1.139 job matcher din søgning
Ennovation House Ltd, London
Ennovation House is looking for a native-speaking Danish digital marketing intern for taking ownership of one of the projects of our brands in Danish-speaking countries. You will be working closely with our in-house seo specialists and have full ownership of your own projects.
You will be taught everything about e-commerce, search optimisation, how to write for the web and digital entrepreneurship in a very short period of time. You will get involved in all parts of the business, from optimizing the site and working on online marketing and creating the digital buzz.
This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals and we will make sure you will be supported by marketing specialists in order to ensure you have all the relevant tools to succeed and develop in your role at Ennovation House.
As product manager in Oticon, you contribute in shaping tomorrows most advanced and end-user appealing hearing solution!
Today, our 10+ Product Managers in the Product Portfolio Planning team is passionately and deeply engaged in creating state-of-the-art hearing aids, features and connectivity devices in a large international organization with a broad range of stakeholders. Preparing for future challenges and opportunities, we are expanding our team and search for new highly skilled colleagues.
The team is responsible of making business propositions, specifying new hearing solutions and giving guidance to the product development processes based on market and customer insight’s and thus, providing direction for the core business of the Oticon brand. Key to success is to deliver and ensure highly competitive, but realistic scopes and timely plans in corporation with the product programs in R&D.
Ørsted Wind Power EPC, Gentofte
Can you motivate and lead a team of highly skilled employees responsible for array cables and termination works for our prestigious offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Manager for our Array Cables department where you’ll be responsible for the supply of array cables, termination of array cables and interfaces towards array cables for our global wind power projects.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Marine Superintendent at our Copenhagen facility.
- Provide support and assistance to tanker vessels operated by Maersk Tankers Technical Operations (MTTO) and commercial stakeholders on marine standards matters including all vetting, cargo and navigation matters.
- Responsible for maintaining and renewing the required vetting status of all MTTO operated tanker vessels including internal vetting and internal audits. This includes coordination of internal/external inspections.
In order to ensure valid, value-creating and business-oriented financial reporting to our continuously increasing organization worldwide, we are currently looking for a dedicated Financial Controller with profound, professional experience. Based at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, you will report to our CFO and function as his right hand. You will take on a central role in our Finance team, and be part of a fast-growing company and organization. The position will offer interesting learning opportunities to the right candidate.
Areas of responsibility:
- Prepare financial model and forecasts
- Prepare and support budget process
- Perform Project, country and department controlling
Folkekirkens Nødhjælp, Copenhagen
We are looking for a colleague who has a comprehensive knowledge of value chains and inclusive business; experience with strengthening the links between the private commercial sector and the development/humanitarian sector. It is important that you can include and motivate stakeholders and establish creative new relations and partnerships.
- Help define DCA’s work and set DCA’s strategic direction for implementation of Value Chain & Inclusive Business in DCA, including crosscutting themes, in line with DCA’s Organisational Theory of Change.
- Innovative project development together with GPDR and PSFP, as well as support to project implementation of approved Global and Local Value Chain and Inclusive Value Chain projects.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner follows their growth strategy and experiences a strong demand for their products and product development services, which is why they are looking for candidates who want to be part of creating unique products for people who need medical treatment. You will become part of the project organization, which develops injection and inhalation devices from early concept to finished product.
To manage the complex development projects your responsibilities as a senior project manager are:
- Secure continuous progress and quality of projects with strong focus on agreed timeline and economy
- Ensure the profitability of a project
- Close communication and reporting with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate and document project meetings
- Follow-up on project finances and contractual implications to the project
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a large-scale transformation program, to help bridge the gap between the business needs and the technical requirements on core technology projects within the Merchandising Planning & Retail Buying business area.
The Business Analyst is responsible for optimising business process by capturing, analysing and documenting requirements for process and system developments; reviewing and providing input into solutions and then coordinating and supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
The role has a merchandise planning and retail buying focus, working across a significant number of local and global projects focused on increasing value delivered through our entire value chain.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
The ECCO Global Marketing department is looking for a Global Category Marketing Manager who thrives in an exciting and challenging job, in an international atmosphere, and has the ambition to deliver category specific go-to-market strategies and content deliverable across the brand´s high profile Men´s business, with an aim to elevate the brand and drive the business , with an aim to elevate the brand and drive the business.
Experience and a proven track record within the footwear, fashion and/or lifestyle sector, holding a comparable position on either the client or agency side, is an advantage but not a must. For the right profile it will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career and expand your areas of responsibility across a global setting.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
MHI Vestas er en international virksomhed, og vi lige nu søger vi fagligt dygtige kvalitetsteknikere til vores vingefabrik i Nakskov. Dine arbejdsopgaver vil ligge inden for logistikområdet, og du vil have rig mulighed for personlig og professionel udvikling.
Som Kvalitetstekniker inden for vores logistikområde vil dine primære ansvarsområder være at implementere metoder til kvalitetssikring i logistikprocesserne og gennemføre nødvendig proceskontrol og inspektion i henhold til dokumentation og kravspecifikationer.
Vi tilbyder dig en spændende stilling i en hurtigt voksende international organisation, hvor ambitionen er at blive en af de førende virksomheder inden for offshore vindenergi. Du vil have rig mulighed for at udvikle dig både professionelt og personligt.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
- Are you good at creative problem solving and solution oriented?
- Are you a strong communicator with the ability to influence business stakeholders?
