1.992 job matcher din søgning
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you have knowledge of robots and/or automation? Are you dreaming of working for an international and fast-growing robot company? Then take the chance now!
For 2 new established positions at our HQ in Odense, Denmark, we are looking for Technical Supporters. You will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success within the world of robotics.
Dedication, a significant work performance, and job satisfaction go hand in hand with us. Since we already are globally established we expect to be the leading international supplier of mobile robots within the next year.
We offer an exciting and responsible position with great opportunities to create your own stamp on the position. You will be part of our great global technical support team, which supports our distributors all over the world.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Silvan in Aarhus
Develop the category, and promote new outdoor interior designs and projects!
As Category Manager – Outdoor, you will join a team of purchasing colleagues and report to the Head of Category Management. You are responsible for maintaining the development of the product category to meet the customers’ demand across Silvan’s 42 department stores and e-commerce.
You will be responsible for driving product development, sales, profit, and growth of outdoor products in cooperation with Marketing and Retail to inspire future consumers towards DIY projects, outdoor furnishings, and the many products that can optimize the areas outside the house – whether it be useful machines or interior décor.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Silvan in Aarhus
Business oriented, with full focus on omni-channel marketing and branding!
As Head of Marketing you will be a part of the management team within Sourcing and Marketing, and you will have the overall responsibility for all marketing activities across Silvan’s 42 department stores and e-commerce.
You must inspire the entire organization to reach new goals, and be open-minded to meet the new generations in their way of shopping, in close cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
Your skills in developing marketing, and reaching new goals in conversion rates and basket size motivate you and the marketing department to be proactive in spotting new market positions. Analysing the market and the results of actions are essential, where best practice will meet new possibilities in the modern way to meet the customer with inspiration to DIY projects.
Ørsted Master Thesis, UK, Germany, Denmark , Taiwan
Do you want to kickstart your career and study the thermal properties of soil for a world leader within renewable energy?
Write your master’s thesis with us and face a wide range of complex scientific challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to develop and deploy some of the world’s largest renewable infrastructure assets, solving complex challenges that require innovative solutions in close cooperation with other leading specialists, leveraging each other’s know-how and expertise.
The soil thermal resistivity obtained from laboratory and field test results will be analysed with respect to the main soil parameters, specifically soil type, grain size, density, moisture, depth and temperature along the cable route, comparing the analyses with published literature and studies available.
In this position you will get a broad view into our global organization's services, processes and activities. Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Nordic Go-to-Market Leader, your colleagues will be the marketing and communications professionals located in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.Your key responsibilities
- Take end-to-end ownership of marketing strategy and tactics in your responsibility area, build a plan, set goals and define KPIs, and execute the plan with a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, strengthen relationships and generate leads
- Develop strategic marketing programs that integrate a mix of marketing channels including, for example, client events, thought leadership, direct marketing, social and digital channels
Are you the best in town when it comes to Matlab and do you know your way around acoustics and signal processing? Do you want a student position where you both build up your professional qualifications and participate in making a true difference for people all over the world?
In your new department, we focus on configuring and testing hearing aids and connectivity products prior to release. Your primary job will be focused around verification of our test software but we also look at your qualifications and interests when it comes to defining your tasks.
Some of your general tasks could be:
- Test Matlab tools according to test specs
- Writing documentation for Matlab tools
- Various signal processing tasks
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to help us achieve our goal? Join a team that is truly passionate about the environment and help us provide a greener future for the builders of tomorrow.
You will join the department of Environmental Responsibility where your prime role will be to set the agenda and provide strategic direction to ensure that our product packaging is as environmentally sustainable as possible.
More specifically, you will:
- drive the overall strategic agenda and specific projects for sustainable packaging initiatives, and take part in solving other strategic tasks within the environmental field
- mobilise internal packaging stakeholders around our 2025 plan
- research on future packaging opportunities by closely following the development of sustainable packaging standards, methods and best practices
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to be part of a strong team with great impact on the Grundfos digitalisation journey? And do you want to work with a wide technology portfolio, building your knowledge within new fields and collaborating across all levels of the Grundfos organization?
