Director, Global Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting our global sales organization. Based at our headquarters in Odense Denmark, your primary tasks will be to develop and embed our customer service strategy including:
- Develop and drive customer service strategy in close collaboration with sales regions, including performance management
- Ownership of commercial ERP functionality (super-user) and act as global interface towards regional sales support to ensure efficiencies etc. throughout ERP.
- Development and training of sales support globally.
Indrykket 30. november
The British Embassy in Copenhagen is part of the world-wide UK diplomatic network working on behalf of British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking to recruit a Political Officer.
As a member of the Embassy’s Political Section, duties will include researching and reporting on a variety of foreign policy issues that go beyond what can be read in the news; building a network of contacts across the Danish Government, think tanks, academic and business communities; engaging with your contacts to gather information and lobby on behalf of the UK; and organizing events as well as visits in line with Embassy priorities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating policy with Denmark on international issues and lobbying on key priorities for the UK. Seeking opportunities for and maximising cooperation between the UK and Denmark
Indrykket 30. november