- Do you have an analytical mindset?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
- Drive the financial reporting integration for T&L IT ensuring consistency, quality and timeliness of same
- Create and drive the organisation financial guidelines, timelines and financial governance
Laerdal Copenhagen A/S, Copenhagen
The Laerdal Copenhagen office is our global headquarters for software research and development. More than half a million healthcare providers use our e-learning products each year, and we intend to expand to millions of users very soon.
You will have primary ownership of our self-directed e-learning software, which teaches people how to perform quality CPR using a manikin, voice feedback, and computer-based coaching.
You will be:
- Acting as the product owner on our Agile/Scrum Development Team, scoping, describing, and approving product enhancements in partnership with the team
- Ensuring that the team prioritizes those improvements and features that provide the most impact to our learners and customers
- Writing and reviewing product and program requirements based on input from the design team, our partners, our customers, and our end-users
Whiteaway Group A/S, Risskov
Har du et skarpt og systematisk hoved? Og kan du både analysere og eksekvere på dine findings?
Jobbet består af to primære arbejdsområder: business analysis og business development. Opgaverne er mange og varierede, og indeholder blandt andet:
- Analyse af mange former for salgsrelateret data som fx kampagnedata, markedsdata, salgsdata, konverteringsdata og prisdata
- Rapportering af nøgletal til dine teamkollegaer
- Opbygning af BI-rapporter til brug af dine teamkollegaer
- Udviklingsprojekter, hvor du gør brug af din viden fra analysedelen
- Oprettelse af og projektstyring på udviklingsopgaver til Whiteaway Groups webudviklere
- Bindeled for e-commerce-teamet til webudviklerne
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for a position as Nordic Medical Advisor in Novartis. We are looking for someone with dedication and drive, who can take on our proud tradition within transplantation, and also bring value on other areas. A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs.
- Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
- Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you great with numbers and has an analytical approach to your work? Do you thrive with building relationships and working with a wide range of people in different departments and countries at the same time? If yes, then you are a perfect fit for this job.
You will unfold your skills as one of our two Global Demand and Supply planners, who are responsible for the demand process from finished materials back to raw materials.
In short you will:
- Run the monthly demand planning process in SAP APO to secure a good statistical forecast to be used by the rest of the organization
- Run the monthly S&OP process with Regional Demand Planners on sales project pipeline and forecasts, to reduce misalignments between sales estimate and APO forecast , and secure good inputs from Sales on forecasts and project pipeline
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Training Manager in Nordics.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Affairs Training Manager is to create, implement and deliver a standardized approach for new hire training, continuous learning (including face-to-face field visits/meetings) for the medical organization with focus on field activities to secure optimal effectiveness and high quality performance.
- In collaboration with Franchise Medical Heads, CSO, Nordic Head of Commercial and Medical training and other relevant resources assist with needs analysis to determine knowledge, skills and behavior gaps for field medical associates.
- Actively contribute to development and continuous refinement of the Medical training curriculum.
ISS Finance Graduate Programme 2018
Moment is recruiting on behalf of ISS World in Copenhagen
ISS Group Finance is looking for ambitious graduates who are willing to develop their talent, make a difference and kick off an international finance career.
ISS Group Finance is looking for ambitious graduates who are willing to develop their talent, make a difference and kick off an international finance career.
ISS offers you a two-year graduate programme anchored in Group Finance at the global head office in Denmark, followed by a 6-12 months international assignment. During your two years at the global head office, you will learn finance in its broadest sense through five job rotations in different Group Finance functions: Controlling, Treasury, Internal Audit, Investor Relations and Commercial Finance, which will strengthen your financial skills and give you valuable operational insight into ISS.
Are you motivated by achieving results through and together with your team, and are you passionate about solving statistical challenges in a company striving for global leadership within psychiatry and neurology by improving the lives of patients; then you hold the right skills for our vacant position as Manager of Biostatistics in the Statistics Department at H. Lundbeck A/S in Copenhagen.
As a Manager in Biostatistics, you manage a team of approximately 10 Biostatisticians specialised in working with scientific and methodological aspects within the field of Clinical Research & Development. Your main responsibility is to lead, advice, coach and develop your employees and to employ new team members. At the same time you are responsible for planning and follow-up of activities and resources. You will report to the Snr Director of Statistics and be member of the Management Team.
Scrum er simpel at forstå – men svær at implementere. Vi holder dig i hånden og guider dig fra den fundamentale forståelse af Scrum, til at kunne fungere som aktiv deltager i et Scrum-team eller til at være Scrum-master selv. Dette kursus giver dig fundamentet til begge dele. Og lidt til...
Kurset er for dig, som ønsker at lære mere om agile udviklingsmetoder og projektledelse. Scrum er en af de mest udbredte og globalt anerkendte agile udviklingsmetoder inden for projektledelse.
Alle firmaer og projekter har en vis grad at kompleksitet og forandring i opgavesammenhængen, og her er de lærte kompetencer relevante, også uden at den pågældende virksomhed anvender Scrum. De værktøjer og teknikker, der læres, kan anvendes i både teams og til personlig planlægning, også uden hele Scrum-metoden bringes i spil.
BBM ApS, Aarhus
BBM is an international bags, accessories and luggage company with exclusive distribution of LEGO, Caterpillar, Hard Rock and Ellehammer. We are present in Scandinavia, the DACH-region and selected markets across Europe. Our current business is based on strong long-term relationships with retail groups, mass retailers and e-tailers.
We are looking for an independent and dynamic International Sales Director who can develop our sales team and release the sales potential of our brand portfolio.
In general, you will be responsible for developing the sales and sales organization.
- Develop the sales by penetrating new countries and markets across Europe
- Be “hands-on” in managing and developing the sales approach
- Be “hands-on” in managing strategic customers