Mainly, you will focus on developing technologies, and your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used. To have this impact, you will be driving your own projects until they are implemented into our factory of the future. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Scope the project and set the team for specific projects
- Facilitate a network of external partners on a global scale
William Demant, Smørum
Are you interested in a role that provides you with an exceptional opportunity to drive the commercial excellence strategy for William Demant and ensure world class level?
You will take the lead in coordinating, developing and implementing the commercial excellence approach based on global best practice with the adherence to William Demant’s principles. You will also continue to develop and define William Demant’s approach to selling by building competency frameworks, and guide the development of the sales organization in accordance with the framework.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, develop and implement the overall Sales Strategy
- Guide the yearly business planning cycle for sales across the markets
- Coordinate, develop and implement William Demant’s Commercial Excellence approach based on global best practice
Alcon Nordic A/S, CopenhagenDo you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support business unit Vision Care in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in SAP.
Customer Service Agent will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon must ensure consistently high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Randstad A/S søger for Stryhns i Roskilde
Brænder du for løn, og kunne du tænke dig at være med til at sikre en korrekt og serviceorienteret lønhåndtering over for Stryhns 375 medarbejdere?
Vi søger nu en dygtig lønbogholder til en stilling på 15-20 timer ugentligt, hvor du bliver en del af HR-funktionen på i alt 4 medarbejdere. Du kommer til at indgå i en spændende hverdag i en ambitiøs fødevarevirksomhed.
Som lønbogholder bliver dit primære fokus – sammen med lønchefen - at sikre en korrekt løn i verdensklasse til medarbejderne. Dine arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. være:
- Lønkørsel af 14-dages løn samt månedsløn
- Indberetning til SKAT, pension m.v.
- Administration af BroBizz og firmabiler
Som assistent/koordinator i vores marketing- og kommunikationsafdeling vil du indgå i et dynamisk team med stor berøringsflade i hele organisationen. Vi er et mindre team, der er en integreret del af forretningen, og vi forstår værdien af, at vi løfter i flok.
Arbejdsopgaverne omfatter bl.a.:
- generel daglig assistance til teamet og resten af forretningen med opgaver af forskellig kompleksitet (herunder koordinering af igangværende initiativer for at sikre, at der altid er en rød tråd mellem aktiviteterne)
- SoMe – content produktion og planlægning
- opdatering og vedligeholdelse af vores hjemmeside.
ORIGIO a/s, Måløv
Currently, we are in a dynamic growth phase for the organization and therefore we look for a new strong member to join our Finance function as part of our Shared Service Center team and support its continuous focus on optimizing business performance.
You will be the second member of our accounts payable team which jointly will be responsible for all activities in relation to our vendors in Denmark and in our 8 European subsidiaries, including:
- Ensuring proper approval of invoices according to corporate policies
- Planning and carrying out daily transaction registrations of all incoming invoices in a timely manner and with focus on accuracy and quality according to coding guidelines
- Collecting all invoices to ensure timely registration before month-end and due payment dates
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you have process management experience from the medical or consumer electronics industry? And would you like to use your expertise to set the direction for our journey to optimise our internal R&D processes?
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will enter a new function at director level in our R&D Office, taking the global responsibility of process management within R&D throughout Resound, Beltone and Interton. Governing R&D process management, primarily within new product development, you will:
- Drive complexity reduction and implement more agile process methods while ensuring that the processes comply with regulatory standards and requirements
- Identify efficiency opportunities in collaboration with R&D Management and drive efficiency through process management
- Conduct data and trend analyses and collect input from internal stakeholders from across the organisation in the process development phase
Bencke & Partners recruiting on behalf of Mobylife
We are looking for a person, who has the right drive and experience to develop and implement Trading/Buyback, which is a key business development project already allocated to this role. You need to be analytical and pragmatic, but you also need to be result oriented with a commercial approach to both existing and new customers.
- Business Development of Trading/Buyback
- Project manager for developing and implementing Trading/Buyback internally in the organization and sell-in with customers
- Calculate pricing.
Mobylife offers you a unique chance to be part of a company in growth and you will have a strategic key role in developing and implementing Trading/Buyback. You will have full flexibility and freedom to reach your goals and you will be offered a salary that will match your qualification + KPI bonus, pension, health care and company car.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, FrederikshavnNew positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules