7 job matcher din søgning
FMC is looking for two Senior Food Technicians, one in the area of Dairy and one in the area of Convenience. As a Senior Food Technician you will be responsible for the execution of laboratory experiments in the area of Dairy/Convenience applications.
The scope for the convenience team includes such applications as bakery, fillings and confectionary. The scope for the Dairy team includes such applications as UHT treated dairy drinks and creams as well as cheeses
You will be joining a collaborative team environment, where ideas are shared and acted on, and where business results are achieved through determination and creativity
- Fully support and strongly contribute towards all FMC Safety policies and ambitions, working diligently to create and maintain an injury-free workplace
- Ability to complete designed experimental process runs on time & effectively communicate results
Indrykket 23. marts
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
Do you have a passion for product development with a great deal of hands on? And is you background food science or chemistry based? Then this might be the right job for you. We are looking for a candidate for a product developing position in our Customer Support & Applications (CSA) – Center of Excellence, Fruit.
Key tasks and responsibility:
- Support and advice to internal and external customers Worldwide
- Development of new prototypes and concepts as well as optimization of existing products
- Create and participate in multidisciplinary project teams
Indrykket 17. marts
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Assens
You will primarily be working with purchasing of tobacco, manufacturing processes and product development. Essentially you will be part of the total process from buying the tobacco through to launching of the finished product. Testing by look, feel and tasting of tobacco is part of this process.
- Purchasing the right quantity and quality of tobacco based on knowledge and experience.
- Negotiating and entering purchasing agreements with preferred suppliers.
- Monitoring and analyzing market developments that influence the availability of quantities and quality of tobacco.
Indrykket 16. marts
Do you want to play an important role in an international organization?
In SPX FLOW Danmark, Soeborg, we are looking for a Project Buyer to support our Supply Chain Department in our strategy to execute better than anybody else by obtaining better conditions, processes and better support to the business.
We offer a great opportunity to work on projects of all sizes from single plant and equipment to fully engineered process lines. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with the Engineering, Project Management and Sales functions to ensure process definition, prices and quality.
- Engage with vendors to obtain competitive quotes on equipment/fabrications/materials and services required to meet the project budget and timeline.
Indrykket 3. marts
SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S, Silkeborg
Due to continued growth and expansion, we now have an excellent opportunity available for a top caliber Process Service Engineer in Silkeborg, Denmark. So are you a skilled Process Technologist, who can build strong relations with customers, stakeholders and colleagues? Would you like to work in an evolving international market leading organisation, where you get to travel the globe?
As Process Service Engineer, you are responsible for assisting our global customers technically. When visiting customers, you will either be alone or supervise a team of Service Technicians. From your base in Silkeborg, Denmark, you handle service enquiries, work out calculations and quotations, and you contact sub-suppliers and subcontractors regarding new parts when necessary. Further, you coordinate service repairs with customers and sub-suppliers or execute the repairs and new installations when required.
Indrykket 3. marts
Foodjob.dk søger for AAK i Aarhus
Har du analyseevnerne til at sikre kvaliteten af eksotiske råvarer og processerede olieingredienser til fødevareindustrien?
Foodjob Danmark søger en teknisk dygtig industrilaborant til AAK Denmark. Gennem årtier har AAK i Aarhus opbygget særlige kompetencer omkring ekstraktion og fraktionering af vegetabilsk olie, og virksomheden forsyner nu søsterselskaber i Sverige, Holland og England samt kunder i den globale fødevareindustri.
Quality Control-afdelingen (QC) hos AAK bemandes af 10 engagerede medarbejdere, som arbejder tæt sammen med virksomhedens operatører og ingeniører. Efter grundig oplæring vil du indgå i udførelsen af teamets opgaver, som består af både rutinemæssig analyse og mere udviklingsorienterede opgaver.
Jobbet indebærer blandt andet:
- Kemiske og fysiske analyser af råvarer, mellemprodukter og slutprodukter
- Analysevurdering, optimering og godkendelse
- Kalibrering af analyseudstyr
Indrykket 28. februar